KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E06 - The Line

S02E06 - The Line
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Neo... HAHAHA not even close... His acting wasnt shitty

It wasn't?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:35 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

It was more than just the trench coat. Peter behaved as Neo would have...

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 12:01 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

thiiiiiiis episode waS better than the last one, i liked the evil prank they pulled....

but, i dont think that guy, claires boyfriend really cares about her.

does this work?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 12:21 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

west isnt evil for christs sake. he is just some guy. just leave his ass alone. i want him to meet nathan though

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 01:03 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Originally posted by chickenlover98
west isnt evil for christs sake. he is just some guy. just leave his ass alone. i want him to meet nathan though

i never said he was evil,i wasnt making a personal attack on him, i said the prank was evil, which was thought up by both him and claire, so... and i dont even know this guy, sheesh, someone is getting a little defensive.

does this work?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 06:42 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 09:22 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

God I hope he turns out to be exactly what I think he is.

If so I can't wait to throw it in yalls faces. This guy is just not cool trust me! Among others obvious hints, just to many coincidences don'tcha think?

What are the odds she would move to a school and meet a guy with the same ability as the father she never really came to know well and a past of hate towards the one she did know?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 02:54 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Out of all episodes this season, this one was the one I liked the least... it wasn't a terrible episode but somethings I felt a little bit unbearable to watch...Mohinder flip-flopping time and time again, Claire and that idiotic West and their evil plan to throw down the queen cheerleader... it all seem a little bit out of character for both of them (I expected that out of West... but Claire?...) and then Niki... I hope next episode can fix Niki's role in all of this (besides making her knock out Mohinder yet again)

I have to say Maya did annoyed me this time around, I like her character and her story, but she's blindly following Sylar and trusting him on everything, instead of listening (just a little bit) to her brother whom been with her since, like, forever...
Sylar exposition dialogue was unnecessary... though it make him look like a badass...

btw: he is completely powerless... I don't think the ticking sound has anything to do with his power... but it's just somewhat of "theme song" for him

what was good: Bennet... I just went OMG when he shot Ivan... I totally thought we will only see the bullet being fired, but his head banging the cabinet and the blood eek!... he is by far the best character...

Im' gonna have to finish by quoting IGN's review

quote:
Of course, the big revelation in "The Line" was Peter's time-traveling trip to New York City on June 14th, 2008. There, he found the city evacuated and a deadly virus threatening the world. But instead of drooling with anticipation, this big cliffhanger has left us torn. Yes, we're excited to see we have a larger story to follow -- and viruses and quarantines are always very cool -- but to have it be so similar to last year's major story arc seems like a giant cop out. Not only does Peter need to once again save "the world," but the action seems to once again be centered in New York, and we once again have a predetermined amount of time to fight the future. Of course, none of this repetition will matter if the storytelling and character development improve - a statement we're getting really tired of having to say.

couldn't said it any better

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 31st, 2007 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 04:15 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

omg agreed!

does this work?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 07:13 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

like i said... repetition

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 08:15 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote