KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S0207 - Out of Time

S0207 - Out of Time
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S0207 - Out of Time

Official Episode Preview

When one of his forgotten abilities suddenly manifests, Peter and Caitlin get thrown into a crisis situation, and learn first-hand just how deadly the mysterious virus striking people with abilities can be. Suresh, Matt, Nathan, Niki and Bob band together to fend off the nightmare man's attack. Despite Claire's best efforts to keep them apart, West learns that the man who kidnapped him as a child is her father. Meanwhile, in feudal Japan, Hiro and Kensei's legendary journey takes a dramatic, final turn.

Out of Time Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 03:38 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

plus The Canadian preview

so... 2 more paintings come true in this episode:

Peter in the future and Hiro sword-fighting Kensei...( I'm guessing the virus painting has already come true)...

... and DL is back... he is also back in episode 8 if i'm not mistaken

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 03:44 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

WOAH

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 03:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
plus The Canadian preview

so... 2 more paintings come true in this episode:

Peter in the future and Hiro sword-fighting Kensei...( I'm guessing the virus painting has already come true)...

Bet thats not really him. Nikki's probably just hallucinating. She is nuts after all!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 03:53 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Entity
Bet thats not really him. Nikki's probably just hallucinating. She is nuts after all!

obviously is not him... but it is Leonard Roberts (DL) back in the show this season... that is something

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 04:25 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Peter isnt even surprised that hes in the future

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 05:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

D.L. is dead. The only reason he's returning for "Four Months Ago" Is to fill in how he died.

He's fulfilled his purpose (kill Linderman), I see no reason for him to come back

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:44 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
D.L. is dead. The only reason he's returning for "Four Months Ago" Is to fill in how he died.

He's fulfilled his purpose (kill Linderman), I see no reason for him to come back

obviously is not him... but it is Leonard Roberts (DL) back in the show this season... that is something

he is dead, and so far, won't be coming back... what I'm saying it's the actor (Leonard Roberts) it showing up this season with new dialogue (even if it's just hallucination) and in the following episode (I think) to (I guess) explain a little bit more about his death...

it's the character returning, even though dead, one more time in the current season
... that, somehow, leaves hope for other dead characters to return to the show at least in a flashback

.................................................................................................

3 clips from next episode
http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

Last edited by S_D_J on Nov 2nd, 2007 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 03:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It seems that Niki got Jessica go away, but now she's got the replacement...

The Canadian preview is certainly more entertaining.

Who is it that Bob wants Mohinder to inject with the Virus? I didn't quite catch the name.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 05:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Captain REX
Who is it that Bob wants Mohinder to inject with the Virus? I didn't quite catch the name.
Maury, as in Parkman

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 09:16 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking that the Nightmare Man saga will probably end with this episode, and that Matt's gonna truly start to tap into his full potential from now onwards. In fact, going by what Bob was saying, it's quite possible that Matt's (and his Dad's) ability could well be a command of the full spectrum of psionic powers out there. I mean, so far we've seen a display of telekinesis, the hearing of surface thoughts, telepathic communication, as well as some kind of mental attack which puts the target into some kind of dreamlike state, as well as some clairvoyance. The Parkmans could turn out to be pretty uber.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:32 PM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I can't wait until Parkman (Matt) develops the ability to project thought instead of just receiving them. eek!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 01:50 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
I can't wait until Parkman (Matt) develops the ability to project thought instead of just receiving them. eek!

He did so already confused

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 06:51 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by nmensfinest
I'm thinking that the Nightmare Man saga will probably end with this episode, and that Matt's gonna truly start to tap into his full potential from now onwards. In fact, going by what Bob was saying, it's quite possible that Matt's (and his Dad's) ability could well be a command of the full spectrum of psionic powers out there. I mean, so far we've seen a display of telekinesis, the hearing of surface thoughts, telepathic communication, as well as some kind of mental attack which puts the target into some kind of dreamlike state, as well as some clairvoyance. The Parkmans could turn out to be pretty uber.
how long would it take... he didnt have it in 5 years gone...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 10:47 PM
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure, but I'd say that it's been made pretty obvious that Matt is gonna be the guy who takes on his Dad and ends the threat of the Nightmare Man, which I don't think will be dragged out for too long, so I doubt it will be long before Matt gets real uber. The Company will probably give him some real quick and effective training.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 02:26 AM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

He did so already confused
......no.....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 05:38 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Yes, he did. When Nathan was strangling the deformed clone of himself, he was actually strangling Matt Parkman. From what I could tell, in the desperation of the situation, Matt broke through the illusion(?) by sending a thought to Nathan that basically said "Nathan, stop, it's me, Matt!" Not those words exactly, but something along those lines.

I don't remember telekinesis, though, nmensfinest.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 07:44 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure he did, when all the doors mysteriously shut on their own, I can't really think of what that would be if not telekinesis.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 01:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm, true. Either way, it added to the creepiness.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 08:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Sparrow
Don

i know this is a little off the conversation and even though i've seen most of all the episodes i think, but i can't stop wondering what the real thing that the heroes are trying to stop or save or whatever?????????? ...it's impossible to keep up and understand some of this...

first of all it seems like all the heros do one thing and then never have a plan for the next. secondly, is it a virus or a nuke or the evil heroes or what exactly is it that they want to stop?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?!

I mean i like the show but it hard to understand with all this switching between characters and situations. Why is Hiro in the past when it's obvious that he'lll only cause trouble there?... Why is MR. Benneatt the way he is? and what is his whole goal that he wantsa to acomplish because all they doo is lead us on for like 2 seasons and we don't know what he wants, and what he does...or anything about the hasian???????!!!!

To be honest how did they get powers in the first place?!!!!!!!!!! and for the last time!... No one has answrs about the heroes powers so why does everyone keep looking for answers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But those quuestions don't even frustrate me as much as the question why they keep adding stuipd characters?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody explain and help me understand... confused

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 12:42 AM
Darth Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote