KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)

True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)
Started by: Malkavian.Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Any better?

Name: Janos Audron
traits: Arrogance, hatred of human's, one of the few winged vampires
Skills: Can take flight under certain circumstances
Clan: Unknown as Janos has been missing for centuries
Personality: Janos is level-headed but will jump in an instant if it means he will get his revenge for his imprisonment.
Biography: Janos was once one of the most powerful vampires until he was supposedly destroyed. His destroyer thought he deserved more then just death and sentenced him to an eternety in an unknown area, with a thirst for blood that he could never get ahold of. After escaping Janos was plagued with insanity until he finally fed on a human. Now he sees his loss of power and his loss of time.
Appearance:

Attachment: wingedvampire.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:21 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

I don't much like the age, m'friend.. Make the age less than 500, and tone down the "Most powerful vampires" bit by A LOT.. I want this to be fair.. And so far, your characters are pushing it -_-

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 11:47 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

xD !!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:05 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Like I said in his bio he is FAR less powerful then he ever was. It's not like poof and he's back to normal haha

And I'll settle at 500 years old I guess

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:13 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

K, it's going to be in 1980s-2000s, and where does it take place?

Uh oh, a 500 years old rule!... Can I keep my 537 years old? stick out tongue
quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
oooo!!! Thanatos sounds like fun!!! You rock and so does your pic! lol ^^
Yeah big grin

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Last edited by True Geek on Nov 7th, 2007 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 01:25 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

It takes place in L.A, and 500 year old rule stands!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 02:05 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Oh well, then I'm 497 years old.

As for a biography...
Thanatos was born in Tenochtitlan around 1493. When he was embraced, he left the land that had cursed him with immortality. Much to his convenience, the Spanish arrived soon afterwards. He traveled along the east coast, sometimes finding a hunter as food. Thanatos eventually settled in Massachusetts. During this time he began practicing the new abilities he received as a vampire. He became a slave of the Europeans in 1650... Then left after 2 weeks. He found a nice crypt to live in until 1890. Thanatos moved to LA, and stayed there.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 02:49 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

WAAAAAAAAA !!!!! DIE !!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 02:50 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

I don't wanna

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 02:54 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Stop fighting you two lest you want to be weakened for the hunters

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:15 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Ha! You think you can boss me around? You're only 3 years older than me! What are you going to do, fly me to death stick out tongue?

(Maybe we should start being serious again, before we get yelled at.)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:19 AM
Malk

The main thread is up.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:20 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by True Geek
Ha! You think you can boss me around? You're only 3 years older than me! What are you going to do, fly me to death stick out tongue?

(Maybe we should start being serious again, before we get yelled at.)

I could pick you up and drop you from like 300 ft stick out tongue

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:27 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Edit: Hmm...
I can make you want to run away, unable to run away, unable to scream, then hurt you... all with my mind! How's that for a threat?
(Note: I won't do that except on people who I find to be a threat.)

Last edited by True Geek on Nov 7th, 2007 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:40 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

My guy's insane so getting into his mind is a bit difficult. Well he's semi-crazy. Ok, if he is deprived of blood for a long period hahaha stick out tongue

Your threat is a tad good though

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:44 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Then I guess I can't to the fear part, but the rest still applies stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:46 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

It's really just the hurting that matters in the end big grin

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:47 AM
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Yeah, the rest is for fun

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:49 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name: Caleb
traits: Healing Factor
Skills: Enhanced Reflexes, nocturnal sight, super strength, increased athletics
Clan: Malkavian
Personality: Arrogant, proud. Good follower and loner but due to his selfishness he's a horrible leader. Willing to sacrifice hundreds if it means keeping himself alive. His one shining bit is that he's learned to partially control his insanity
Biography: Caleb was sick and dying when he was turned. He didn't know who had done it or how all he remembered was a voice chiming in his ear trying to tell him it would all end soon. Caleb was sure that it was the reaper, coming to take him to wherever he belonged. But several days later he awoke. He was in a morgue none the less. And he sat there, wandering what had happened. He soon realized his power his potential...and his insanity. He was excepted as a malkavian and as the rest was insane. He however, pulled through and for a century he struggled to control it, finally he gained control over it for the most part. He however has so far played little part in the overall war against the humans and Vampires.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:21 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Marie is back raver

My internet is back online and possibly tonight I will post in the RPs that I have myself signed for stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:31 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote