KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)

True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)
Started by: Malkavian.Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Marie-Lee Bishop

Traits:
Vampire hunting, Mythology and Supernatural professor. Cunning in the occult.

Skills:
She can handle most weapons, can drive most vehicles and her vast mind and stamina makes her the exceptional vampire hunter.

Clan: Clanless

Personality:
Has a sworn vendetta against the entire vampire race. Normally a joyful girl with a lot on her mind. She is more of a night person than a day character. She enjoy a decent game of chess and the majority of her life is dedicated to vampire hunting.

Biography:

As a child, without originality her family was slain by vampires. She had the plain fortune of not being home at that specific time and was later on adopted by a professor that did research in the occult. It did not take long until she adopted his interest for supernatural entities and she soon became a successful professor in supernatural things and mythology.

Shortly after she graduated with straight A, her adoptive father was slain by the very same race. By vampires. This time, she freaked out entirely. She became a vampire and sworn a vengance of blood for those that she had lost. Not would she rest until the race of vampires was extinct.

She contacted a research friend of hers and together they created a suit, built for hunting of vampires. Made of a stready metal, it resemble the thick metal of the medieval crusader armor, enforced with leather on the inside. The last thing Marie wishes for is to be biten, clawed or in any way be infected by the vampires. She rely a lot to her newly devoloped gear and is more than likely one of the most advanced high-tech soldiers wandering the street.

She is somewhat an outlaw, grabing the law in her own hands. She believe that the only good vampire is a dead one and she rely on her gut feeling, attacking first and asking after.

Hunted by the law for her brutal ways, while hunting vampires for their brutal ways; That is the way of Marie-Lee Bishop!

Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:20 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Does my character have to be a rookie? sad

I read the RP thread and you make it appear like none of us have never slain a vampire before. Does this have to be the case, because I do prefere an experienced hunter in this case smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:37 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

They don't have to be, but I don't want vampires being killed by humans left and right..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:52 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

What fun would there be in that?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:08 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hi Diamond was wondering what happend to ya ^_^

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:36 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Hey diamond what anime is that char from?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:20 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Her armor is from Guyver, but I have forgotten the anime of her actual apperance. I have loads of pictures on my computer that I do not know where they come from stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:14 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Finally!!! Another hunter. Hey Miss. Kisses

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:20 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Hi there, Ordained big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:43 PM
Malk

It's from Evangelion or something like that.. I think her name is Miroko.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 08:41 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

No wait, her name is Misato Katsuragi

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:09 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Malkavian.Blood
It's from Evangelion or something like that.. I think her name is Miroko.

Ok if she is running around in a Guyver, then maybe we need a powerful vampire cause going up against that is a little one sided. Kinda like a toddler vs the master chief

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:10 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

She is not a guyver stick out tongue I just used the model to illustrate her armor big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:29 PM
Malk

You have the Prince, Ozi, Drake.., Think about it.., Mixing all the vampires we have one hell of an army.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:38 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
She is not a guyver stick out tongue I just used the model to illustrate her armor big grin

I was about to say haha

If she was all my guy would do is fly away.. if he was outside
cool

To make sure my guy never gets overly-powerful, he can only heal after feeding on blood.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Last edited by JohnnyW on Nov 7th, 2007 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:42 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

w0w ignore me >.> anyway when is this ganna get started ?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:52 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

We already started and I swear if I see anyone else join the switch the 'o' with '0' fad, there will be negative reprocussions

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:56 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

ahh

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 03:06 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I forgot to mention that Janos' blade needs the blood of either a powerful vampire or a powerful hunter, to restore it's power.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 03:35 AM
Malk

So it has to come from Prince Secrine, Ozi, Drake, or Bach?

Oh right, The word "Prince" Means that he's pretty much the president to the vampires in L.A. He's not royalty.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 03:39 AM