KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)

True Vampires: against the prince(Sign up and discussion)
Started by: Malkavian.Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

fine 450....

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 05:44 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TigerEyes
fine 450....

You're not alone.. sad

I was supposed to be ancient haha cool

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 05:49 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Weren't we supposed to making a big conspiracy to kill some prince, not going on seemingly random rampages?

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:15 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

yah probably, but since the creator isn't trying to really set one we sit and wait.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:21 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malk

You'd be surprised what I'm doing. I'm letting everyone get comfortable, letting everyone get most of what they want done, and I'm thinking of easier ways to get everything put in to motion.., Once I have everyone's character's personalities down, I'll be able to set Bach, the Prince, and Ozi to their respected Armies correctly... however, It's hard to do since barely anyone set themselves in the armies as I had instructed in the first post -_-;;

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:55 AM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Geek
Thinking of one...

Yeah... *brain switches gears* I'll go see what Mr. Wings is doing big grin

-All time is relative, lunchtime doubley so.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 03:37 AM
True Geek is currently offline Click here to Send True Geek a Private Message Find more posts by True Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Malkavian.Blood
You'd be surprised what I'm doing. I'm letting everyone get comfortable, letting everyone get most of what they want done, and I'm thinking of easier ways to get everything put in to motion.., Once I have everyone's character's personalities down, I'll be able to set Bach, the Prince, and Ozi to their respected Armies correctly... however, It's hard to do since barely anyone set themselves in the armies as I had instructed in the first post -_-;;

As it seems you're still quite new at all this...quickly you'll realize rules like you have to be in armies or you can do this or that get broken fast...and you should consider starting the actual plot before the story goes to far off and then you got to ake a new plot.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:18 PM
Malk

If I just start, there is almost no chance of it getting far enough to worry about a new plot.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 09:48 PM
Malk is currently offline Click here to Send Malk a Private Message Find more posts by Malk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Right...I'm jsut saying after being on this site for several years I know more often then not the plot ends up failing because the implication of it was left too long.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 12:42 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ My profile will be a bit tweaked to fit in with the story line, if thats alright.

Name:
Avian ( or generally, 'Ave' to those who know her well enough )

traits:
She is an impecable liar, and she is known for her cunning.

Skills:
She weilds a thin, barbed chain with extreme precision, and is a master of manipulation and disguise.

Clan: (Unless you're a hunter)
None. She stands alone.

Personality:
Deep, clever and daring, Ave knows what she wants, and most often gets it.

Biography:
Ave's past is known by very few, and she likes to keep it that way.

Born in the mid 1800's in Berlin, Ave was a child of a gothic era. Her family was wealthy, and well kept. Never, it seemed, Ave had anything to worry about. she was also the youngest of 4. Her 3 older brothers cherished her, and spoiled her with gifts, and the opportunity to travel often and to various places.

When Ave was 14, the Austro Prussian war was falling hard upon Germany. Each of her brothers turned themselves out to the war, and none return. After two years, it was clear they were gone. before the war came to a close, many manners were attacked. Including Ave's. She waited valiantly in her room for her end, eyes closed, smiling. She waited to be reunited with her brothers. Then, something went wrong. She heard screams of others, not her family, but swears and sobs in another language. A dark figure emerged into her room, and swept her away. She fell unconcious, and awoke in an empty train car, feeling strangely well for her current state. She was invigorated, and had a feverent thirst....for blood.

As of now, she has come to this city where other vampires reside, though she is more interested in only veiwing their affairs. Even more so, she's interested in those who call themselves hunters.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 05:59 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Malk can I join here pretty please?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 10:23 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

this is still going???

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 10:01 PM