KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E08 - Four Months Ago

S02E08 - Four Months Ago
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

It was a good episode, but I'm pissed that they didn't mention anything about Sylar. And I agree with starlock about DL's death. It was very stupid and pointless. It would have been better for him to have died from the first gunshot.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:10 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Who else thinks Adam is still working with the company? It was just to well laid out for him to get close to Peter. Also I bet Elle is his daughter. Even thou she's always with Bob.

Only thing is, if Adam is up to something then wouldn't Peter just read his mind and find out what he's really up to?

As for the Maya thing, I kept reading that it was this horrible thing she had done that no one would expect and it turn out to be almost exactly what I expected. And really I feel for the innocent people just attending the wedding but the bride and that guy deserved every bit of what they got IMO.

Seriously thou whoever said incest twins is definitely feeling the same vibe I am. Not so much from Alejandro but Maya definitely has a disturbing need for her brother. I would say it makes since with him being both her twin brother and the cure to her power but I get the distinct impression that its been that way long before she discovered her ability.

They got the Quicksliver and Scarlet Witch thing going. Crazy sister with distructive power with twin brother always there to protect her and others form her.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:36 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It was a good episode, but I'm pissed that they didn't mention anything about Sylar. And I agree with starlock about DL's death. It was very stupid and pointless. It would have been better for him to have died from the first gunshot.

Definetly, a gunshot from a Mob Boss would be a better way to go since they were really building Linderman up. I'm disappointed he got killed by some random sleazy guy at a dance club.

How come D.L. never thinks to use his power when it really matters?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:36 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

How are we sure that Adam is the villain and not the Company? Just because Bob says so?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:40 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Originally posted by Entity
Who else thinks Adam is still working with the company? It was just to well laid out for him to get close to Peter. Also I bet Elle is his daughter. Even thou she's always with Bob.

Only thing is, if Adam is up to something then wouldn't Peter just read his mind and find out what he's really up to?

Then the whole "he's thinking in Japanese" thing could turn up again

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:45 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by superkronick92
Then the whole "he's thinking in Japanese" thing could turn up again
Ahh yes! Very true, nice catch!

But that was only for a short time with Bennett. Adam appears to be planning on hanging with Peter for awhile now. You know in any real amount of time he's bound to start having random thoughts in English, it is his native language, and when he does the truth will come out.

But thats if it was the real world where things aren't planned out and scripted and this is a show.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:51 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

I thought of that but, Adam's had all the time he needs to prepare to do just about anything

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 04:15 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

see preview for next week? they show who attacks kaito.. Adam?!? more then likely

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 06:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Was a joke roll eyes (sarcastic)
I know this.

It was all in fun.

Originally posted by Strangelove
Apparently Angela's ability is hypnosis....

So you caught that too huh.

I was thinking more the power of Persuasion....but Hypnosis works too. Although I'm not even 85% sure.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....
Originally posted by Captain REX
We're the best because they made an (obnoxious) television show about my old high school. no expression
What is that?

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I wonder if the blood transfusion will give the recipient more powers.
I'm wondering the same thing.

When we got a close up shot of Nathan and saw how terribly decrepid he had become and mutilated and how he could have ended up without Adam's blood, I felt true sadness......true sadness......

(Enough of this GG's crap)

For some reason the whole DL thing took me by suprise.

I must be forgetting something b/c I thought Linderman had shot him and killed. Then again he was in the Season Finale wasn't he...yeah....he was...hmm....I'm missing something then.

What was said about DL at the start of Season 2?

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 07:23 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

they just showed his grave...

he didnt die he was just injured at the end of season 1

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 07:56 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i had a question but i forgot what it was......

does this work?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 09:11 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I don't want Adam to be a bad guy. I think he's an awesome character right now the way he is.

I also can't wait until Elle dies. I hate that b*tch's annoying voice. laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 09:31 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by InnerRise
So you caught that too huh.

I was thinking more the power of Persuasion....but Hypnosis works too. Although I'm not even 85% sure.
When Eden used persuasion, her voice did that thing...I'm betting that it's hypnosis. It's a fitting power for Angela to have.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:24 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

That would make some sense... and yea.. now i like Adam more.. or kensei... w/e

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:45 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually like him better on Heroes than I did on Alias.

It's just more fitting.

Note: 2 previously Alias Cast Members are now on Heroes.

Will we be seeing Jennifer Garner next?

I wouldn't mind that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 12:32 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone else find it annoying that DL, with his powers, dies from a single gun shot while Matt got riddled with bullets in the chest in the Season 1 finale with his useless powers but lived?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 01:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by InnerRise
..... What is that?

I Think that's Laguna Beach laughing

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 02:40 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Anyone else find it annoying that DL, with his powers, dies from a single gun shot while Matt got riddled with bullets in the chest in the Season 1 finale with his useless powers but lived?

How many times has D.L. been shot, I mean on different occasions?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 02:48 AM
General Zink
Bane

Originally posted by S_D_J
I Think that's Laguna Beach laughing

The sequel, actually. Newport Harbor: The Real OC.

Piece of shit, that show was.

Anyways, hypnosis is a fair guess with Angela. She does seem to do a fair amount of convincing throughout both seasons.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:41 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being that the creator said her Powers were......can't remember what she said exactly, but she praised the power to bits.

So if it is indeed hypnosis, that's kind of a let down because I was expecting something more fantastical.

It does suit her though.

Then again...........it took her a while to convince Claire to go to Paris and still Claire never went.

Hmm.........maybe Hypnosis isn't her power after all or maybe she just chose not to use it on a family member.....doesn't seem her style not to use it in such a situation though if it is indeed her power.

Hmm.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 05:33 AM