KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Yoshi

Yoshi
Started by: Dark Shenron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoshi

“Yoshi is one of the heroes of Mushroom World and an ally of Mario. He has been in many games with Mario, ranging from some Main Series Games to other media like Side/Sports Games and Super Smash Bros.”

“Like other Yoshis, Yoshi has a long, sticky tongue that he uses to eat almost anything, even things much larger than himself. Yoshi can transform the enemies and other objects he eats into eggs, which he can then use as projectile weapons. The green dinosaur has pinpoint accuracy, allowing him to conserve his egg supply during heated battles. During the events of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Yoshi could keep up to six eggs at a time. Interestingly, Yoshi can also transform things that he eats into other objects. For example, in Super Mario World, after Yoshi ate an enemy, one Coin would be added to Mario's coin total. The green dinosaur could also transform berries into eggs. However, instead of using them as projectiles, these eggs would break apart and reveal items, including Super Mushrooms and strange, smiling clouds that would drop coins. In Super Mario RPG, Yoshi could eat enemies to produce eggs that would break apart to reveal a variety of helpful (and often rare) items. His Jump and Ground Pound Abilities rival those of Mario, but he also has Flutter Jump to reach long horizonal distances. He also has a few transformations: Winged Yoshi from Super Mario World, Mega Yoshi in Super Mario 64 DS, and in Yoshi's Island, a Helicopter, Tank, Submarine, Car, Train, etc. His Final Smash is Super Dragon, which gives him the ability to fly, invincibility, ability to spit fire, and slight damage to the touch. It lasts around 20 seconds.”

Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance

Last edited by Badabing on Jun 11th, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 01:02 AM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

And although I know it is entirely pointless to post this, since no one knows who Yoshi is, I posted this because I may be the only one who likes & knows him. I myself am unknown to people.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 08:56 PM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Post Script

Yoshi was always fun to play as in games. I especially like the glitch in Galaxy 2 that allows you to keep hover jumping.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 11:01 PM
Post Script is currently offline Click here to Send Post Script a Private Message Find more posts by Post Script Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

WHo the f@#k doesn't know who Yoshi is?

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2014 01:49 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote