KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » The official "What's this Movie?" thread!

Title of the movie???
This poll is closed.
Title... 3 30.00%
Title..... 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The official "What's this Movie?" thread!
Started by: blckcandleflame

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (73): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Black belt BJJ

You need a fixed amount of posts to be able to post links. The rule was enforced to deter spammers.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:34 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badmrfrosty

Okiee dokie. Not a prob. I'll just look around and see what I can do to get my posts up, without being a nuscene in the process smile I just hope I can get 'em soon, 'cause I'm hoping to get these 2 movies identified soon.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:29 PM
badmrfrosty is currently offline Click here to Send badmrfrosty a Private Message Find more posts by badmrfrosty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Another movie I'd like help with, actually, two movies.

First movie, it's a scary movie, a woman goes down into the cellar, and there are skeletons there. She gets pretty scared, until she sees a crib with white netting over it. She thinks there is a baby in the crib, and screams when she see a baby skeleton.

That's all I remember...

The second movie, I don't remember much about eithor, just that this woman was a vampire (I think) and this guy came into her bedroom while she was sleeping, with a saw, and started to cut her head off. The Woman woke up, and I think she may have chased the guy away, I can't be sure...I don't remember anything else...

Any ideas? smile

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:06 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordath

The name of this movie?? Help please!

I saw this movie a long time ago and all I can really remember is the ending. It's about this guy (a killer) that I remember at the end of the movie he was under this little girls bed (her big sister was babysitting) and it showed at the end...his face reaching up with his tongue out to lick the girls hand that is hanging off the side of the bed. I remember him hiding in a closet, but that's it. If anyone could help me figure out the name of this movie I'd really appreciate it! smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 07:51 AM
mordath is currently offline Click here to Send mordath a Private Message Find more posts by mordath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xtremechik2

I think the movie that you're thinking of is called 'Campfire Tales'

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 08:49 PM
Xtremechik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Xtremechik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Xtremechik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 09:26 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdvb774

Good day, I am also looking for a movie title. I saw this movie back in 1989 and it was about a young woman and her husband moving into a home...in the attic there is a nice dress. When the woman puts on the dress, she is taken back in time. Her and her husband are having difficulty. She does find a man in the past who is a painter. Every time she took off the dress she would come back to the present. I don't know how, but she eventually remains in the past after most of the movie is over. Her husband ask's how he will know she is alright and she tells him she will find a way to let him know. Well at the end, the husband is moving out of the house and a mover comes down and ask's what he wants down with the painting's in the attic? Confused, he goes up and finds a few paintings in the wall of his former wife, then her with children, then getting older...he is happy she did find a way to reach him and she was happy.

Thanks in advance.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:56 PM
cdvb774 is currently offline Click here to Send cdvb774 a Private Message Find more posts by cdvb774 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

^This movie reminds me of one I saw years ago, could be the same film. I don't know the name, sorry, but it does sound very familar.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:40 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sbear50

Cool Movie Title ?????

What is the name of a foreign film with a story set during WWII in an Insane Asylum where when the Germans advance on the town and all the doctors, nurses and administrators leave and the patients assume their roles.

The movie takes place in France or Italy.

The Americans then liberate the town and all the patients are still running the Asylum.

Please help

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 08:42 PM
Sbear50 is currently offline Click here to Send Sbear50 a Private Message Find more posts by Sbear50 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jjhavlik4

Worried needing help with title of a movie

hello, needing some help....

I am looking for the title of a movie where the plot i remember is...

a man someone loses his hand in a car wreck, the doctors put a replacement hand on it and it is a serial killers old hand, obviously you can figure out the plot from there,
any ideas please let me know
thx

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 09:43 PM
jjhavlik4 is currently offline Click here to Send jjhavlik4 a Private Message Find more posts by jjhavlik4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Moving,

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 09:44 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rickyduck
--------

Fugitive? Thats all i can remember with a hand in

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 09:44 PM
rickyduck is currently offline Click here to Send rickyduck a Private Message Find more posts by rickyduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
INFAMOUS10304

Horror Movie Title

hey everyone, this is my first post and I was just wondering if anyone can help me figure out the name of a movie i saw a while back.It is about zombies that return(on Halloween night I believe) and it is set in the 50's I think. Anyway, this cheerleader (zombie) helps the living fight off the bad zombies.meanwhile, she falls in love with this guy that she is helping and towards the end he finds out that she is part of the "undead".she is wearing a 50's style cheerleader outfit, I think she was buried in it.Can anyone please help me? I would like to see it again.Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:56 PM
INFAMOUS10304 is currently offline Click here to Send INFAMOUS10304 a Private Message Find more posts by INFAMOUS10304 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daloverlyme

cant remember movie title

what is the movie about a high school where they put chips in their students heads to make them be the perfect students. all i remember is the ones who are controled are in a special group and have braclets for it

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:32 AM
daloverlyme is currently offline Click here to Send daloverlyme a Private Message Find more posts by daloverlyme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Movie Title

Can somebody name this film?

War movie. Action kind.

Had Nicolas Cage and Christian Slater in it.

It was about the Navajo using their language to send radio communications from one American unit to another. At the end Cage gets killed.

Great film, and I was going to buy it today but I couldn't remember it's name.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:32 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Windtalkers

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:37 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minz_8104

IM TRYING TO FIND OUT THE TITLE TO THIS MOVIE FOR MY BROTHER. HE THINKS IT WAS MADE IN THE 80;S AND ITS PLOT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

A GROUP OF KIDS(SCHOOL CLASS) KIDNAPPED AND HELD HOSTAGE BY A MEN WHO WEAR MASKS TO KEEP FROM SEEING THERE FACES. ONE OF THE MASKS HE SAID WAS RONALD REAGAN AND ANOTHER HE THINKS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A PIG/HOG, AND THEN MAYBE A DUCK MASK. THATS ALL HE CAN REALLY REMEMBER ABOUT THE FILM, CAN YOU HELP US

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 11:45 PM
minz_8104 is currently offline Click here to Send minz_8104 a Private Message Find more posts by minz_8104 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

Maybe Disturbing Behavior??? http://imdb.com/title/tt0134619/

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:49 PM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Merging.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:38 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minz_8104

No it wasn't Disturbing Behavior, way younger kids than that now that I remember. I would say it was a grade school class. Thanks anyways.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 10:38 PM
minz_8104 is currently offline Click here to Send minz_8104 a Private Message Find more posts by minz_8104 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote