KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » ginny for harry

ginny for harry
Started by: gh_hr _for_eva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

do u want me to make the thread or not?
i need to know

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:46 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

yes

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 05:31 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

Love wedding

ginny woke up exteremly early the smorning and it wasn't because her brother was getting married it was because the guy shed crused on for 7 years was about to tell her if they would go back out she was excited but he said at the wedding and that wasnt to early evening so she whent own and had breakfast suprisingly bill and fleur where up reading a letter
ginny asked whats the matter
charlie cant make it so i have to move ron up to best man so then ill only have 1 so fleur will have to drop hermione unless i get annother best man and no way im having percy fred and george would stuff it up so i dont have anyone
than fleur said what about harry
perfect idea ron and ginny and harry and hermione i love it
so the 3 wated for about an hour then every one came down for breakfest after breakfes fleur and biil asked if the could talk to ron hermione and ginny so they whent outside then bill yelled
out harry can you come to please come now all of you listen

post rest soon

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 05:32 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

the morning of the wedding

once harry joined the others in the garden bill asked harry would you to 2nd best man so it would go Fleur sister walks down firs being the flower girl then Ron and Ginny then harry an Hermione will walk down will have practice after lunch then they went and played 2 side quidditch harry and Ron and Ginny and Hermione they came back down for lunch then ha the practice all run smoothly then everyone rushed to go get dressed

PS it was set up that morning

if anyone thinks this to much like there's ill rewrite the chapter

Last edited by gh_hr _for_eva on Nov 17th, 2007 at 08:29 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:25 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hp_luvr_16
i argee with running mascara, u should have posted this where i post my stories.......plus......use a dictionary, grammar matters, and so does punctuation....definetely need punctuation
was it better that time

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:38 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't want to continuing cause i don't want to copy anyone's so is it OK if i make harry a teacher

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 09:24 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

mi friend reading it and said who cares make him be a teacher

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:15 AM
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Don't triple post, it's against the rules.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:29 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

sorry i dint no i wasn't aloud to post 3 times in a row on my story

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:34 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

it was time for the guests to arrive after the had all started the wedding began.A gorgeous looking Fleur was standing in her tent with Harry Hermione Ginny Ron and Gabriella.OK out you go Gab so out she walked followed by Ron and Ginny then Harry and Hermione once the had all got to there positions ,Fleur walked down the isle with her father she looked so gorgeous bill thought.When she finally got up there the ceremony started blah blah blah u know how it goes u may kiss the bride said the Pasteur who was marrying them. once that was over it was time for them to dance Bill an Fleur took the first dance the Ginny come over to Harry and asked if they where gonna go back out when Harry said i will show u may i take this dance.But said ginny a little scared only Bill an Fleur are up there even better smirked Harry so they went up and danced and everyone looked at them the harry kissed her softly and they continued to dance. Ron asked Hermione up to dance she happily got up then Nevile and Luna got up then all then every one else joined. After the firs dance the 3 couples went up to Ron's room there everyone started talking about who was going out with who first Hermione and Ron said we've been dating since the first week of holidays Then Nevile and Luna said we ran into each other at hogs mead the day before your birthday and we've been dating since.Well when hermione came back with ginny the day before my birthday she asked me back but she had to wait till the wedding for the answer.so final year in 1 week looking forward to it asked Nevile.Me an Luna where wondering if we could stay here for the week you parents said it was up to yous sure u can stay in Fred and George's old room.Hermione and i will stay up here Harry and Ginny in her room.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:04 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE JK I STARTED WRITING BITS OF THIS AFTER THE 6TH BOOK OF WHAT I HOPPED BOOK 7 WOULD BE

Last edited by gh_hr _for_eva on Nov 17th, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:13 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

short post

the chldren spent thr rest of the evening at the party after all the guest whent home the kids all went to thier new rooms

Last edited by gh_hr _for_eva on Nov 17th, 2007 at 12:05 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 12:01 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

umm.....have u written this on paper or sumtin, because u need punctuation skills like bad, maybe some commas, quotation marks, periods, question marks, exclamation marks, look at the difference between my story(s) and your story......

good post(s) tho..smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 02:59 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

srr im not realy good at punctation yeh its written on papper

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 01:47 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Needs to be in the proper place (Harry Potter Fanfiction Forum), needs Grammar help, needs Punctuation help, needs longer, less frequent posts, and needs more .

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 02:41 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

THE NEXT DAY THE CHILDREN WHERE OUT IN THE YARD WHEN
MRS WESLEY CALLED OUT TO THEM”YOUR HOGWARTS LETTERS ARE HERE”
YES FINLAY AND THEY KID’S ALL RAN INSIDE.HERMIONE OP PEND HERS FIRST SHE WAS HEAD GIRL THIS YEARF OR HOGWARTS.LUNA NEVILE RON AND GINNY OP PEND THERE’S NEXT, NONE OF THEM GOT BADGES HARRY DINDT HAVE ONE ? HE WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN PROFESSER MOGANAGAL APPRATED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BURROW. SHE CAME IN SAT DOWN AND ASKED IF SHE COULD TALK TO HARRYALONE.
OFCOURSE YOU CAN PROFESER
OK WELL AS YOU NO WE ARE 1 TEACHER SHORT THIS YEAR AND NO ONE WANTS TO TEACH DADA. ALL THE STAFF WANT YOU TO TEACH IT. WHICH MEAN MR WESLEY WILL GET HEAD BOY AND MRS WESLEY WILL BE CAPTIN OF THE QUIDDITITCH TEAM.SORRY PROFFERSPR I WILL ONLY TEACH IF ICAN STILL BE CAPTIN AND HEADBOY. COME WITH THEN AND THEY APPERATED TO HOGSMEAD WHERE THEY PROEDED TO WALK UP TO THE HEADMASTERS OFFICE. ONCE THEY WHERE THERE PROFFERSA MOGANAGOL TOLD HIM TO SIT DOWN AND TALK TO DUMBLE DOR ABOUT SO HARRY TOLD AND DUMNLEDORE THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA SO SHE GAVE HIM HIS TIMETABLE FOR NEXT YEAR AND HIS HEAD BOY BADGE THEN THEY WENT BACK TO THE BURROW

PS SORRY FORSPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMMAH

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 02:52 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

SRRY BUT IM NEW AND IF I GET AN IDEA I POST DOES ANYONE OBJECT
TO GINNY BEING PREGNANT

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 02:54 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Lose the Capslock =]

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:52 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

When Harry got back everyone was WAITING AT THE TABLE FOR HIM. HARRY WHENT AND TOOK HIS SEAT NEXT TO GINNY.

I HAVE SOMETHING VERRY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE LISTEN I AM HEAD BOY FOR THIS year AND QUIDDITCH CAPTIN BUT IM ALSO THE NEW DADA TEACHER AND HEAD OF GRIFFANDOR HEAD OF THE ORDER AND
SO YEH. MOLLY CAN I SPEAK TO YOU OUTSIDE

OF COURSE YOU CAN DEAR

I WAS WONDERING IF TOMORROW WE COULD GO TO DIAGONALY TOMMOROW

WELL UMM OK IF WE MUST

Well Id really like to

And oh do u think ill be able to teach and be a student
Umm Harry that’s up to year how will you fit it in well im only teaching this year probably because im staying back in 6th year and do you mine if I ask Hermione and Ron if the stay back with me.

No dear I don’t. By the way you’re not just doing this for newts are you you’re doing it to graduate with Ginny.

Well yeah but don’t tell them ok please.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:08 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

umm........maybe make things a little clearer on that post

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 10:10 PM