KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The dragon aspects Vs. The bad boys

The dragon aspects Vs. The bad boys
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
mad

I loved you! mad
oh well

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:00 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
time IS the most powerful ability in a versus fight, if you ask me..

Shortly.. He is powerful.. A lot more powerful than you seem to believe..

And why cant Kain be rewritten from time?

Originally posted by Remindme
He can travel through time, and kill Kain before he was born. It's very simple

i agree Darth it is possibly the most powerful indeed

well please enlighten my belief, i like the Warcraft unvierse but i have seen no feats of Nozmordu to be able to slow time for example or stop it or a hint to him being able to, i mean kain has powers over the pillars in the LOKverse which control the very essence of these forces in that universe but he doesnt have complete control to do what ever he wishes (afa i can prove) so just because Nozmordu is the aspect of time does not neccerily mean he can do wahtever he likes with time.

but to the 2nd points ,why he cannot take Kain from time is that the LOKverse time is immutable, if Nozmordu even goes into that timestream he gets deleted because a Dragon never did appear, WoW time is not immutable, LOKverse time as stated by the developers is, which means an event that happens cannot neccerily be changed, for example kain being born cannot be stopped, if anyone tried, they would either be destroyed or deletedl ike the soul reaver swords do, when tehres not supposed to be more than one, a time paradox happens and destroys the offending object. Trying to kill kain before he is born would eliminate the threat from the VS battle completly because they would be deleted by going into Nosgoth especially at this time stage,and if for some unkown reason for arguments sake they somehow live through this, then they cannot do anything to kain to alter this excistence,anything they try and do will end up to be thwarted, either kain wont be where he should be, or something saves him etc etc, like how he doesnt die when his heart is ripped out, something random would happen to allow him to live.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:03 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Extecute is powerful? stick out tongue

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:03 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado-sama

laughing he prob is but i was more referring to time incase anyone does misinterpret that stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:05 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

You know it!

Originally posted by Burning thought
i agree Darth it is possibly the most powerful indeed

well please enlighten my belief, i like the Warcraft unvierse but i have seen no feats of Nozmordu to be able to slow time for example or stop it or a hint to him being able to, i mean kain has powers over the pillars in the LOKverse which control the very essence of these forces in that universe but he doesnt have complete control to do what ever he wishes (afa i can prove) so just because Nozmordu is the aspect of time does not neccerily mean he can do wahtever he likes with time.

but to the 2nd points ,why he cannot take Kain from time is that the LOKverse time is immutable, if Nozmordu even goes into that timestream he gets deleted because a Dragon never did appear, WoW time is not immutable, LOKverse time as stated by the developers is, which means an event that happens cannot neccerily be changed, for example kain being born cannot be stopped, if anyone tried, they would either be destroyed or deletedl ike the soul reaver swords do, when tehres not supposed to be more than one, a time paradox happens and destroys the offending object. Trying to kill kain before he is born would eliminate the threat from the VS battle completly because they would be deleted by going into Nosgoth especially at this time stage,and if for some unkown reason for arguments sake they somehow live through this, then they cannot do anything to kain to alter this excistence,anything they try and do will end up to be thwarted, either kain wont be where he should be, or something saves him etc etc, like how he doesnt die when his heart is ripped out, something random would happen to allow him to live.

The bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers.. the bronze dragonflight can both slow and freeze time.. to a higher extent, so can Nozdormu.. He can even fastforward and move time backwards.. however, he isn't seen using this because he's afraid to effect the world with serious concequences.. but in a fight like this, that doesn't have a specific setting, I dont think he'll hold back.. he is sent to guard Azeroth, and because of Azeroth, he doesn't use his powers to a high extent, for his own gaining.. If he fought in another world, he wouldn't hold back..

His timeslow is of such advance level, that while time keeps going in a stream, he can freeze individualls and slow/hasten individualls while the rest works perfectly.. or, he can freeze it all, with the exception of others..

he could possibly freeze the entire battlefield in this fight, with the exceptions of the dragon aspects.. If Kain is resistant to time manipulation, then it would anyway be him against the five aspects..

And I hope you can see it as clear as I do... he wont make that..

Kain would possibly fight multiple Nozdormu's capable of manipulating time.. "they" would tear him into the future, the past and freeze him in time at the same time, and "they" haste his existance and slow it down.. He would bring younger and older versions of himself to aid if he so required.. not that I believe he'd have to..

But as I said, I'm not going to debate for the matter that he destroy Kain at birth.. because that wouldn't be much of a versus..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:12 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

mad

I loved you! mad
oh well

If you must know, I picked the specific opponents because they have more fanboys and that would make this fight even

angel

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:16 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers.. the bronze dragonflight can both slow and freeze time.. to a higher extent, so can Nozdormu.. He can even fastforward and move time backwards.. however, he isn't seen using this because he's afraid to effect the world with serious concequences.. but in a fight like this, that doesn't have a specific setting, I dont think he'll hold back.. he is sent to guard Azeroth, and because of Azeroth, he doesn't use his powers to a high extent, for his own gaining.. If he fought in another world, he wouldn't hold back..

His timeslow is of such advance level, that while time keeps going in a stream, he can freeze individualls and slow/hasten individualls while the rest works perfectly.. or, he can freeze it all, with the exception of others..

he could possibly freeze the entire battlefield in this fight, with the exceptions of the dragon aspects.. If Kain is resistant to time manipulation, then it would anyway be him against the five aspects..

And I hope you can see it as clear as I do... he wont make that..

Kain would possibly fight multiple Nozdormu's capable of manipulating time.. "they" would tear him into the future, the past and freeze him in time at the same time, and "they" haste his existance and slow it down.. He would bring younger and older versions of himself to aid if he so required.. not that I believe he'd have to..

But as I said, I'm not going to debate for the matter that he destroy Kain at birth.. because that wouldn't be much of a versus..

i did not know he had such power as you state here, can you show me where it states this please, not that your lieing but ive never seen this before, i woud like to.

well ripping him from time would be against the time of LOKverse unless you mean while in the verses, in which case it would be a timeless battle as Nozdormu cannot beat kain but kain would not be able to apparently move or attack unless he uses his repel shield but ime not sure if his timeless powers are actually magic, although i tihnk they are considering.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:17 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
If you must know, I picked the specific opponents because they have more fanboys and that would make this fight even

angel
eek! happy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:17 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

i did not know he had such power as you state here, can you show me where it states this please, not that your lieing but ive never seen this before, i woud like to.

well ripping him from time would be against the time of LOKverse unless you mean while in the verses, in which case it would be a timeless battle as Nozdormu cannot beat kain but kain would not be able to apparently move or attack unless he uses his repel shield but ime not sure if his timeless powers are actually magic, although i tihnk they are considering.

All the powers that the bronze dragonflight hold is in his stash.. he hold the powers that the bronze dragonflight holds, and everything that comes to it.. he's the master of time.. He has a portion of highfather's powers and the bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers..

Nozdormu's abilities, I believe is magic.. not his other selves, but freezing, hastening and slowing is magic.. like most other things in the warcraft universe, it's splitted into three areas..

Magic, abilities and physical..

Nozdormu's timetraveling is an ability.. while his manipulation of others than himself and time in large, is magic..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:21 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the powers that the bronze dragonflight hold is in his stash.. he hold the powers that the bronze dragonflight holds, and everything that comes to it.. he's the master of time.. He has a portion of highfather's powers and the bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers..

Nozdormu's abilities, I believe is magic.. not his other selves, but freezing, hastening and slowing is magic.. like most other things in the warcraft universe, it's splitted into three areas..

Magic, abilities and physical..

Nozdormu's timetraveling is an ability.. while his manipulation of others than himself and time in large, is magic..

yes but id like to see the information that states he has these powers, the highfathers power over time is also unkown so the portion he gives to Nozmordu is also if unkown power so the exact abilities he gains from this are unknown, when has he or any of the flight stopped time, hasten others in time and things like this?

if their magic then Kain could possibly become immune to the magic abilities, with his repel shield which would reflect any magic aimed at him back onto the user, slowing them down in time or whatever is used against him.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:24 AM
MadMel
Heh

i would have thought time control would be an AOE erm

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:38 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
i would have thought time control would be an AOE erm

well that depends, Darth was talking about some single target abilities, he would be in the center of a AOE time attack but be ineffected if hes within the shell

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:39 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

yes but id like to see the information that states he has these powers, the highfathers power over time is also unkown so the portion he gives to Nozmordu is also if unkown power so the exact abilities he gains from this are unknown, when has he or any of the flight stopped time, hasten others in time and things like this?

if their magic then Kain could possibly become immune to the magic abilities, with his repel shield which would reflect any magic aimed at him back onto the user, slowing them down in time or whatever is used against him.

"The timeless one" I doubt time effects will effect him in any way.. how else would he be able to guard it, if he cant even guard himself? And all bronze dragonflights has the abilities I brought up, and Nozdormu is them all superior.. probably can he take on them all by himself in a time battle and walk out sole survivor..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:50 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The timeless one" I doubt time effects will effect him in any way.. how else would he be able to guard it, if he cant even guard himself? And all bronze dragonflights has the abilities I brought up, and Nozdormu is them all superior.. probably can he take on them all by himself in a time battle and walk out sole survivor..

can you show me where it says the bronze dragonflight can do these abilties though? thats what ime getting at, ive never heard anyhing in warcraft stopping time or doing the things youve stated so id like to see please

i agree he prob wont be affected by time attacks mainly because he excists in diffrent time zones at the same time but then again guarding himself against opponenets who use time attacks, ime wondering who else can use time attacks against any, can any of the others use time attacks in Warcraft, time attacks in Warcraft seem rare to me and i have not heard of any of the flights actually stopping time myself, if i have i may have forgotten so i wouldnt mind if you be kind enough to show me embarrasment

what i do know is that he guards time from mages who try and break into it and alter their own time line, thats what i know for sure, but freezing, speeding it up and things like that are things ive nevre heard

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 11:57 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

can you show me where it says the bronze dragonflight can do these abilties though? thats what ime getting at, ive never heard anyhing in warcraft stopping time or doing the things youve stated so id like to see please

i agree he prob wont be affected by time attacks mainly because he excists in diffrent time zones at the same time but then again guarding himself against opponenets who use time attacks, ime wondering who else can use time attacks against any, can any of the others use time attacks in Warcraft, time attacks in Warcraft seem rare to me and i have not heard of any of the flights actually stopping time myself, if i have i may have forgotten so i wouldnt mind if you be kind enough to show me embarrasment

what i do know is that he guards time from mages who try and break into it and alter their own time line, thats what i know for sure, but freezing, speeding it up and things like that are things ive nevre heard

That of which you ask proof can be seen in the game alone.. It's also seen that multiple of the same entity can exist at the same time, if they are of the bronze dragonflight race.. They both travel, freeze, slow and hasten time in the game..

The ability to master time is very rare, even in the warcraft universe.. know entities that have been capable of this is the chronos and bronze dragonflight.. along with Nozdormu, Highfather.. and Deathwing (to a minor extent)..

if you want, and when I get the time, I can take screenshots of the in-game parts where these things can be proven.. unfortunatly, my warrior isn't good enough to battle the bronze dragonflights, nor is the warrior capable of entering the Archimonde encounter..

And it is true that Nozdormu's main purpose was to guard against mages that might master time and alter the past.. and he is blessed to outshine any mortal mage that try to understand the powers of time..

Last edited by Nozdormu on Nov 17th, 2007 at 01:13 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

That of which you ask proof can be seen in the game alone.. It's also seen that multiple of the same entity can exist at the same time, if they are of the bronze dragonflight race.. They both travel, freeze, slow and hasten time in the game..

The ability to master time is very rare, even in the warcraft universe.. know entities that have been capable of this is the chronos and bronze dragonflight.. along with Nozdormu, Highfather.. and Deathwing (to a minor extent)..

if you want, and when I get the time, I can take screenshots of the in-game parts where these things can be proven.. unfortunatly, my warrior isn't good enough to battle the bronze dragonflights, nor is the warrior capable of entering the Archimonde encounter..

And it is true that Nozdormu's main purpose was to guard against mages that might master time and alter the past.. and he is blessed to outshine any mortal mage that try to understand the powers of time..

You could almost say that Nozdormu is omnipresent..

hmm yes please i would like to see the screens, i myself cannot play WoW at the moment and may not have experianced or possibly noticed these things in the games, my memory does not serve me too well either so if i have noticed ive probably forgotten.

hmm Omniporesent, ime not sure about that because it means he is in all places at the same time doesnt it? every place, wheras even being in all time lines he is not neccrery omniporescent since altho he may be in every time, not neccery every place of every time.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:14 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I removed omnipresent because it was a very bold things to say.. he can be at any location in the world at any time.. but I thought about it and that isn't really omnipresent.. Omnipresent is when your everywhere at the same time, right?

But he's just anywhere at everytime stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:15 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I removed omnipresent because it was a very bold things to say.. he can be at any location in the world at any time.. but I thought about it and that isn't really omnipresent.. Omnipresent is when your everywhere at the same time, right?

But he's just anywhere at everytime stick out tongue

yes thats correct big grin

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:18 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing is fun without DK. sad

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 02:15 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You do not love me anymore anyway

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 02:21 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote