KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The dragon aspects Vs. The bad boys

The dragon aspects Vs. The bad boys
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Malygos is known for his power in magic.. and so is the blue dragonflight in general.. Alone, in the books, a weakened blue dragonflight after being roughened up and has been absorbed a lot of magic from its source could totally annhiliate, effortless a large group of undeads in one single spell that was of areal effect.. which in warcraft, is far weaker than an actual focused spell.. She even directed the spell to only hit the hostiles, as the friendly around her didn't even winch after her areal ability..

Another blue dragonflight had a necklace that supposivly were going to lock out spells from usage.. however, once he put his back into it, the necklace who was magically enchanted to block magic from the wielder, was ineffective.. he broke trough the barrier and used magic despite the fact that he couldn't.. That show only minor parts of what amount of magic a blue dragonflight holds.. a weakened blue dragonflight..

Malygos is the most powerful blue dragon of existance, and these two are nothing compared to him.. Those two who are weakened, to add..
He would forbid Jedah's usage of magic, while he with magic after magic annhiliate the selfhealing Jedah..

Not to mention, that Jedah isn't even as large as the paw of Malygos.. So, after Malygos forbid Jedah to use magic, he only has his physical abilities and recovery capability to use against the blue dragon who hold more magic than most entities below titan level..

Or did you mean "how?" as reffered to the Nozdormu part?
I meant how on all of it. Deny Jedah's magic? Jedah's magic doesn't exist in WoWverse, his rule doesn't extend to DS magic. All the things you said were cool, but Jedah could just extend his arm, and make his head go pop. smile

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:21 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I meant how on all of it. Deny Jedah's magic? Jedah's magic doesn't exist in WoWverse, his rule doesn't extend to DS magic. All the things you said were cool, but Jedah could just extend his arm, and make his head go pop. smile

Well, it's seen that bronze dragonflights can exist at all time.. it's also seen that a bronze dragonflight can exist multiple times at the same time.. and this is with weaker dragons than Nozdormu.. Nozdormu could bring in his future, past, near future and far past self to come and aid in the battle.. that means, about five or more Nozdormu's that encounter these foes..

And this arm extention thing.. how does it work exactly? To me, it just seemed like a jokingly/humoristic in-game deal.. at what speed does he do this? How does it pop it? How far does he reach? Can it penetrate different kinds of magical barriers? Because the dragons will be flying at all time, using distance attacks while maintaining speed.

Ah.. And why doesn't Jedah's magic exist in the Warcraft universe? ((I say Warcraft and not WoW, because Warcraft is more than what's shown in WoW))

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:34 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

And this arm extention thing.. how does it work exactly? To me, it just seemed like a jokingly/humoristic in-game deal.. at what speed does he do this? How does it pop it? How far does he reach? Can it penetrate different kinds of magical barriers? Because the dragons will be flying at all time, using distance attacks while maintaining speed.

it is a bit funny but what happens is, he grabs you, the part he wants and pumps his unlimited blood supply to pump you up, this process takes a few seconds, maybe longer depending on how long you pump

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:37 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Burning thought
it is a bit funny but what happens is, he grabs you, the part he wants and pumps his unlimited blood supply to pump you up, this process takes a few seconds, maybe longer depending on how long you pump

And this is expected to be effective against the dragons? It sounds like something that could work on any humanoid, or the dragons in their human form.. but not on the fullgrown dragons.. their scale is thicker than any human skin and their resistance to most attacks is vast..

And to add.. Neltharion doesn't have blood.. and I believe Neltharion to be capable of dealing with Jedah..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:40 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

And this is expected to be effective against the dragons? It sounds like something that could work on any humanoid, or the dragons in their human form.. but not on the fullgrown dragons.. their scale is thicker than any human skin and their resistance to most attacks is vast..

And to add.. Neltharion doesn't have blood.. and I believe Neltharion to be capable of dealing with Jedah..

hmm possibly, although Jedah can turn into liquid, he is quite durable, how they will defeat him ime not so sure, as DK has said tho, theres more ways to win than just killing the opponent.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:46 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

hmm possibly, although Jedah can turn into liquid, he is quite durable, how they will defeat him ime not so sure, as DK has said tho, theres more ways to win than just killing the opponent.

Neltharion also has skin of adamantium.. which I believe would block a mere physical touch by Jedah..

Not that it matter much, as Nozdormu will finish the fight.. but it's a fun matter to discuss..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:49 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neltharion also has skin of adamantium.. which I believe would block a mere physical touch by Jedah..

Not that it matter much, as Nozdormu will finish the fight.. but it's a fun matter to discuss..

hmm yes Nozmordu can probably just put them all in stasis for a incapacitate win, and without his main soul powers kain will be helpless against all of them, hmmm....at the mercy of time powers by Noz

ime not sure on Jedahs strength feats but i dont see him cutting Adamantium nor is he likely to have much like pumping his blood

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:52 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

hmm yes Nozmordu can probably just put them all in stasis for a incapacitate win, and without his main soul powers kain will be helpless against all of them, hmmm....at the mercy of time powers by Noz

ime not sure on Jedahs strength feats but i dont see him cutting Adamantium nor is he likely to have much like pumping his blood

If he does pop Neltharion, he better have brough sunglasses, heatproof swimsuit and be a good swimmer.. the adamantium is the only thing that stands between Jedah and the others, and a large river of lava..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:56 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Before my next 'bright idea' I will do a lot of research before making the actual thread

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:05 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Before my next 'bright idea' I will do a lot of research before making the actual thread

The idea was good, but thoughtless.. The removal of Nozdormu would even the fight up a little.. but not enough.. Ryoho, Devil Jin and Demitri is of little factor here.. Kain and Jedah cant stand strong against Ysera, Malygos, Deathwing and Alexzstrasa without soul abilities.. They will make a long stand, but they will be outlasted.. Malygos will keep the fight going in the benefit of the dragons.. Ysera will constantly assault their minds and attack trough nature.. Alex will have them fight foe after foe after foe, bringing more and more competition into the fight.. She will create warriors to battle for her.. and finally, Deathwing, who I still doesn't know is before or after corruption..

After corruption, he has some power from all aspects, and that pretty much says the outcome itself.. And also, can have the earth beneath them give in.. and shape the land to the aspects benfit..

Unless he becomes greedy and will again try to defeat the other aspects roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:18 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

just curious whats your next idea, maybe i can help yu?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:24 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Jedah without his soul powers loses like...3/4 of what makes him powerful.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:39 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote