KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo vs. Darth Nihilus

Mewtwo vs. Darth Nihilus
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it indeed was in a PokeDex entry, then it is allowable. He is not exploding the brain of one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever live.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:41 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He is not exploding the brain of one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever live.
And why not? It would look cool.

BTW, I said 'splode*

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:51 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even average Jedi or Sith have resistance against TK, or TP, and other similar things, Nihilus is no normal Sith, he was Dark Lord of the Sith for a reason, and is one of the strongest.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:03 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Even average Jedi or Sith have resistance against TK, or TP, and other similar things, Nihilus is no normal Sith, he was Dark Lord of the Sith for a reason, and is one of the strongest.
I am joking. I'm not a Star Wars buff, so don't take what I say on the subject seriously.

I do know, however, about the first 150 Pokemon (the rest are obscure to me.)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:05 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

M2 doesn't have a single feat that says his TK is even remotely close to Darth Nihilus'. M2 is nowhere near as powerful as Nihilus, and SW Sith and Jedi are very fast thinkers themselves. Also, Nihilus' mind won't be easily penetrated, if at all. "His command of the Force is spectacular, if not overpowered", as said by Captain Rex. Also, as for M2 thinking faster than a supercomputer, that is noncanon comics M2.

He can think faster than a supercomputer. Also...No telekentic feat. He controls hundreds of stron pokemon all at once while batteling it out with another superpower telekenetic being. He controlled every will in theirbody and every little thing they can do. Not just one. But hundreds off them.
^^^thats a feat all in itself.

He manipulated the weather with his telekenetic power. Controlled ocean movement. Created a storm, hurricanes, and lightning, with mear telekenesis.

Manipulating weather or controlling hundreds of strong pokemon while at the same time batteling it out with another superpowererd telekenesis and holding the upper hand>>>>>>>>>Tearing apart a ship with telekeneis

Sorry but Nihilus doesnt have much on Mewtwo when it comes to Telekensis. Only thing he has going for him is the force.

Even strong telekenetic users will get overpowered by stronger telekentic users. And mewtwo is vastly stronger the Nihilus when it comes to telekenesis.

Force wont help since Mewtwo can think faster than a supercomputer. Hell just mind rape em or tk rape him before Nihilus has even a chance to react

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:46 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Changing the weather and crushing some of the hardest metals on Earth don't count as feats?

I say Mew-Two just sends a single thought and crushes his skull before Nihlus can even realize that he has an opponent.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
He can think faster than a supercomputer. Also...No telekentic feat. He controls hundreds of stron pokemon all at once while batteling it out with another superpower telekenetic being. He controlled every will in theirbody and every little thing they can do. Not just one. But hundreds off them.
^^^thats a feat all in itself.

He manipulated the weather with his telekenetic power. Controlled ocean movement. Created a storm, hurricanes, and lightning, with mear telekenesis.

Manipulating weather or controlling hundreds of strong pokemon while at the same time batteling it out with another superpowererd telekenesis and holding the upper hand>>>>>>>>>Tearing apart a ship with telekeneis

Sorry but Nihilus doesnt have much on Mewtwo when it comes to Telekensis. Only thing he has going for him is the force.

Even strong telekenetic users will get overpowered by stronger telekentic users. And mewtwo is vastly stronger the Nihilus when it comes to telekenesis.

Force wont help since Mewtwo can think faster than a supercomputer. Hell just mind rape em or tk rape him before Nihilus has even a chance to react
........You DO know what the meaning of Telekinesis is, right? Also, hundreds of Pokemon? What, you mean in the first movie? That was 50 at best. And he controlled them with Telepathy, and blocked out their powers, no TK. Oh, and for a Nihilus Telepathy feat, he enslaved the minds of ALL the people on his ship as slaves, and also kept them alive, so he wouldn't have to feed them, and so they could breathe(possibly).

Those are possible TK feats(the weather manip). However, it doesn't compare to Nihilus. With TK he not only tore his ship from the surface of a planet, during travel he KEEPS IT TOGETHER, as otherwise it would fall apart, and he even could keep it together during hyperspace, faster than light travel. In terms of TK, M2 cannot compare.

I have only touched the tip of the ice berg when it comes to Nihilus' control of the Force, he is one of the top Force users of all time.

Nihilus' mind is not like some normal human's, as said by Kreia,"One cannot have power of that magnitude, and still think and percieve the universe as we do". Nihilus can accurately track the Exile, from across the galaxy, and does it in moments. A supercomputer is laughable compares to Nihilus.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:46 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, you're taking one thing and using it to prove everything else.

Simply tracking something is not a speed feat, please provide his best actual mental speed feat.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:06 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Not really, you're taking one thing and using it to prove everything else.

Simply tracking something is not a speed feat, please provide his best actual mental speed feat.
He was able to track Exile in mere moments, across the galaxy, and Exile barely had any Force in her at the time(I know that was sucktastically worded). That takes powerful mental strength, oh, how is M2 killing Nihilus anyway? Nihilus is resistant to pretty much...ANYTHING M2 can do to him.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:18 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

How? If Nihlus can be killed, then Mew-two simply explodes his brain, even if e doesn't die he'll be incapacitated. And if not Mew-Two can win via BFR, hurl him out of the atmosphere.

And as for what you said, while tracking her was impressive, it would be be nothing to a really powerful force user. Th Exile was a gaping hole in the force, anyone who knew how to look could see her through the force.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:24 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

How? If Nihlus can be killed, then Mew-two simply explodes his brain, even if e doesn't die he'll be incapacitated. And if not Mew-Two can win via BFR, hurl him out of the atmosphere.

And as for what you said, while tracking her was impressive, it would be be nothing to a really powerful force user. Th Exile was a gaping hole in the force, anyone who knew how to look could see her through the force.
1. All Jedi and Sith have resistance to TK and mind powers like that, Nihilus is far beyond the average Sith. Also, how will he hurl an opponent who's TK surpasses M2's by miles out of the atmosphere with TK? I could say the same for Nihilus.

2. Nihilus does it daily tho. He is always searching for the worlds witb the most Force sensitives, and can sense a secret meeting of the Jedi from lightyears away, then prey on them. He has finely tuned this ability. Also, ALL Jedi and Sith have faster brains than normal humans.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:34 AM
Csdabest

........You DO know what the meaning of Telekinesis is, right? Also, hundreds of Pokemon? What, you mean in the first movie? That was 50 at best. And he controlled them with Telepathy, and blocked out their powers, no TK. Oh, and for a Nihilus Telepathy feat, he enslaved the minds of ALL the people on his ship as slaves, and also kept them alive, so he wouldn't have to feed them, and so they could breathe(possibly).

Those are possible TK feats(the weather manip). However, it doesn't compare to Nihilus. With TK he not only tore his ship from the surface of a planet, during travel he KEEPS IT TOGETHER, as otherwise it would fall apart, and he even could keep it together during hyperspace, faster than light travel. In terms of TK, M2 cannot compare.

I have only touched the tip of the ice berg when it comes to Nihilus' control of the Force, he is one of the top Force users of all time.

Nihilus' mind is not like some normal human's, as said by Kreia,"One cannot have power of that magnitude, and still think and percieve the universe as we do". Nihilus can accurately track the Exile, from across the galaxy, and does it in moments. A supercomputer is laughable compares to Nihilus.

At the time I beleive there was 200 pokemon known. He had one pokemon to battle its on type for eache and everyone,. Thats around 200 indidvidualy controlled pokemon. Fighting in 200 indvidiual fights. While fighting another Telekentic master. While Keeping the enviormental changes in tact that he was controlling with his telekentic power. Controlling weather is way more impressive than holding together a ship. Which i beleive he used the force to keep it bound together. Not telekenesis. How many people where on that ship. Not many I beleive. And most of the characters in star wars universe such as staff aren highly impressionable. Their minds are weak and feeble.

Controlling natural planetary enviorments>>>>>Lifting physical man made objects. Planetary weather is a mystery as it is and is stated to be uncontrollable. Unpredicatable. Nihilus couldnt create much less manipulate the weather if he tried. Mewtwo created weather dizaster not just in the area. But across the globe. Simply playing around with it with his hand like he was shaking a peace of Yawn with ease. Not only did he create it he kept it controlled. Along with 200 pokemon including other telekentic pokemon to fight in individual fights making them kick the crap out of the other pokemon, fought another super power telekentic beings while keeping the upperhand in ALl the fights.

Mewtwo thinking compacity shuns the thinking compacity of a Supercomputer. I doubt Nihilus could think faster than calculator or a regular computer much fathom the compacity of a Supercomputer. In other words. Mewtwo will TK rape him before he even gets the chance of thinking about the force.

That is one statement. Not fact. It fact that Mewtwo minds run way faster than a Supercomputer. One knowlege and view of thinking has nothing to do with their thinking capacity or how fast they think. That statement doesnt even give notice to his mind. It just says that he is powerful. All people who are powerful do not perceive life as the way other do. Matter afact no one percieves life like others do. That statement said nothing and ment nothing towards his mind.

Again Nihilus has nothing on Mewtwo except for the force. Thats it. But most likely Mewtwo would rape Nihilus with telekentic abilities with his beyond super computer mind before Nihilus has the chance to even think of what force move to use.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:35 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

And after all Mewtwo was not even Struggeling. Only witht his own fight. Byt thats only expected when you do all the crap at the same time. Nihilus Has nothing on Mewtwo mentality or telekeneticaly.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:38 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. All Jedi and Sith have resistance to TK and mind powers like that, Nihilus is far beyond the average Sith. Also, how will he hurl an opponent who's TK surpasses M2's by miles out of the atmosphere with TK? I could say the same for Nihilus.

We don't know that. you're also operating under the assumption that Nihlus force techniques will work at all. There is no concrete proof that Jedi and Sith can even negate Mew-Two's telepathy because they can negate force telepathy; we have not seen them negate an attack that is similar to force telepathy but not part of the force. Actually, seeing as the force binds the galaxy together it can be argued that Nihlus has no defense against Mew-Two's attacks and will be unable to affect Mew-two with the force, due to the fact that Mew-two is not apart of the force, the same way force attacks are negated by Ysalamari. That would also throw Nihlus force precog out the window, same way the Vong fvck up Jedi.

However, Mew-two's attacks and defenses do no rely on the force or some mystical energy, so it can affect Nihlus.

quote:
2. Nihilus does it daily tho. He is always searching for the worlds with the most Force sensitives, and can sense a secret meeting of the Jedi from lightyears away, then prey on them. He has finely tuned this ability. Also, ALL Jedi and Sith have faster brains than normal humans.

Doesn't matter if he does it daily, she is still a constant beacon in the force. And the Jedi Council and masters are some of the most powerful force sensitive beings in the Galaxy, again an easy target to pick otu from the rest of the crop.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:47 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
At the time I beleive there was 200 pokemon known. He had one pokemon to battle its on type for eache and everyone,. Thats around 200 indidvidualy controlled pokemon. Fighting in 200 indvidiual fights. While fighting another Telekentic master. While Keeping the enviormental changes in tact that he was controlling with his telekentic power. Controlling weather is way more impressive than holding together a ship. Which i beleive he used the force to keep it bound together. Not telekenesis. How many people where on that ship. Not many I beleive. And most of the characters in star wars universe such as staff aren highly impressionable. Their minds are weak and feeble.

Controlling natural planetary enviorments>>>>>Lifting physical man made objects. Planetary weather is a mystery as it is and is stated to be uncontrollable. Unpredicatable. Nihilus couldnt create much less manipulate the weather if he tried. Mewtwo created weather dizaster not just in the area. But across the globe. Simply playing around with it with his hand like he was shaking a peace of Yawn with ease. Not only did he create it he kept it controlled. Along with 200 pokemon including other telekentic pokemon to fight in individual fights making them kick the crap out of the other pokemon, fought another super power telekentic beings while keeping the upperhand in ALl the fights.

Mewtwo thinking compacity shuns the thinking compacity of a Supercomputer. I doubt Nihilus could think faster than calculator or a regular computer much fathom the compacity of a Supercomputer. In other words. Mewtwo will TK rape him before he even gets the chance of thinking about the force.

That is one statement. Not fact. It fact that Mewtwo minds run way faster than a Supercomputer. One knowlege and view of thinking has nothing to do with their thinking capacity or how fast they think. That statement doesnt even give notice to his mind. It just says that he is powerful. All people who are powerful do not perceive life as the way other do. Matter afact no one percieves life like others do. That statement said nothing and ment nothing towards his mind.

Again Nihilus has nothing on Mewtwo except for the force. Thats it. But most likely Mewtwo would rape Nihilus with telekentic abilities with his beyond super computer mind before Nihilus has the chance to even think of what force move to use.
1. ....You would have a point, if ALL the Pokemon in the series were present, he ONLY made copies of the trainers he invited to his island's Pokemon, which is like 50, maybe a little more, including the clone. He held together a MASSIVE ship while going at speeds faster than light, M2 can't compare to that. Also, TK is a Force ability you can use, dur. There were more people on his ship than there were Pokemon M2 controlled, there are about....30-50 people operating the bridge, then at least dozens of people throughout the ship as guards, oh, and then there's also the people on the other ships in his fleet, and the soldiers that were invading Telos. Yeah, that's at least 300 people, probably much more. Oh, and M2 was in essence controlling people less intelligent than normal humans, as in most cases, Pokemon are much less intelligent than people.

2. Holding a broken down ship together thru hyperspace>>>>>>>>>>>Controlling weather. You want a good feat from Nihilus that displays his Force mastery? How's about killing all the inhabitants and feeding off their deaths by SPEAKING? 200 Pokemon my ass. Also, M2 and Mew were evenly matched.

3. Strawman. Ignoring my other point to invalidate this topic of the argument. What about his ability to quickly pinpoint objects throughout the galaxy? Also, the conversation was about Nihilus' lack of humanity, he doesn't think the way normal humans do.

4. Nihilus is above M2 in nearly every way.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:50 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't know that. you're also operating under the assumption that Nihlus force techniques will work at all. There is no concrete proof that Jedi and Sith can even negate Mew-Two's telepathy because they can negate force telepathy; we have not seen them negate an attack that is similar to force telepathy but not part of the force. Actually, seeing as the force binds the galaxy together it can be argued that Nihlus has no defense against Mew-Two's attacks and will be unable to affect Mew-two with the force, due to the fact that Mew-two is not apart of the force, the same way force attacks are negated by Ysalamari. That would also throw Nihlus force precog out the window, same way the Vong fvck up Jedi.

However, Mew-two's attacks and defenses do no rely on the force or some mystical energy, so it can affect Nihlus.

Doesn't matter if he does it daily, she is still a constant beacon in the force. And the Jedi Council and masters are some of the most powerful force sensitive beings in the Galaxy, again an easy target to pick otu from the rest of the crop.
1. It's a rule that in vs. matches all characters are allowed all their powers to use against the opponent. erm

2. Okay. What about the other constant times he does it to other planets, ones who don't have Jedi Master meetings? Few can actually pinpoint the EXACT location of a person.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:53 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Oh..kay.. didn't know that, sorry.

This is stupid then.

2. Right, I was gonna use my argument from above.. but that apparently goes out the window.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:56 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good battle. I don't know who I'd bet on.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:57 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Waves hand* Nihilus wins.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:59 AM
Csdabest

1. ....You would have a point, if ALL the Pokemon in the series were present, he ONLY made copies of the trainers he invited to his island's Pokemon, which is like 50, maybe a little more, including the clone. He held together a MASSIVE ship while going at speeds faster than light, M2 can't compare to that. Also, TK is a Force ability you can use, dur. There were more people on his ship than there were Pokemon M2 controlled, there are about....30-50 people operating the bridge, then at least dozens of people throughout the ship as guards, oh, and then there's also the people on the other ships in his fleet, and the soldiers that were invading Telos. Yeah, that's at least 300 people, probably much more. Oh, and M2 was in essence controlling people less intelligent than normal humans, as in most cases, Pokemon are much less intelligent than people.

2. Holding a broken down ship together thru hyperspace>>>>>>>>>>>Controlling weather. You want a good feat from Nihilus that displays his Force mastery? How's about killing all the inhabitants and feeding off their deaths by SPEAKING? 200 Pokemon my ass. Also, M2 and Mew were evenly matched.

3. Strawman. Ignoring my other point to invalidate this topic of the argument. What about his ability to quickly pinpoint objects throughout the galaxy? Also, the conversation was about Nihilus' lack of humanity, he doesn't think the way normal humans do.

4. Nihilus is above M2 in nearly every way.

No all types of Pokemon was present at the battle. He invite different masters with different pokemon. To have one of each pokemon in his control. So yeah one of each pokemon. which at the known time was 150-200

The Ship had the ability to move through hyperspace. Not Nihilus controlling it sending it through hyperspace. He just help hold it together as it was traveling. Not that big of a deal. Him pulling it off the planet and sending it into space is a bigger feath than holding it together.

Whats that going to do with someone in his face TK raping him

All those people were connected and weak in the force.

Mewtwo controlling the weather with tk is still a better feat than holding a ship together with the force. Mewtwo controlling weather>>>>Holding and lifting a ship togetehr.

Mewtwo controlling and manipulating the weather around the entire planet with ease>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nihilus holding and lifting a ship

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:13 AM