KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganon vs. Sephiroth WITH A TWIST!

Ganon vs. Sephiroth WITH A TWIST!
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
I'm going with Sephiroth, his schemes are always grander.

Why end it when we could keep it going?
Which is why they always phail?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:01 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Let's see...Ganon tricked the entire kindom into trusting him, so he could get close to the king, all the while allowing Link to do his dirty work by getting the stones to open the Door of Time, then he killed the King, and after Link opened the Door of Time, stole the Triforce of Power to rule Hyrule for seven years, and he then had all the sages either captured or sealed, matter of fact, the only one who eluded him was Ruto. He then allowed Link to carry on his little quest, so Zelda would reveal herself to Link, and then he captured her to lure Link to him so he could steal their Triforce pieces, which would make him omnipotent. Oh, and that is only from one game, Ocarina of Time.

Ok yes... he did that funky stuff BUT!!! It was all manipulation, which we already settled EARLIER!!! So... I thinks its fair to say that this topic can be dragged off to behind the watershed... shot and declare Sephie the winner

Dont get mad at me cause I have more fan girls than you'll ever have (Im at 2!!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:48 PM
IamMongoose is currently offline Click here to Send IamMongoose a Private Message Find more posts by IamMongoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by IamMongoose
Ok yes... he did that funky stuff BUT!!! It was all manipulation, which we already settled EARLIER!!! So... I thinks its fair to say that this topic can be dragged off to behind the watershed... shot and declare Sephie the winner
Doesn't manipulation take a quite a bit of intellect? erm

You were under the initial presumption that Ganon was a dumb-ass machismo-man, so your conclusion doesn't surprise me.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:54 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

First impression was dumb-ass macho guy... now its arrogant pain in the ass macho guy who can tell right from left... It does require intellect... but everyone has different strong points to intelligence... I excel in tacticsc and witty remarks for example... Ganon could make me kill myself... and Im a really hapy guy, so that aint happening anytime soon... can we PLEASE just say Sephie wins and get this over with???

Dont get mad at me cause I have more fan girls than you'll ever have (Im at 2!!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:57 PM
IamMongoose is currently offline Click here to Send IamMongoose a Private Message Find more posts by IamMongoose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

First impression was dumb-ass macho guy... now its arrogant pain in the ass macho guy who can tell right from left... It does require intellect... but everyone has different strong points to intelligence... I excel in tacticsc and witty remarks for example... Ganon could make me kill myself... and Im a really hapy guy, so that aint happening anytime soon... can we PLEASE just say Sephie wins and get this over with???
No, we can't.

Arrogant? Certainly. Macho-guy? Not at all.

Ganondorf is not just a machiavellian charlatan, but he's a masterful tactician as well.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:01 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IamMongoose
Overlord of the Asylum

You bring up an excellent point... Ganondorf is a masterful tactician maybe... but this topic is Ganon isnt it? I JUST realized this... its Sephiroth vs GANON!!! That means his evil demon pissed off form where he is crazy mad and in blind rage? NOW CAN SEPHIE WIN!!! JEEZ you guys keep making the same points over and over again!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:03 PM
Cosmic Cube

You bring up an excellent point... Ganondorf is a masterful tactician maybe... but this topic is Ganon isnt it? I JUST realized this... its Sephiroth vs GANON!!! That means his evil demon pissed off form where he is crazy mad and in blind rage? NOW CAN SEPHIE WIN!!! JEEZ you guys keep making the same points over and over again!
Whatever. I'm done debating this.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:08 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Ganon is simply Ganondorf physically transformed by the Triforce of Power.

We know this because a key point in the Oracle story's Ganon was that without Zelda as the sacrifice, Ganon's mind could not be brought back, leaving him a wild beast as opposed to the evil King of Thieves.

So your point is invalid.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:09 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

Sephie would still win

Hail Sephie!

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:59 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganon and Ganondorf can be used interchangeably, and are several times throughout the series.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:30 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Ganon and Ganondorf can be used interchangeably, and are several times throughout the series.
Not so much, after the Ocarina of Time.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:39 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Not quite. Ganondorf is his humanoid Gerudo form, and Ganon is his monstrous pig-like form. So technically, Ganondorf has appeared in Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess, and was mentioned in the prologue to A Link to the Past. Ganon has made appearances in every game except Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, the Four Sword series (excepting Four Swords Adventures, I believe), and Phantom Hourglass.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:40 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Not quite. Ganondorf is his humanoid Gerudo form, and Ganon is his monstrous pig-like form. So technically, Ganondorf has appeared in Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess, and was mentioned in the prologue to A Link to the Past. Ganon has made appearances in every game except Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, the Four Sword series (excepting Four Swords Adventures, I believe), and Phantom Hourglass.
Human Ganon is referred multiple times as being Ganon, King of Evil, even in OoT before his demonic form was shown. Also, I think that 3D(OoT, TP, and WW) are reincarnations of the classic Ganon.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:45 PM
Cosmic Cube

Human Ganon is referred multiple times as being Ganon, King of Evil, even in OoT before his demonic form was shown. Also, I think that 3D(OoT, TP, and WW) are reincarnations of the classic Ganon.
Who ever referred to him as Ganon before he obtained the Triforce of Power?

How so, being that "classic" Ganon appears in storys that chronologically follow the 3-D games?

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Nov 20th, 2007 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:49 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
How so, being that "classic" Ganon appears in storys that chronologically follow the 3-D games?
OoT is not the first Zelda game anymore, so that point is moot.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:50 PM
Cosmic Cube

OoT is not the first Zelda game anymore, so that point is moot.

That's not what I said.

I said that the 3-D Zeldas chronologically outdate the 2-D ones, such as Link's Adventure, Link's Awakening and A Link To The Past.

Can you cite any refferences for this claim that Four Swords is the first chronological game in the series?

And once again, who ever referred to him as Ganon before he obtained the Triforce of Power?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:56 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not what I said.

I said that the 3-D Zeldas chronologically outdate the 2-D ones, such as Link's Adventure, Link's Awakening and A Link To The Past.

Can you cite any refferences for this claim that Four Swords is the first chronological game in the series?

And once again, who ever referred to him as Ganon before he obtained the Triforce of Power?
Sure I could, I could find a link.

No one, they have referred human form as Ganon tho.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:58 PM
Cosmic Cube

Sure I could, I could find a link.

No one, they have referred human form as Ganon tho.
That is my question. Who refers to his human form as Ganon?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:00 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is my question. Who refers to his human form as Ganon?
King Hyrule in OoT. Oh, and I mean human form Ganon, with ToP.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:01 PM
Cosmic Cube

King Hyrule in OoT. Oh, and I mean human form Ganon, with ToP.
King Hyrule never speaks nor is he ever seen in Ocarina of Time.

In the final fight of Twilight Princess, wherein Link and Ganondorf swordfight, the name that appears at the bottom of the screen in "Dark Lord - Ganondorf".

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:04 PM