KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E10 - Truth & Consequences

S02E10 - Truth & Consequences
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Wow...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:39 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superkronick92
I love this show and all, but Heroes has got to be the most frustrating show ever!!!

Imagine how many of the conflicts in the show would be solved if the characters actually tried to reason with each other before they go trying to kill each other.

SERIOUSLY!!!!
Heroes never struck me as a show where that is particularly the case.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:57 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Was an okay episode.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:37 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I hate episodes like this, where they exist only to setup the next week. On its own this week's episode was garbage, nothing happened until the end and it was just a tease for the real show next week.

But I have to give credit to Sylar, he is the ultimate badass. Kills the brother and makes out with the sister right outside teh door. laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 12:21 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Well, even that is your opinion, which you are entitled to, it's a tad silly.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:42 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sylar is damn good villain, who is the nightmare man?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Matt's daddy.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:51 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Nightmare man was a disappointment, he was in all of 2 episodes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess Adam makes up for that. big grin

Originally posted by exanda kane
Well, even that is your opinion, which you are entitled to, it's a tad silly.

Which part? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:53 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I have lost track of series 2 of heroes, is Sylar still unable to use his abilities.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yeah, that looks to change next week though.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:56 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Is he going to get them back?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:57 PM
starlock
Team Authority

By far the worst episode so far...so many bad points it would take alot to write.....i can feel the rush to end this season and get thru this writers strike

Just sad, well i blame it on the strike(it gives me hope) and i will look foward to the season ending to be a mashed up quick fix, instead of the hiatus of a cliff hanger we should have gotten

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:33 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I really wish the Monica/Niki/Micah storyline concluded last night, I dont want anytime wasted on it next week. Just like Niki last year, this story has nothing to do with the real story, I mean they are going after DL's medal? Thats the big finale story for them? Who gives a shit? erm

Atleast Maya has become interesting thanks to Sylar. Now the only character(s) I dont like is the group in New Orleans, they have no use to the story.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 02:42 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by AstroFan
I really wish the Monica/Niki/Micah storyline concluded last night, I dont want anytime wasted on it next week. Just like Niki last year, this story has nothing to do with the real story, I mean they are going after DL's medal? Thats the big finale story for them? Who gives a shit? erm

Atleast Maya has become interesting thanks to Sylar. Now the only character(s) I dont like is the group in New Orleans, they have no use to the story.
yea, they are starting to annoy me now

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Which part? stick out tongue [/B]

Looking at your post again, all of it.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:54 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Oh wow, im honored. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:59 PM
exanda kane

Okay, I'll entertain myself:

1. Sylar has been a disappointment ever since he was revealed to be Spock in, what was it, Homecoming? He lost his edge. Now, to me, it feels as though the writers don't know what to do with him, bar the odd predictable romance.

quote:
"I hate episodes like this, where they exist only to setup the next week. On its own this week's episode was garbage, nothing happened until the end and it was just a tease for the real show next week."

This seems ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:14 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Sorry, but there was nothing to this episode.

We got way too much of Claire mourning someone we all know isnt dead, if they didnt already reveal that Bennet lived I wouldnt mind. We got way too many scenes of Micah and his family, though im glad he beat the shit out of his dumbass cousin. And Niki once again made us all hate her more, "being a hero is what got your father killed", no ***** you not listening to anyone got him killed.

The only positive thing about this show for me was the Sylar storyline, but I already know what you will have to say about that.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:22 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Rediculously true

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:23 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now the only character(s) I dont like is the group in New Orleans, they have no use to the story.
Well ahora mismo they don't. But Monica will get involved with the main cast eventually. The only way for that to happen is to build up to it. Not all of a sudden have her in New York chilling with the main crew.
And Niki once again made us all hate her more, "being a hero is what got your father killed", no ***** you not listening to anyone got him killed.
No.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 05:54 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote