KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E10 - Truth & Consequences

S02E10 - Truth & Consequences
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

This series seems to be trying to stay afloat, instead it's beginning to sink, to the murky depths below.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 05:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Is no one going to mention about Peter having a Dream again and this time pulling a Paper out of it? Or did he already leave that in his jacket?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 05:58 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
Maya is a complete dumb ass. How can she trust a stranger over her twin brother
You answered your own question.

Hiro will probably die as he has sort of played his role, Adam will probably shoot him then he will teleport off, END OF EPISODE.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 07:01 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Is no one going to mention about Peter having a Dream again and this time pulling a Paper out of it? Or did he already leave that in his jacket?
Yeah. What was that?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 07:39 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Entity
Yes! I knew exactly what you were bitching about and no that's not something I pulled out of my ass. You along with several other people have continuously went on about how when are they gonna show such and suchs power when it comes to the 12. Like I said its getting really old and wouldn't even be as interesting as they're making it by having it mixed up more as it would be in reality, with the different kinds of power.
You may THINK you knew. But the evidence is all in here.

You didn't know. Read more carefully next time please so that all of this nonsense may be avoided and so that you may not continue to overreact and embarrass yourself.

Thanks.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 07:40 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Ordained
Yeah. What was that?

I swear! he pulled it out of his dream! some freddy kruger shit going on...

could be a power hes absorbed and doesnt know about yet.... if i had to guess.. its his mothers or charles'... gah idk

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:17 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

could be a power hes absorbed and doesnt know about yet.... if i had to guess.. its his mothers or charles'... gah idk

He has had the dreams before but never took anything out of them, me and my friends guess the dream power was charles's power since charles could see him in the dream(first season)

But yeah freddy cruger stuff is starting to happen smile

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Last edited by starlock on Nov 28th, 2007 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:26 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea ive been thinking its charles also... shit is weird...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 08:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

That boy's power from the first series?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Peter never met him, only mohinder.

He enters your dreams.. or something more then that...

Peter just has dreams of future events.. idk.. its weird

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 12:05 AM
S_D_J
Bane

ohhh, that freaked me out too... it was just that the suckness of the episode made me overlooked (and forget) completely about it.

It was a pretty good start for the episode (to keep us talking about it) but the episode itself put me off entirely...

I'm still convinced it's Charles' power, I mean, it began when Peter started nursing him... I could say it was his first manifested power (the flying dream in "Genesis")

also: so if Peter changes the future, what happens to Caitlin?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Nov 29th, 2007 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 01:54 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Peter was.......STANDING UP......when he came out of the..........MEMORY?

He wasn't sleeping.........he happened to be standing there.........thinking...........and stopped thinking and came back to reality and happened to have the paper in his hand that we all saw him get when he went to the future with Caitlin.

Anyway.........that's how I put it together.

He had the paper in his hand......and was thinking about what had happened.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:08 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

the same thing happened when he talked to Charles, he was lying on the floor, went back in time, no one noticed him, but Charles, talked to him, and then came back still lying on the floor just as if nothing had happened...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:17 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_D_J
the same thing happened when he talked to Charles, he was lying on the floor, went back in time, no one noticed him, but Charles, talked to him, and then came back still lying on the floor just as if nothing had happened...
Lying on the ground unconscious/knocked out and standing up fully conscious are 2 different things.

That aside........he was standing up talking to Adam.......2 different scenarios altogether and traveling through time and SLEEPING as you all are proposing are 2 different things as well.

Let's stay with one thing and not jump around please.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 02:24 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by InnerRise
Lying on the ground unconscious/knocked out and standing up fully conscious are 2 different things.

That aside........he was standing up talking to Adam.......2 different scenarios altogether and traveling through time and SLEEPING as you all are proposing are 2 different things as well.

Damn man have you never heard of day dreaming? Ya know he can be standing up and still pull the same feat, its not entirely out of the realm of possibility. You know you don't have to be so anal about everything.

Also perhaps Charles and that kid in Mohinders dream have the same ability?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:16 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

So...

You are saying that both unconscious/sleeping and standing/day dreaming, and yet being able to travel through time in both situations, are 2 different scenarios and they are not related?

being unconscious, standing up and day dreaming are obviously completely different situations, but I was talking about it in the context of the show.

Do you think these situations are apart from each other? Are they different powers perhaps?

I don't think so... and I can bet these situation can be both connected to Charles, maybe that's his power, and in that context, they were/are the same thing

Last edited by S_D_J on Nov 29th, 2007 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:25 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_D_J
So...

You are saying that both unconscious/sleeping and standing/day dreaming, and yet being able to travel through time in both situations, are 2 different scenarios and they are not related?

being unconscious, standing up and day dreaming are obviously completely different situations, but I was talking about it in the context of the show.

Do you think these situations are apart from each other? Are they different powers perhaps?

I don't think so... and I can bet these situation can be both connected to Charles, maybe that's his power, and in that context, they were/are the same thing
Quote me where I said anything about day dreaming and I'll get back to you on that.

As I said, I believe Peter was standing up, holding that piece of paper which he previously obtained the first time he went into the Future with Caitlin and was thinking back.........remembering the event.......what we saw was his memory in which he was thinking of.

This is how I saw it.

As for the rest........well maybe try rewording what you were trying to say because it appears to be all jumbled up.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:34 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Quote me where I said anything about day dreaming and I'll get back to you on that.

As I said, I believe Peter was standing up, holding that piece of paper which he previously obtained the first time he went into the Future with Caitlin and was thinking back.........remembering the event.......what we saw was his memory in which he was thinking of.

This is how I saw it.

As for the rest........well maybe try rewording what you were trying to say because it appears to be all jumbled up.

For a while let's forget about daydreaming. I'll get back to that later.

He was standing up talking, as mentioned by Adam, and then it was like he completely lost tracked of the conversation and then came around holding that piece of paper.

He didnt have that piece of paper before, where did he get it from?

now I thought he went back in time, that's almost obvious because he wasn't in the street at the beginning of the episode, he appears, he phases in the street, the same FX and sound used when Hiro travels in and out of time.

(please log in to view the image)

Now that was time travel, the thing is he did so in a memory.

That's where daydreaming comes in. How would you explain to be talking one minute and then be in an entirely different place in the other, and then come back to where you were. That's daydreaming, you don't need to have a power to experience it, the thing here it's the piece of paper in his hand, and the fact that he never moved and the exact moment (as express by Adam) he started shouting.

I pretty much doubt it was "the" exact same piece of paper he got the first time he went to the future with Caitlin. I doubt he kept it since he was strip naked and hose down from head to toe, and then given a different set of clothes

I said the same thing happened when he lied unconscious, he travel through time while dreaming(being unconscious), never moved from the place, and by the look of it it happened in a second (though I can prove it).
Again the same thing happened when he went into a coma, he saw the future, he saw himself exploding, he saw Nathan being there with him, and it all happened in a second....
other times can be the conversation he had with Charles ( in a dream) when Charles died/was dying... and the flying dream, and Nathan being there as well, which came true.

that's why I said it's related, it's the same thing and it might be the same power (Charles most likely... or maybe Angela's).

I wasn't "jumping around". While they are different situations, they are the same thing (or at least related) in the context of the show... so far.

It's true you didn't say anything about daydreaming, Entity said that. You say you think he wasn't sleeping. I don't think you need to be asleep to daydream, that's the whole point of daydreaming

Hope that's clear enough

Last edited by S_D_J on Nov 29th, 2007 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:27 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I was gunna say the same thing.. darn you

By the way.. where was the Peter in the 1 year from now future? was he there?

perhaps somewhere else in the world?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 05:41 AM
Magee

How cliche, Internet geeks are over analysing every thing.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 08:40 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote