KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Bowser Koopa vs. Master Chief

Bowser Koopa vs. Master Chief
Started by: 123KID

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ozone
You need me to live.

I think Bowser would win.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 03:34 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And I think Smithy would beat MC

WHO?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 05:09 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a Mario character. It took the team of Bowser, Mario, Peach, Geno, Wallace, and some other guy(can't remember name ROFL) to take him down.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 05:13 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
What does he do in SMG? I haven't played it. Is it good?

Haven't played it all

but i've seen a level where he is running around over a blackhole

Then there's all his stuff in his RPGs like Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi. I know there was that Star Rod that made you all-powerful and being blown to the moon and etc

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 08:33 AM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

But this isn't Mario, this is Bowser.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 08:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

True

I'm just saying being beaten by Mario isn't a bad thing and to counter the point earlier about MC >>>>>>>> Marioverse

Like was seen in the vid, Bowser has immense strength Simply stomping can make huge platforms crumble. He can take being dunked totally in lava with no harm and also has teleportation that was seen in Mario's and Bowser's second fight but I can't find that.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 10:03 AM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think MC wins mostly because of superior speed.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 07:17 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree.

Plus, Bowser's durability is a joke.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 08:53 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bowser's durability isn't a joke. erm

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 10:29 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Mario 64 he will die/get defeated from getting tossed ten feet.. multiple times. Sometimes, if lucky, he'll get tossed onto a bomb-omb which will incapicate him.

Too a man who can lift 50 tons AND survive falling 2 MILES ( not feet, miles) without even a scatch.. that's a joke.

Mario character's feats are very inconsistent.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Nov 23rd, 2007 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 11:08 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

This match would be close, but Bowser would be the last one standing.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He's a Mario character. It took the team of Bowser, Mario, Peach, Geno, Wallace, and some other guy(can't remember name ROFL) to take him down.

Who the heck is Wallace?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:14 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant Mallow lol.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:20 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

Who's the other guy that you couldn't remember?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:24 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure, I could've sworn there was someone else tho.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:25 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

There was only five party members in that game.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:28 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? Idk, I thot there was six lol.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:31 AM
Ozone
You need me to live.

no expression There were five.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 04:36 AM
rader
Person

does bowser get his infinite amount of minions. even if he doesnt lets compare. is bowsers breath hotter than that flame thrower weapon? prolly. could bowser hit harder than a grav. hammer? doubtfully, but i wouldn't be suprised to find out. Is master cheif faster than mario? I would definately bet against that. also homing fire people!!! think a rocket launcher that you didn't have to reload, that swerved toward targets. yeah MC may be able to dodge the first couple, but for how long. Bowser FTW 19/20. the other time Master Chief gets lucky and back attacks with a Grav. Hammer a couple times.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 01:38 PM
rader is currently offline Click here to Send rader a Private Message Find more posts by rader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bower's flaming fireballs of doom would be useless, though. To the Chief bullets move in slow motion. He can easily dodge the fireballs and stay out of range of Bowser's hands.

Also, evenif he were to get hit with fire it wouldn't matter because the Chief's shields recharge. The flamethrower is only a threat because it is sustained intensive heat that drains his shields quickly. Bowser can shoot fireballs in sort bursts, meaning even if the Chief only dodges 3/5 fireballs he'd still be alive, though it doesn't matter because he'd never hit the Chief. All the CHief has to do is circle around him constantly then whack him in the back of the head. There is no way slow Bowser an keep up with the Chief when he circle stafes.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 04:14 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I think Bowser would win.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 06:20 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote