KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm vs. Doomsday

Storm vs. Doomsday
Started by: Rutog98

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ouallada

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:36 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Y'know... I'm not too vocal on these boards. I'll go ahead and read the various threads, then mosey along. But Storm beating Doomsday?

No. Just, no.

She can slow him down, and possibly BFR him. That's about IT.

She CANNOT control the power of a galaxy's core. In the words of George Carlin: "That's just plain f****** stupid..." She controls WEATHER and nothing more. She can get creative with it, but she can't manipulate the power of the friggin' stars. Scans or no scans, it hasn't happened often enough, touched up upon, or supported by the majority of writers who've dealt with Storm.

Doomsday ftw.

This is all wrong. Storm has always been able to control stars even from the very beginning. In Uncanny 99, she controlled the solar winds which comes from stars and is composed of the substance of stars. She has summoned the full power of millions of stars. Even Scott Lobdell, who PIS'd the character all the time stated that she is Mistress of the Cosmic Storm in canon. You lose and Doomsday loses too.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:38 PM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Well, if it helps, she was muh younger and had no conception of her limitiations. confused

It still happened.

Her powers include, but are not limited to conventional weather control.

She's just that powerful.

PS. it kinda happened twice.

The following issue:

Don't forget Uncanny 99. Her first issues were Giant-Sized 1 and Uncanny 94. By 99, we saw her in space for the first time and she was controlling the solar winds!

Empty space bright stars AND "solid planets"

Storm ftw smokin'

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:39 PM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Originally posted by King Kandy
My retard senses are tingling.

Then get smarter so that you stop tingling yourself. big grin

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:41 PM
Rutog98

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
How do you figure it's stronger? It's all speculation on your part. Storm would have to go all out on Doomsday to do any damage, if possible. Doomsday only needs one graze to rid the world of the toad-hating wench. He's strong enough, tough enough, and fast enough to do it.

Storm's star-channeling power is PIS, ftw.

No its not. Its been in canon since the beginning with the character and it is even now included in her bios in the last couple of entries she's had in the Official Handbook of Marvel. The character is just that darn powerful and you need to start dealing with it. Its not going to go away. evil face

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:42 PM
Ouallada

Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Originally posted by pr1983
Full power storm, on this board, is mid to high meta, whether some people like it or not, this isnt marvel.com... consistency is the order of the day, not pot smoking claremont thinking a human body could absorb the energy of the galactic core...

a million stars? i thought that was sentry's job personally...

You cannot put limitations on the character. Canon has given this character the power levels and its still maintained even in her bios. Read my above post! Storm is all that and a biscuit and you need to deal with it. big grin

Claremont gave Storm those power levels so now she has them. Claremont=Canon>>>>>>>you! smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:44 PM
Rutog98

Originally posted by Creshosk
Doomsday doesn't have a chance in hell...

.....against Storm. sad

Glad you agree with me.smile

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:45 PM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rutog98
No its not. Its been in canon since the beginning with the character and it is even now included in her bios in the last couple of entries she's had in the Official Handbook of Marvel. The character is just that darn powerful and you need to start dealing with it. Its not going to go away. evil face

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:48 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You cannot put limitations on the character. Canon has given this character the power levels and its still maintained even in her bios. Read my above post! Storm is all that and a biscuit and you need to deal with it. big grin

Claremont gave Storm those power levels so now she has them. Claremont=Canon>>>>>>>you! smile

Many many other Xmen writers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Claremont

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:54 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i didnt put the limitations on her, consistent writing did. if you don't like it, tough.

Originally posted by JasonK4

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Many many other Xmen writers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Claremont

yup...

people dont get that claremont could write good interpersonal stuff, but when it came to what powers could and couldnt do, he was shockingly bad...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Nov 25th, 2007 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 08:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud@ "Many many other writers"

Do you all realize that CC wrote virtually every piece of her continuity? Over 25 of her 32 years.

Face the reality, kids.

Even when he didn't, we still have "writer after writer" having her "heal dimensions and beat the God's that reside ove and/or compoose said dimensions", house Eternity, use ****ing Gamma radiation to enhance her powers and create a varitable magnetosphere to block out certain forms of radiation.

You're just going to have to get over the FACT that her powers include, but are NOT LIMITED TO conventional weather manipulation.

She can very well bring something to DD that would be too much for his healing faction/adaptation.

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 08:57 PM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, DD survived the Omega Effect, OE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Storm.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:04 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Do you all realize that CC wrote virtually every piece of her continuity? Over 25 of her 32 years.

Do you realize that CC wrote that Thor >>>>> Storm?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you realize that CC wrote that Thor >>>>> Storm?

And afterwards he wrote Storm>>>>>>Thor

Even to this very day, he could NOT do that shit with his little punk- ass mjolnir.

Sorry.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:25 PM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Even if that were true, which I seriously doubt, even Claremont never had her repeat such a feat.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Sorry but CC has always written Storm as <<<<<<<<< Thor.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Face the reality, kids.

Even when he didn't, we still have "writer after writer" having her "heal dimensions and beat the God's that reside ove and/or compoose said dimensions", house Eternity, use ****ing Gamma radiation to enhance her powers and create a varitable magnetosphere to block out certain forms of radiation.

You're just going to have to get over the FACT that her powers include, but are NOT LIMITED TO conventional weather manipulation.

She can very well bring something to DD that would be too much for his healing faction/adaptation.
@ attemps at trolling and inept logic.

Storm hasn't fought, let alone beat, anybody close to Doomsday's level.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Even if that were true, which I seriously doubt, even Claremont never had her repeat such a feat.

And why would she need to??

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 09:31 PM