KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection

REX'S STAR WARS GAME- Retrospection
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

These are supposed to be individual.

And yay for mine having started big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, Vlad would be getting his own, personalized story. "Trials" is highly specific to Xavier.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Actually, Vlad does not have a background. Might want to write one before I try to write your plot? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 04:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yes, Vlad would be getting his own, personalized story. "Trials" is highly specific to Xavier.
"Trials" Man I can not wait for this big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good! I will begin it tonight.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Sounds like I date stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:50 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll pick you up at seven. eek!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:55 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I'll pick you up at seven. eek!
Just to let you know I'm expensive

stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:55 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Nah, Rex, he's easy. A lizard tail and he's like putty in your hands. big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:04 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:07 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I knew it. stick out tongue

All three currently written games are up!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:44 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I knew it. stick out tongue

All three currently written games are up!
Sorry I took me so long to reply. Sleep kind of sucks when you need it stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:42 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Biography: Born on the Nautolan homeworld, Glee Anselm. He lived a fruitful life there for a short duration, and as he continued to grow so did the Nautolans continue to flourish. However, when Vlad was four, a conflict in his village began with the Anselmi. Nearby fishing deposits, which was the town's main fishing source, was claimed by the Anselmi. Several Nautolan fishers have been killed, and the Anselm continued to start their threats. The village took what military they had, and sent them to deal with the Anselmi. They sent Vlad and a portion of the female and children Nautolans to a bigger, and larger city to send for backup.

Vlad was told to stay in the larger city, while the backup arrived to the city. He was commanded to wait until the backup arrives back, in order to report if it was safe to go back. The backup arrived in a week, many wounded and many killed. The numbers of the Anselmi were undercounted, and the tribe that took over the fishing spots was one of the biggest on Glee Anslem. The village was lost, the backup did not even scratch the numbers of the tribe, and barely got out alive. The council in the capital city of Glee Anslem found the fishing spot too irrelevent to produce enough food to help the overall race, and decided to leave the Anselmi the fishing spot. The village was also left, derelict, the council deemed that fighting such a bloody war was pointless for such a little village.

Vlad grew up to six in the capital of Glee Anslem, before he ventured out too far into the sea, and swam high up after seeing something flash across the sky. When close to the top of the water, he popped his head out and saw a ship. Vlad was fascinated by this particular ship. He has seen many space vessels enter and exit the ports above the capital, buying and selling resources. However this one, this one was different. It was silver all around, and had a grace and elegance in it. Quickly, Vlad started swimming after it.

Although Nautolans were known as one of the fastest swimmers, Vlad was unable to follow the ship, but he had a hunch where it was going. There was only one more city with a space port in Glee Anselm, a large city about 50 miles of his location, and the vessel seemed to be heading there, because the last time Vlad saw it, it was lowering orbit into that direction. Vlad swam to the city, as fast as he could. Once he reached the city, he climbed the gate to the port, as the guards wouldn't let him in, and even then he was showing signs of his excellent acrobatic skills, that unusual of the clumsy hands and legs of a Nautolan.

The silver vessel caught Vlad's eyes right away, althought there many other vessels in the port. It was very well protected, with four guards standing in front of it. The guards wore exquisite clothing and had slick, long blasters. However, Vlad then noticed a figure standing not very far away. There were two figures, in fact, one that Vlad remembered well, and one that was a stranger. One of the figures was the head of the council of the planet Glee Anselm. He wore his most beatiful green, emerald robes, and had Nautolan guards with him. The second figure, was an aged man, with years of wisdom in his eyes, he too was dressed in fine royal clothing, but definately not clothing of the Nautolan tradition, and the stranger also had guards with him.

Vlad thought he saw one of the stranger's guards flick an eye at him, and suddenly, Vlad got very scared. He felt like this was a very bad idea, and started backing away, fast. Suddenly, he hit something with his back. He felt it with his hands. Something smooth. Vlad turned around and saw the back of the silver ship.

"Hey, did you hear that? I thought I heard a thud somewhere in the back..." one of the guards up front said.

Vlad fell silent. He only partially understood Basic Galactic, but one of the few words he made out was "hear." Vlad heard steps, and started panicing. He looked around and saw a door in the silver hull, he started prying it opened, and to his amazement it opened with ease. He got in, and closed the door. The place smelled of extravagant foods and drinks, and Vlad realized he must've gotten into the compartment. He heard the guard check the back, and then leave to the front agian.
I should wait an hour or two before coming out... Just so that stranger and the head councilor will leave so I can safely get out thought Vlad.

Waiting, Vlad started falling into a sense of sleep. The long swim, the rush of adrenaline and fear that swept his body when he heard the guard's footsteps, all this tired him. In a matter of fifteen minutes, he fell asleep. He awoke to a rumble of the lock at the door. Then he heard voices.
"We forgot to lock all the doors, Reed... If the senator heard about this, we would have our jobs fired right when we come back to Coruscant... So for both of our sakes, don't tell him"
Then, more footsteps. People were entering the ship. Then, a rumble of the ships engine. Another fear struck Vlad, and he tried to open the door, but it won't budge. The ship flew up, and traveled out of orbit.

The ship arrived at Coruscant, the guards found him, and took him by his arms, and threw him down on the floor, one of the guards proposing to throw him down the skyscraper port.
"Are you out of your mind? Senator, what kind of criminals do you have serving as your guards?" said a man, dressed in white robes. Vlad felt someone help him up and looked around. He saw a black man, he was tall, and there was something kind and astounding about him, and his confidence and resolute was felt everywhere.

"We are so sorry, Master Windu! This will not again!" stuttered one of the men, and both of the men walked away after a lecture from the Senator.

"It seems you have brought us... A gift" said Mace to the Senator.

"I don't know how he got in... Very peculiar, I will make sure to take him to the oprhan center, Master Windu" replied the Senator.

Mace stared at Vlad for a long time, until the Senator asked him what was it that so interested Mace in Vlad.

"I will take him with you. I feel the force in this one..." said Mace, simply, before telling Vlad to follow him.

"Well, Senator, like I said, I am happy that you are safe back in Coruscant, and that Glee Anselm is still so loyal to our Republic."

Vlad was trained in the Jedi ways by Mace Windu himself, and was one of the most acrobaticaly-fit Jedi in the Jedi Order, and, althought after a long decision by the Jedi Council, he was given the rank of Jedi Knight.

Right after achieving the Jedi Knight title, he was sent to a mission on a planet in the outer rim. After completing the mission, Vlad lied to the council that he was injured and that he will stay on that planet for medical help for a few days. The council agreed, and Vlad flew to Glee Anselm, where he was warmly greeted, but his ultimate goal was to kill those responsible for the death of his village. He searched for a whole day, before he found his derelict village, he then assassinated and killed countless Anselmi, and the destruction of one of the greatest Anselmi tribe was a consequence of this. After such rash actions, after massacring so many Ansalmi, Vlad regreted his actions, and when he traveled back to Corsucant, he was almost ready to forfeit his Jedi Knight rank, until a wise talk with Mace, which Vlad has never forgotten in his life, and which helped him to get rid of any anger, or revenge, he ever had and most likely would ever have.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:17 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Damn. I'm sorry, I got carried away. Damn Fridays and free time sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:17 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

*crushed by the wall o' text and teal deer*

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 03:59 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Oh boy. More of a story than a background, no offense. And even Xeth wouldn't have massacred a village, even if they were criminals. Not to mention you really wouldn't be a Jedi if you did that...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:58 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pretty sure even Rianna wouldn't have done that when she was a Jedi...which means someone who's meant to be a light-sider would definitely have not even entertained such a thought seriously.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:13 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well then I guess there can be something more to Vlad roll eyes (sarcastic)

But, Anakin did massacre Tusken Raiders, and I beileve he wasn't excluded by the Order right away. He still fought throughout the Clone War.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:17 PM
Lord Melkor

Though in Anakin`s case, Council didn`t know...

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:40 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And the Council hadn't even wanted to train him, and he ended up going all evil anyway...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:42 PM