KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » DOA4 Hayabusa v.s. Jin Kazama

DOA4 Hayabusa v.s. Jin Kazama
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Really now?

Who are you talking about?

This IS DOA4 Hayabusa.
DOA4 Ryu is the same one, and he performed the feat before DOA4. Why is it not applicable?

Also, answer my PM!

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:02 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Because I would believe this is exclusive DOA4 Hayabusa. Otherwise the thread starter would just say Hayabusa vs Jin H2H?

And can you tell me when exactly he did this? Because I don't remember Hayabusa beating a fiend using Hand to Hand in Ninja Gaiden, and there have been no fiends in DOA, so I'm curious.

Also how durable is that "Giant" Giend?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I would believe this is exclusive DOA4 Hayabusa. Otherwise the thread starter would just say Hayabusa vs Jin H2H?

And can you tell me when exactly he did this? Because I don't remember Hayabusa beating a fiend using Hand to Hand in Ninja Gaiden, and there have been no fiends in DOA, so I'm curious.

Also how durable is that "Giant" Giend?
He did it in one of the old NG games.

Not sure, I got this from Csdabest.

AND ANSWER MY PM!!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:10 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He did it in one of the old NG games.

Not sure, I got this from Csdabest.

AND ANSWER MY PM!!!!

Why must you mix different versions of the characters into one?

The old games Hayabusa is not the same Hayabusa as either DOA Busa or Ninja Gaiden.

And ok I'll check the PM now.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why must you mix different versions of the characters into one?

The old games Hayabusa is not the same Hayabusa as either DOA Busa or Ninja Gaiden.

And ok I'll check the PM now.
Yeah it is. I'm perty sure it si.

Good.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:13 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah it is. I'm perty sure it si.

Good.

No it is not.

For starters Hayabusa's father is alive in the Xbox Ninja Gaiden while his father is dead in the previous games. Plus Itagaki stated in an interview the new Ninja Gaiden does not follow the previous trilogy timeline--however it was a hellishly old interview.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:16 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it is not.

For starters Hayabusa's father is alive in the Xbox Ninja Gaiden while his father is dead in the previous games. Plus Itagaki stated in an interview the new Ninja Gaiden does not follow the previous trilogy timeline--however it was a hellishly old interview.
Oh. Okay. GIMME THE VEGETA ANIMATION!!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:18 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:21 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:22 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Oh God No...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:23 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh God No...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:25 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo SBP, seeing as your a Superboy Prime fan(obviously), have you seen what he did to Mr. Mxy?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:37 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Nope.

I've been out of life thanks to Halo 3. Fill me in.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:45 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have only heard about it, Mxy has to RUN from SBP, and was CAPTURED by him, because his suit is immune to all magic, including super science magic that Mxy uses.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 11:50 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Oh Shit.

Just checked Superboy(man) Prime's respect thread. He is even scarier and more powerful. If he goes around hopping from alternate earth to alternate earth killing their respective Supermen I'll joygasm.

Check out his respect thread!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 12:14 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Shit.

Just checked Superboy(man) Prime's respect thread. He is even scarier and more powerful. If he goes around hopping from alternate earth to alternate earth killing their respective Supermen I'll joygasm.

Check out his respect thread!
I have. Some fvcked up(yet cool) shiznit. I hate how everyone calls him emo tho.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 12:22 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

What is this Blasphemy? SMP actually threatening Mr. Myx?

Zomulgustav kills him by waving his hand.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 01:52 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

No it is not.

Yes and no. Itagaki stated in a current interview i beleive on 1up.com referring to Ninja Gaiden II. Stating that these Ninja Gaiden games take place before the Snes versions. So yeah They are apart of Ninja Gaiden Canon now.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:35 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Find me this current interview will you?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:49 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares if they are the same, I don't see what NES Ryu did that surpasses what current-gen Ryu has done, and beating a giant spider with martial arts, how do we know that? Did it slap Hayabusa's sword down a cliff and Ryu had to manhandle it or something?

Secondly, I didn't know this LONG debate between V2D and SBP took place.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:55 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote