KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sagat v.s. Hayate

Sagat v.s. Hayate
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL at snafu's sig. it looks like Akuma just raped ryu. i guess living in a cave all by himself has finally gotten to the old coot.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 09:43 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Sagat wins.. simply because I'm a Sagat fanboy.

smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 08:26 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Sagat is one of my favorite characters, but I'm not a fanboy like you.

Anyway, Sagat would win this fight with ease.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:21 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironic how not one person who stated Sagat would win gave reason and backed it up.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:38 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

I SAID TIGER COCK! mad

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:43 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:44 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Ironic how not one person who stated Sagat would win gave reason and backed it up.

Because he's muthafvckin' Sagat.

Hayate, as good as he is, is no match for the Emperor. Sagat does got some speed on him (i.e., T. Blow, T. Crush, T. Raid and T. Genocide/Destroyer) and he's been fighting ever since Hayate was in diapers.

Aside from losing to Ryu (in a Dark Hadou outburst), Adon (who he could have beaten, but was pissed at Ryu) and Dan (in which Sagat threw the match), Sagat has a better win streak than Hayate as well.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 07:11 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

- I don't care who he is.

- So because he's got some speed and since he's been fighting ever since Hayate was an infant despite of there being no proof of difference in timeline between the Street Fighter and DOA verse, he's way above Hayate? Sure.

- A better winning streak proves nothing, also. Heihachi had a better winning streak than Kazuya in Tekken 1, and lost to Kazuya. erm

Frankly I choose winners based on showings. What showings does Sagat have besides having some moves and being tall and muscular?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 07:25 AM
Csdabest

Hayate Shuts down Sagat with ease. Speed Blits for the win.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 08:13 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
Hayate Shuts down Sagat with ease. Speed Blits for the win.
Until proven otherwise, correct.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 08:39 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ozone
Sagat is one of my favorite characters, but I'm not a fanboy like you.

Okay..

quote:
Anyway, Sagat would win this fight with ease.

Epic fail.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:13 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

How is he an "epic fail" when he didn't even contradict himself?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:55 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

More like showed that he's a hypocrite, calling one person a Sagat fanboy yet just like the "fanboy" stated Sagat wins without backing himself up with feats/showings/etc.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:59 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, he didn't admit that he was a Sagat fanboy.

He might have some reasons, but didn't share it with us.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 04:01 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That could be a form of fanboyism.

He simply stated "Well I like Sagat alot lolololololol he wins this with utter ease. After stating that I was a fanboy erm

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 04:09 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the record, after assuming that this was an H2H match, I said it would be close to 50/50, but nonetheless not in Sagat's favor due to Hayate's more (and superior) showings.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 04:27 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

'eff your showings noobcakes.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 04:28 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 04:30 PM