KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Hiya Guys, Just a Small Little Rant

Hiya Guys, Just a Small Little Rant
Started by: RememberS&S

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SelinaAndBruce

Well I was having fun and enjoying trying to see your viewpoints on your favorite ship from the movies and I didn't feel anything was negative at all. But I apologize if I offended anyone that was not my intent I was just being honest about my feelings and thoughts

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:21 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hugs and drinks all around. i hope you don't feel i was attacking you, because i tend to be a bit outspoken. wink XOXO

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:22 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
hugs and drinks all around. i hope you don't feel i was attacking you, because i tend to be a bit outspoken. wink XOXO

No you have your opinion I don't mind at all I enjoy a good argument and I understand you'd want to protect your forum from trolls. I assure you I am not one big grin I'm a true Pirates fan and I want to be able to have fun and talk to people I don't want to be considered an ogre laughing

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:24 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

We don't think you are an ogre stick out tongue

*partakes in hug and drink fest big grin*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:26 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I apologize for being rash, selinandbruce. I think everyone was just on the lookout for a troll. Don't be compelled to leave unless you want to. We're actually pretty fun-loving here and laid back, so just stick with us and get to know us.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 07:53 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Okay, blast it, I would like to say I got my dvd looked at completely and I love the stories about the pirate lords--The 7 seas became 9. Makes me wonder if Barbossa "killed" for his lordship. And Jack's darling back story, that his coin piece of 8, one of two, the twin bought his hat--Jack has his crown from this piracy.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:15 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i clearly dont have those extra goodies on mine... care to elaborate??smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:53 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

I don't explain those things well Miz Kateloves, but what I was referring to is on the 2nd disc there is a section on the pirate lords, who came from what ocean, who got there how, like Villanueva's piece of eight was a broken bottle neck that was part of his doing--when it talked about Jack he was the Lord of the Caribbean. His beads came from a Moroccan woman of questionable reputation, his piece of eight, the coin, was one of two, the first booty he ever pirated. He kept the one and bought his hat with the other. The section has a plate with all the Pieces of Eight on it and you click on the different ones for the info. I'm one of those little old ladies that loves the details of whatever, the historical perspective. Tickles me to pieces when there's other little legends or stories about the characters. Like George Washington having wooden false teeth, or finding out that different famous historical people hung out together. Mr. Depp has met or hung out with almost all the actors or musicians I admire--he seems to get on well with others---oh, fyi, there's the ST special on VH1 tonight at 7 p.m. central? and he's going to be on Inside Actor's Studio on Dec. 17. Those are my fun facts for today. So, that's it then.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:06 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Oh! Texxy I watched that...plus I know which DVD feature you're talking about and it's my second favorite...right next to the one with Johnny and keith.

The backstories are so cool...especially Jack's

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 01:54 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aw, I just have the basic disc with the 10 minute blooper reel.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 02:40 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

well hey, at least smallville are getting it right with the Lois/Clark thing,

reminds me a wee bit of the way i used to feel about J/E. They hate eachother, then start to like eachother and the best part is you KNOW they're gonna end up together, its just how and when and why, they know that Lois is a more interesting, gutsy, rebel character and the relationship is more interesting than Lana/Clark and so the writers play with it..

but the thing is..you dont PLAY with such a hot couple if they are NOT gonna end up together...because the audience will fall in love with that relationship and wont be best amused when you tear it away.

damn you T&T you shoulda just known J/E was meant to be and hired the writers from Smallvlle, or buffy haha

Last edited by LovelyOne on Apr 15th, 2008 at 02:05 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 02:00 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ah, a Joss Whedon fan. If you like Buffy, you would like Firefly. It didn't last long, but there is a J/E-similar relationship in that you would be into.

Yes, it will always be a mystery as to why T&T didn't even close out sparrabeth properly. Think we would at least have the consolation of a goodbye kiss, SOMETHING! I wonder why they abandoned it. They abandoned a lot to make AWE and everyone suffered, Jack, Liz, Will, everybody.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 03:59 PM