KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Walt Disney

Walt Disney
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

whoot whoot piratediva lol

My faves are:
Lady and the tramp (all time favourite)
Lion King (All time fave too)
Cinderella
THUMBELINA!!!!
The Little Mermaid 1 and 2
Aladin

I Hated:
Lion King 2 (I screamed and ran away watchin a bit of it, never watched it again lol)
Sleeping beauty (didnt see how it was a happy ever after)

there many more for both lists;P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 02:53 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Sleeping Beauty is one of my favs just cause I love that it takes place in the Medieval/Renassiance era!

I also love the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:59 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Oh, I forgot, I maybe liked The Little Mermaid, especially that Fish. but I don't know if I saw it like movie or if it was like TV serie or something like that

and I watch sometimes Chip and Dale, when I wake up too early at the weekends

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:27 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

ImpPiDiva--what a big big sweet heart you have, darlin' woman! (Savvy tm <huggles>to you).

Y'all afore there were the ones you spoke of there was "Old Yeller" and you wanna see cry for days as an 8 year old baby piratista, damn--still get all misty eyed. There was also Fess Parker as Davy Crockett, calm, kind, leather buckskins (oh, my!!) legs for days, gentle deadly--and LONG JOHN SILVER--scared me to pieces, but it was deliciously pirate!!

The animated are nice--Lady and the Tramp, with the meatball scene, a different time. Prince Charming wasn't cool back in the day--who wants a happy ever whatever? Jungle Book was nice, cos I had read the stories.

So yeah, Happy Birthday Walt--in the old scenes where he would introduce the Sunday night shows, supposedly he had hung his dishonorable discharge papers framed, way before, don't ask don't tell.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Dec 7th, 2007 at 05:31 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:29 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

the little mermaid!
how could i forget!!!!!
I LOVED that film!!! big grin big grinbig grinbig grin

beautiful room, diva!!! big grin it makes my plain old boring one look ...well...plain, old and boring lol smile

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 11:36 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omfg! im so jealous of your room PD!!!! i love u even more now!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:34 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aelizabeth
--~*~--

My dream room would be a mixture between Disney, PotC, and Harry Potter. And that would probably look really weird. Oh well.

Did anybody else get scared during Bambi? I mean, his mother and some birds were shot, and that big fire...*shudders*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:08 PM
aelizabeth is currently offline Click here to Send aelizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by aelizabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

My room is kinda a jungle right now, but I really want to change it - i've kinda outgrown it. I dream of having a caribbean style room, with a full mural of the ocean *sigh*. That, or a french style room would be awesome, lol stick out tongue

Hm...I was a little scared when watching Bambi, but mostly just sad sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 04:35 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

my room is... everyone goes through my room, I have white walls, one small painting of boat there and another big paining of forest, and so, I don't think I'll ever stop hate my room

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:03 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
the little mermaid!
how could i forget!!!!!
I LOVED that film!!! big grin big grinbig grinbig grin

beautiful room, diva!!! big grin it makes my plain old boring one look ...well...plain, old and boring lol smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zac_depp_is_luv
omfg! im so jealous of your room PD!!!! i love u even more now!!

lol...Thankee love ya too!!!!!! lol...my mom made me the Backboard with the crown...lol...it was a surprise, to her I'm still her little princess!

and Ya BAMBI scarred me for life!!! watched it once then never watched it again!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:06 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

the only disney movie i got scared throughout was lion king 2 lmao.
I cried and screamed and ran into my room as fast as i could....never watched it again lmao...never even saw the ending.

I dont remember bambi that much at all though

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:35 PM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Lol, why were you scared?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:47 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i think there was a fight or sumthing that i got scared in...but it was like 5 years ago....when i was 8 big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:49 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Aw sad I remember watching that when it came out...i can't remember how old I was tho stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:58 PM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Your room is so pretty, Diva! hehe

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 11:56 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote