KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Falling from the top (Sign up)

Falling from the top (Sign up)
Started by: SceneReactionx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

OMG BLACK CAT! >< OWNAGE!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:17 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I am letting it go and excellent character by the way.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:18 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Haha its aproved ,you where making it when i was on the phone with u =p.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:27 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

^-^ thanks =)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:29 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SceneReactionx
Haha its aproved ,you where making it when i was on the phone with u =p.

So, Camille. Will you accept me back?

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 08:41 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

EDITED BIG TIME

Name: Benjamin Graham Sappington
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Powers:
Unmatched Strength
Very Damage resistant
Personlaty: Ben is more on the fun loving side and, will do anything that he wants to. There is almost nothing that will stop him from having fun except for the police. Most of the time he is as closed off as Jacob but can show his true colors when he has too. He is a very loyal friend and will defend almost anyone that proves themselves to be a true friend.
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Wearing clothing similar to Jacob's. Mostly all black.
Background: For a while, Ben and Jacob were just two kids that lived average lives, but when they were inducted into a gang, it was the only the start of their corruption. Two kids who once thought nothing of doing wrong were comitting crimes left and right. After the two of them were placed in Juvinile Hall, they became closer then ever when they spent ninety percent of their time defending one another. Upon release at sixteen they just went on with their lives, this time with a gang they started on their own.
Other: If Ben is wearing a jacket it will have on it (please log in to view the image)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:30 PM
Cammii

Name:
99((no one knows it,only camille))

Sex:Male

Race:
Demon

Powers:
Fire
And gravity.
Ice

Personlaty:
Ok,only if ur nice first

Looks:
(please log in to view the image)

Background:
He has had a bad past being arested a couple times.
He knew camille since she as born,he oways looks after her.He cares deeply about her,ina sister way.He has conectshons,to anyone.He is a nice guy to know unless you mess with camille or ,your just a snob.
Other:
He is strong her can bench near 350,
Hes over pertective of camille.
He funny.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 09:52 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Oh, I forgot to mention that Ben has the same eyes as Jacob. There both characters are perfect.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 10:03 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Mhmmm....

Will the roleplay itself have this teen angst and drama in it?

no expression

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:27 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Mhmmm....

Will the roleplay itself have this teen angst and drama in it?

no expression

What do you think.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:43 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I think I'm out.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:54 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Ok then.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 02:57 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

what do think high school has ? maturity ? not in the one i go to :3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:08 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

my high school has some maturity but only in about 10th and up (god damn freshmen >.< though some of the freshman are cool)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:09 PM
Cammii

HEY IM GOING TO BE A FRESHMEN NEXT YEAR.
Im skiping 8th :} with my bestie amber:]
Heck ya.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:10 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Only reason I don't like freshman in my school is because we have ONE hallway that EVERYONE uses.

Though when I ama senior I will be in the new building and it'll be up to us to 'break it in' for the rest of the grades

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:13 PM
Cammii

Don't hate on me.
Ya can't wait for high school,less drama then my hell hole at my school.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:26 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

You are the only freshman that are good in my book <3 =]

High School is really too much less drama unless you avoid most dramatic people

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:36 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

^_^ im graduating in 5 months =^-^= <("< )

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:58 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Name: Kyoko
Sex: female
Race: Elf
Powers: bone manipulation.
Personality: She has a very soft, gentle voice. She's very nice and helpful. She's always looking out for people, even if it's people she hates. She's extremely stressed out, due to all of her classes, and she is frustrated a lot. She has major mood swings once in a while. She's also a bit tomboyish at times.
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Without the dress.
Background: Kyoko was born into a very wealthy family. She had everything she had ever wanted. She had a hard time making friends though. Well, actually she had many friend, that were fake; using her for her money.
Other: She has a lot of money, but no one knows about it.

dayum! I'm rusty sad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:04 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote