KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Falling from the top (Sign up)

Falling from the top (Sign up)
Started by: SceneReactionx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

With Camille's mind reading I am glad my character's mind can't be fully read stick out tongue

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:05 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tatsumaki
Name: Kyoko
Sex: female
Race: Elf
Powers: bone manipulation.
Personality: She has a very soft, gentle voice. She's very nice and helpful. She's always looking out for people, even if it's people she hates. She's extremely stressed out, due to all of her classes, and she is frustrated a lot. She has major mood swings once in a while. She's also a bit tomboyish at times.
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Without the dress.
Background: Kyoko was born into a very wealthy family. She had everything she had ever wanted. She had a hard time making friends though. Well, actually she had many friend, that were fake; using her for her money.
Other: She has a lot of money, but no one knows about it.

dayum! I'm rusty sad

Its very nice,it passes=].

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:23 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by Swimming Bird
With Camille's mind reading I am glad my character's mind can't be fully read stick out tongue

-.-

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:24 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by SceneReactionx
-.-

You know, just so you won't get to carried away in ther ;] oh and I posted something to you

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 06:26 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Ah, I forgot to put that my character has those tattoos on her body like in the picture.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:33 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

O_O !!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:41 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Wow, i guess a lot of students have tattoos here. stick out tongue

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:42 PM
Cammii

Ah, I forgot to put that my character has those tattoos on her body like in the picture.

Sweet[=.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:47 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I am way to defensive of the Confederates XD

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:54 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Wow, i guess a lot of students have tattoos here. stick out tongue

I just like tattoos :]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:03 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

I just like tattoos :]

Ya,i love them but they hurt.

Jacob get on aim plz=]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:08 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Since Rand blocked my phone number and AIM, this is about all I can do but this needs to be said and I don't care if I get banned for saying it.

Back the **** off of Camille. She is under enough stess as it is and all you are doing is making things worse. Ironic because that is the reason she left you. Must be a pattern. The only reason that you are even doing this is because you are mad that she chose someone she hates over you. So you jsut need to get over her and leave her alone. She's with me, someone that loves and cherishes her and gives her freedom. All you do is constantly insult her and put her down and persobally I am sick and tired of it. You need to leave her alone and just get over the fact that she is gone. She told you that she doesn't want you in her life anymore so you need to just butt the **** OUT. (From Jacob)
You are a cum infested **** bubble (Ben)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:38 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Spencer Evans

Sex: Female

Race: Half Angel

Powers: Wind manipulation

Personality: Sweet and playful, just a bit shy. It's hard to make her angry, but when she is, it seems like a complete alternate personality takes over.

Looks:
(please log in to view the image)

Background: Spencer was born to a high-middle class family in New Jersey. When her parents were killed in a car accident ( or so she was told ) when she was 2, she was sent to live with her Aunt Becky. She's always gotten along well with people, and generally enjoyed making friends. When she discovered her powers - and was told the truth about her parents death - she began to isolate herself from people. Slowly she became ostricized, and her aunt moved her to a new school where she is beginning her 12th grade year.

Other: She owns a horse, Romeo, and keeps her at a stable nearby the school campus.

{ and for those of you curious, yes, this is a mare named Romeo who I actually worked with }

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:09 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Since Rand blocked my phone number and AIM, this is about all I can do but this needs to be said and I don't care if I get banned for saying it.

Back the **** off of Camille. She is under enough stess as it is and all you are doing is making things worse. Ironic because that is the reason she left you. Must be a pattern. The only reason that you are even doing this is because you are mad that she chose someone she hates over you. So you jsut need to get over her and leave her alone. She's with me, someone that loves and cherishes her and gives her freedom. All you do is constantly insult her and put her down and persobally I am sick and tired of it. You need to leave her alone and just get over the fact that she is gone. She told you that she doesn't want you in her life anymore so you need to just butt the **** OUT. (From Jacob)
You are a cum infested **** bubble (Ben)
{ Dear god, get over it and get a life. Work this out in your OWN time in your OWN space. and, personally, YOU are the one that needs to back off. If you really respected her you wouldnt post her personal info for the world to see.}

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:11 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Personality: Sweet and playful, just a bit shy. It's hard to make her angry, but when she is, it seems like a complete alternate personality takes over.

Looks:

Background: Spencer was born to a high-middle class family in New Jersey. When her parents were killed in a car accident ( or so she was told ) when she was 2, she was sent to live with her Aunt Becky. She's always gotten along well with people, and generally enjoyed making friends. When she discovered her powers - and was told the truth about her parents death - she began to isolate herself from people. Slowly she became ostricized, and her aunt moved her to a new school where she is beginning her 12th grade year.

Other: She owns a horse, Romeo, and keeps her at a stable nearby the school campus.

{ and for those of you curious, yes, this is a mare named Romeo who I actually worked with }

Omg!!! i love it!!!!!!

Nice job=]]]]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:17 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Me and Camille are ok now =] so theres no need for more fighting and Jacob LOL you can be a big man if you want i dont care , why ? Because i love Camille and she loves me and that will never change

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:17 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry

Looks:

eek!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:18 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Matroshka
Me and Camille are ok now =] so theres no need for more fighting and Jacob LOL you can be a big man if you want i dont care , why ? Because i love Camille and she loves me and that will never change

ok, thank god because I pretty much spent all my ability to think on words. Any more fighting with anyone I would have flatlined XD

Plus I recently discovered I have internal bleeding eek!

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:22 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

wow holy shit where ?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:23 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by SceneReactionx
Omg!!! i love it!!!!!!

Nice job=]]]]
Thank you!! n.n

eek!
Hey you!!! eek!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:23 PM