KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!

The official "What's this Horror Movie?" thread!
Started by: riokosunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Looking for an old horror film. Its a slasher that revolves around a ballet or dance school. I somewhat remember the tag line being "5 women, no onw will be alive after the curtain drops"

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 08:36 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Looking for this 80's movie, I'm sure it was an 80's movie. All I remember is a kid (main character) who had these huge like aliens living underneath the ground - in his back yard. I remember the monsters were huge and had huge mouths and looked kinda like The Beholder ( a monster from D&D), they had legs and no arms.. I think.
I remember, at some point in the movie, guys from the army went down into the monster/alien liar and it was a huge series of tunnels.Any suggestions would be helpfull.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 07:14 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blinky
Looking for this 80's movie, I'm sure it was an 80's movie. All I remember is a kid (main character) who had these huge like aliens living underneath the ground - in his back yard. I remember the monsters were huge and had huge mouths and looked kinda like The Beholder ( a monster from D&D), they had legs and no arms.. I think.
I remember, at some point in the movie, guys from the army went down into the monster/alien liar and it was a huge series of tunnels.Any suggestions would be helpfull.

BUMP (impatient)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 08:51 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amansman

Hello everybody. I'm having some difficulty finding a movie I watched as a kid, made probably in the early or mid 90s. I remember on the VHS cover there was a picture of a shiny metal claw/machine hand pointing upwards.* The movie was about a machine that killed people, basically. I thought that it was simply called The Machine, but apparently that's not it. There is a scene I remember about something (maybe the machine, or part of the machine) falling down a long shaft and landing on somebody. If I remember correctly, which I might not, the machine also had a mouth of sorts that reminded me of the scoop on an excavator. It took place mostly within a large building, maybe a factory. I do not think it was The Mangler. Any help would be appreciated!

*Edit: The hand/claw wasn't "pointing" as in with a single finger, all "fingers" were equally extended, as if grabbing something.

Last edited by amansman on Nov 1st, 2009 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 07:42 PM
amansman is currently offline Click here to Send amansman a Private Message Find more posts by amansman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession

Hardware?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:26 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amansman

Originally posted by Blinky

Invaders From Mars, I believe, the 80s remake.

Originally posted by MildPossession
Hardware?

No, that's not it. It's so frustrating, 13 years ago and I can remember the store I rented it from, the aisle it was in and the spot on the shelf it was on, but I can't remember the stupid title.

Last edited by amansman on Nov 2nd, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 12:15 AM
amansman is currently offline Click here to Send amansman a Private Message Find more posts by amansman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Originally posted by amansman
Invaders From Mars, I believe, the 80s remake.

Holy sh*t... that's the movie. Been looking for the title for years.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Blinky on Nov 2nd, 2009 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 02:23 AM
MildPossession

quote:
No, that's not it. It's so frustrating, 13 years ago and I can remember the store I rented it from, the aisle it was in and the spot on the shelf it was on, but I can't remember the stupid title.

Chopping Mall?

http://jadedviewer.com/uploaded_ima...Mall-765548.jpg

Death Machine?

http://www.horreur.net/img/death_machine_aff.jpg

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 05:23 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amansman

Originally posted by MildPossession
Chopping Mall?

[-urlremoved-]

Death Machine?

[-urlremoved-]

DEATH MACHINE! Yes. Thank you! Now I'm sort of ashamed, it doesn't appear to be nearly as cool of a movie as I remember it. To be fair, I was like 10. smile Now to go rent that, and Chopping Mall, because it looks ridiculously awesome.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 02:31 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by amansman
DEATH MACHINE! Yes. Thank you! Now I'm sort of ashamed, it doesn't appear to be nearly as cool of a movie as I remember it. To be fair, I was like 10. smile Now to go rent that, and Chopping Mall, because it looks ridiculously awesome.

That's the case with most movies, sometimes it's better to "just remember them" sad

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 10:40 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

I think.............................................

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2009 09:57 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthchucky

I need help on this movie name. There's a killer in this house trying to do something that i cant remember. Then there's this guy who falls off the house's balcony into the water. When he tries to come back up, there's is a large, son-of-a-bi*th black sheet on the water's surface. He tries his best to get out, but the blanket or sheet is in the way. All I remember is that the guy survived somehow.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 03:21 AM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kebabman

Originally posted by benzi1982
HI EVERYONE! im a huge horror fan, i have been watching horror movies since i was like 5 (i am 25).... some of my favorites are the saw trilogy (until the 4th movie which in my opinion ruined everything) , hostel , brainscan , halloween , the people under the stairs , candyman , the excorcist , and dr googles. .......... anyways there is a movie i saw quite some time ago which i completely cannot recall what the name was and i am very interested in finding out the name so that i can watch it again. basically the movie starts off with 2 girls who are chatting on the internet with a stranger, and he lures them to come meet him at some "party" .. when they arrive they realize it was a hoax and he immediatly kills one girl, while the other girl gets sent to his private dungeon to get tortured with what we learn to include many other people who are getting tortured in this dungeon. the torture scenes are pretty graphic. basically the girl ends up being the daughter of a cop who starts to hunt him down ... by the end of the movie the cop kills him (if im not mistaken the madman gets burnes alive in the final scene . i even remember that one of the men getting tortured in the chamber was KEVIN POLLAK! he didnt have much air time maybe 5 minutes total but it is noteworthy because this film does not come up in any of his filmography . anyways if anyone can recall this movie and its name it would be a big help thanks so much everyone
I'm thinking title you are looking for is "I saw what you did and I know who you are''Hope this helps smile smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 08:08 PM
Kebabman is currently offline Click here to Send Kebabman a Private Message Find more posts by Kebabman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember seeing a commercial for this movie when I was arond 10 or 11, possibly a couple of years older. So around 2000 ish. The only thing that I can remember is that the setting is an enormous castle where a group of people are captured and experimented on. I think a buzzblade is used at some point, but that's basically all I can remember.

Thanks.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 10:47 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Looking for an old horror film. Its a slasher that revolves around a ballet or dance school. I somewhat remember the tag line being "5 women, no onw will be alive after the curtain drops"

Suspiria?

Can anyone remember the name of a movie where a man helps an abused woman and takes he home, they fall in love and get married but she is a witch and her coven want her back. There was a scene where she brought a burning tray out of an oven without hurting her hands.

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 22nd, 2010 at 07:40 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2010 07:33 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NurseKrud

Originally posted by the ninjak

Can anyone remember the name of a movie where a man helps an abused woman and takes he home, they fall in love and get married but she is a witch and her coven want her back. There was a scene where she brought a burning tray out of an oven without hurting her hands.

Spellbinder (1988)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 12:57 PM
NurseKrud is currently offline Click here to Send NurseKrud a Private Message Find more posts by NurseKrud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by NurseKrud
Spellbinder (1988)

THANKYOU!!!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:13 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Oh man I've got another!

An 80's film, starts with two Lamborginis arrive overlooking a small city.
These glam rock dudes get out and survey it.
They are a demonic rockband and all the kids who go and see them transform into demons.
A local school teacher decides to save his students and tries to kill the band.
At the end of the movie it has a photo of the lead singer and he says "evil" then laughs and the movie ends.

Awesome I know....can anyone help I must have been like 7 years old when it came out on video.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:59 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by the ninjak
Oh man I've got another!

An 80's film, starts with two Lamborginis arrive overlooking a small city.
These glam rock dudes get out and survey it.
They are a demonic rockband and all the kids who go and see them transform into demons.
A local school teacher decides to save his students and tries to kill the band.
At the end of the movie it has a photo of the lead singer and he says "evil" then laughs and the movie ends.

Awesome I know....can anyone help I must have been like 7 years old when it came out on video.

looks like i found it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094752/

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 01:20 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

You are a gentleman and a scholar Kazenji! YES! this movie rocked! I was 8 yrs old! Good memories! When Rock was rock!!!

(please log in to view the image) That's a freakin poster manrock

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 02:55 PM