KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief Vs. Doomguy

Master Chief Vs. Doomguy
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

Hell no the BFG is not accurate. Just because its radius doesnt mean its accurate. BFG is slow as hell compared to the Splazer. Cheif would hit him with the splazer way before ther BFG would even et to him.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:19 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

rubbish, its not that slow, not as fast as the spartan laser, but its beams in the radious move basically instantly, the energy orb radious is fairly huge, a good few metres and the blast itself melts through basically anything, then the orb hits and destroys everything in a area, Accuracy is not the same as speed, accuracy is when you fire a machinegun and the rounds spray all over the place, thats innacuracy, the BFG has near to perfect accuracy, its just slow compared to a bullet but it does not need ot be fast, a huge burning energy orb with beams that melt you within like i dunno, it seems about 4 metres, maybe more, he still has plasma machinegun thing and the chain gun

but anyway, speed wont mean anything nor will guns when Doom guy is running around in slow mo, punching MC about and being invulerable anyway.....he could just run up and fire the BFG into the MC face

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:25 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Yeah and cheif would avoid that considering how fast he is. Running over a kilometer in 9. secounds. So yes he would avoid it. Again rendering the BFG useless. If it close area then yes it would be a threat. But then cheif will use his Bubble sheild avoiding it. And how much stronger is Space marine with his super strength. Can I get a strength feat. If not doesnt really go past a title. Also how slow will it make Cheif. Since cheif is leagues faster than The space Marine. And for the last scenario. Whats he going to do aginst a bubble sheild. He runs up to cheif cheif snipes him, uses plasma weaponry. Burning thoughts best chance is at distance using distance with BFG. Which cheif has alot of ways around it. and im looking up the hellstone as well

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:42 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
Yeah and cheif would avoid that considering how fast he is. Running over a kilometer in 9. secounds. So yes he would avoid it. Again rendering the BFG useless. If it close area then yes it would be a threat. But then cheif will use his Bubble sheild avoiding it. And how much stronger is Space marine with his super strength. Can I get a strength feat. If not doesnt really go past a title. Also how slow will it make Cheif. Since cheif is leagues faster than The space Marine. And for the last scenario. Whats he going to do aginst a bubble sheild. He runs up to cheif cheif snipes him, uses plasma weaponry. Burning thoughts best chance is at distance using distance with BFG. Which cheif has alot of ways around it. and im looking up the hellstone as well

good then youll realise how futile chief will be

it slows him down incredibly, the doomguy can slow down time so that things, basically all projectiles move incredibly slowly, his strength increases enough for him to one hit punch any of the demons such as hell knights, mancubus' bruisers and he is invulerable.....

his shield? his mind will slow down so how will he even have the ability to activate it in the first place, he has to power that thing up, one shot of the BFG close range and MC is a toasty, cooked well done

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:58 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

IMO, Doom guy takes this easily.

MC doesn't even have to be in line of sight for the BFG to kill him. Stack that up with the fact theres no way he can expect the result of a shot from that thing.

I'd say the idea of MC winning is kinda unrealistic at best.

9/10 Doomguy

In all fairness, take the BFG away you'd get the excat opposite odds in my opinion.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:11 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, you still have those effects i menstioned from the heat, Doom guy takes MC with his fists....or he does it with a pistol or something, but the BFG is a definnite win

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:20 PM
Csdabest

how do you know that it slows down thought. Obviously you have no idea how fast thought is. and cheif sheilds are autotically on unless your talking about his bubble sheild. And i dont think Space marine has enough strength to short out Cheifs sheild.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:37 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

BFG Would one-shot though his sheild, easily

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:43 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
how do you know that it slows down thought. Obviously you have no idea how fast thought is. and cheif sheilds are autotically on unless your talking about his bubble sheild. And i dont think Space marine has enough strength to short out Cheifs sheild.

it affects it because its affecting time as a whole......

and yes, its in milliseconds isnt it, but even the slightest change could mean the diffrence...he is going to be that much slower than the marine is, not to menstion the guy is completly invulerable...

why doesnt he just take Chiefs soul and be done with it..game..set and match

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 11:45 PM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't like Chief's chances.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:18 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Master Chief headshots Doomguy with a pistol before Doomguy even holds the BFG out. erm

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

omg run for your lives, he's got the halo 1 pistol!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 02:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Gorramn it!. I was just thinking about making this EXACT thread, and lo and behold, someone beat me to it.

Curses.
Doomguy ftw because he is the most alert protagonist ever (with the exeption of Link in the Wind Waker [die, Toon Link!])
Also, he can run faster than hell itself. Seriously, he is fvcking fast.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Jun 12th, 2009 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:26 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Hehe, beat you to it alright. Almost years ago stick out tongue

Fast as he may be, I believe in Master Chief.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:49 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

MC has some good strengths, but Doomguy is genetically enhanced. This gives him sharp senses, speed and accuracy and crap like that.

Plus, Doomguy can tank a rocket. MC cannot.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:57 PM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by LLLLLink
MC has some good strengths, but Doomguy is genetically enhanced. This gives him sharp senses, speed and accuracy and crap like that.

Both are genetically enhanced. Master Chief see the world five times slower than anyone else (Slowmotion). He dodge bullets and flip tanks. He is a master of every weapon, human and covenant alike.

Master Chief can tank so much more than a rocket. Throw jeeps and grenades at him and he will walk on. Drop him through the atmosphere and he'll shrug it of. This fight is in the palm of Chief's hand.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 10:16 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by LLLLLink

...Lol wtf.

Master Chief doesn't need to tank a rocket, he catches them.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Valiant
Restricted

Account Restricted

MC gets owned by the BFG.

Leonardo Da Vinci: "He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:12 AM
The Valiant is currently offline Click here to Send The Valiant a Private Message Find more posts by The Valiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He can't use it before he gets capped in the head.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:14 AM
The Valiant
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's to say it's not already out? Unless MC has better reflexes or whatever the hell. Anyway, timeslow xD.

Leonardo Da Vinci: "He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 03:05 AM
The Valiant is currently offline Click here to Send The Valiant a Private Message Find more posts by The Valiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote