KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo vs Kain

Mewtwo vs Kain
Started by: Csdabest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ime just wondering, all this about how strong his TK is and everything but he does not have emotions, he seems basically stiff and rigid as if theres not much actually going on in there, i cant imagine hes ever tried to defend against a being actually controlling his mind

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:50 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Furion
but cloning M2 would take a while any way because he's the most uber pokemon eva and could blow up the world

That is not the question at hand stick out tongue

Originally posted by Burning thought
yeh but what about M2 mind? how great is it, is it incredible deep and intelligent or is it just fast ,can you prove it has any way of being ripped apart by kains charm powers?

hm, now this is where it sounds odd, can you show me him blocking a TK attack? TK force is what M2 is doing to the glass, but how can you block that? its AOE, its invisibile force....

I will try find you a clip smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:54 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

ime just wondering, all this about how strong his TK is and everything but he does not have emotions, he seems basically stiff and rigid as if theres not much actually going on in there, i cant imagine hes ever tried to defend against a being actually controlling his mind

You have not seen the movie, have you? stick out tongue

He is more or less the most emotional pokemon I have seen big grin

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:54 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

but cloning M2 would take a while any way because he's the most uber pokemon eva and could blow up the world

Well you might argue that venesaur is way stronger than bulbasaur, but they both took the same time to clone. So there's not reason to assume Mewtwo would take longer

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:58 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fuddle
You have not seen the movie, have you? stick out tongue

He is more or less the most emotional pokemon I have seen big grin

that depends, how old is this movie, ive seen a couple of pokemon movies, but that was years ago, pokemon is ancient and i have no memory for such things

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 10:11 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Well you might argue that venesaur is way stronger than bulbasaur, but they both took the same time to clone. So there's not reason to assume Mewtwo would take longer

Mewtwo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulbasaur and Venasaur

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 10:19 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

that depends, how old is this movie, ive seen a couple of pokemon movies, but that was years ago, pokemon is ancient and i have no memory for such things

It is pretty old stick out tongue

But Mewtwo is seen crying at multiple scenarios. He also shows affection to his clones. He risk his life to defend them. His fury is due to his hate for the humans. He was both sorrowful and angry while capative. So he has emtions alright and he has a very advanced mind. I can not imagine how Kain would ever penetrate it.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 10:43 PM
Csdabest

how does Mewtwo protect aginst tk. wow. ...His telekenetic barrier not only protects aginst physical but telepath bases attacks aswell.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 02:27 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not too mention he wouldn't even need to worry about that. he can attack faster then kain can blink, I forsee ew-two just ordering Kin's brain to shut down for awhile.. and that's the end of the match.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 06:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Or Mewtwo can control Kain's body and have him strike himself with the reaver. He has forced bodies to move according to his own will multiple times before (No, not mindcontrol. Just physical control)

Perspective

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:30 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Mewtwo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulbasaur and Venasaur

you missed the point

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 09:15 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I am... hrmmmm... getting my hands on the movies right now (The less legal but subtle way no expression). Soon I will have Mewtwo proof wink

Perspective

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 09:25 AM
Rapidash

Alright. After watching the first movie, a few things come back to me that might be of assistance in deciding Mewtwo's powers.

At one point in the movie, he while fighting Mew blocked all powers that the pokemons had, allied and foes alike. He held every single power back with a bare thought to see how well they would do in physical combat (Estimatingly blocked about 100 pokemons powers while fighting Mew).

At one point, he turned a pokemon trainer entirely to stone/crystal with an attack.

Later on, he erased the memory of an estimated hundred, translocating them all to the mainland and resetting the event that had occured many hours earlier. More or less, manipulated the surrounding to play an event that took place earlier, manipulating their mind so that everyone forgot about the pokemon challenge he spread in the beginning (Not time manipulate, but manipulate to as if the event has never taken place). This he did while carrying an estimated of fifty pokemons with his mind and being many kilometers away.

He at the same time canceled the weather effect that he had applied to the entire planet (Which he did in the start of the movie).

He also trough his powers learnt everything there was to know about pokemon biology and created a cloning machine that cloned a pokemon in matter of seconds.

Later on today, I will look at the second movie to bring forth more feats smile

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 19th, 2007 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 10:59 AM
Rapidash

There we go. I now finished the second Mewtwo movie smile

In that movie, he was tortured constantly with vast pain severely for a possible half an hour (by robots), designed with the sole purpose to drain the life force of Mewtwo specificly. He did not give in for one single moment. His mind pattern was uneffected trough the entire event (Eventually he got defeated, but it was because he opened his defense) That show somewhat how strong his mental barrier is.

Another feat used in this movie by Mewtwo is when Mewtwo from miles away pulls a buss out of a cyclone and puts it down into safety without any straight sight of the object. This being done from below a mountain and done with a simple wave of hand.

One feat he showed was that he translocated an entire landscape to a new area, with river, mountains, people, pokemons and forest alike. He left nothing but a large crater and the people that he did not wish to bring along with him.
He then erased the people he left behinds memories from that specific event and any memory at all of Mewtwo.

He did a lot of more things trough the movie, but those are among the more noticeable smile

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 19th, 2007 at 12:27 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 12:13 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

theres nothing he can do to kains mind but physically he can throw kain around, however this wont be enough to decide him the win, if he lets his guard down once, kain can have a shield up that will not allow M2 to do anything, then the pokemon is doomed

striking himself with the reaver wont make any diffrence to the outcome Fuddle

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 02:04 PM
Rapidash

Hasnt Kain been harmed by the reaver before?

Perspective

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 02:17 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no more than any other weapon no, he cannot be killed or harmed by the reaver any more than M2 TK would do any good, the reaver can stab into him and it would probably harm him but first the wraith in his blade is the thing that does the main damage, and the wraith happens to be his friend Raziel who sacrified himself for kain and os wouldnt harm Kain even if the blade he is in gets plunged into kain

kin would become mist so that he would not be able to stab anyway, he would play defencively and eventually i can see kain quite easily putting up his shield and then destroying M2

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:12 PM
Rapidash

Mewtwo manipulated the weather over the entire world by moving his hand. Do you really think turning into mist will help Kain here? stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:30 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fuddle
Mewtwo manipulated the weather over the entire world by moving his hand. Do you really think turning into mist will help Kain here? stick out tongue

he wont be stabbed thats for sure, also you keep bringing that up, manipulating weather, the problem is Kain is still physical while being mist in his own perception so its not like he can be blown away or any other sillyness now.

he could become mist and simply escape any damage M2 can possibly do, what does M2 even do with the weather?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:37 PM
Csdabest

Why wouldnt he. What the difference between Mist and Kain urning into mist? It still a substanc and that wouldt make it immune to attack maybe physical atk but not tk. Mewtwo doesnthave control like your thinking over weather.He TK is sooo powerful he was able to manipulate the weather with his telekenesis.

Also whats to stop Mewtwo from shutting off Kain's powers like Mewtwo did to the othe 150 or so pokemon....

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:54 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote