KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Footwhat?! OlierWood/KatieBell

Footwhat?! OlierWood/KatieBell
Started by: darthivader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthivader

Miffed Chapter 8

AN: Chapter 8. thanks to my beta Ember Nickel (seriously you rock, lol) and I hope you like this chapter.

"-And Zoe passes it to Billy, he shoots but Fred's already blocking him. He's fast!" Gene, the sports commentator exclaimed excitedly through the microphone.

Oliver was running and shouting orders to his teammates. George was chosen goalkeeper and he was having a hard time stopping all the shots. Katie and Angelina were trying to block the goal but "The Slutties" still found a way to move forward.

"Come on!" Katie said and tried to take the ball away from Kelly, but she kicked it and sent it to Melissa. Angelina pushed Melissa and send the ball to Katie, who lost control of it.

"Katie!" Angelina exclaimed, annoyed.

"I'm sorry." Katie replied. "I'm just so-it's Oliver you know? He said some things and-"

"Katie, do you really think now is the time?" Angelina asked, gasping for breath as she was still trying to steal the ball.

"Someone is having one of those days," Melissa mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Katie asked and was about to finally get the ball when Kelly took it from her and ran to the other side. She passed it to Brad and turned around to jeer at Katie. She scowled furiously and yelled: "What a ****!"

"Yes, they are, hun," Angelina said, still gasping. "Come on."

"Now Johnson is running to Lee. He's got the football and he ain't going to let go of it, Brad Lee is well known for never allowing the other team to actually handle the ball. Potter is coming but so is Henderson, Henderson pushes Potter, but what is it with Wood and Bell today? They are so slow, it seems like they just had a fight with their significant others, haha!"

"So funny," Oliver mumbled angrily but continued running. He felt silly showing off his legs on those tiny shorts but Mr. Baruch wouldn't negotiate the use of pants. He found Brad and he and Fred blocked him.

"Move it you werewolf!" he screamed at Oliver but Oliver was fast enough and fiercely kicked the ball out from Brad's domain. Fred caught it and passed it to Wendy, who ran but was cut short by Melissa and Billy.

"Wow! Wood took it from Lee, that's gotta be something we've never seen! Now we know why Wood is the captain! Here comes Clearwater and Dasher, they are trying to steal it from Manson."

"Come on Wendy! Me! Me! Give it to me!" Angelina yelled anxiously and jumped up and down. Wendy finally listened and passed it to her with a strong kick.

Alicia joined Angelina and so did Katie.

"Score is 4-2," Katie said.

"I know," Alicia said and grimaced. "I miss my broom."

"Come on!" Angelina exclaimed and passed the ball to Katie. "You can do it."

Katie ran to the goal dodging every player crossing her way and found herself face to face with Randall, the goalkeeper; she kicked the ball hoping it would enter and was surprised when it actually did.

"That's a goal! By Katie Bell, not bad at all!"

"Yeah!" Katie screamed in joy and started jumping as Angelina and Alicia grabbed her, each celebrating.

The whole pitch became a cheering room for her and Oliver was smiling too, he thought of going over there and hugging her but he soon heard a chorus:

"Katie, Katie, Katie!"

But it wasn't the voices that discouraged him, but seeing the faces of the entire Sharks team cheering for ther captain's girlfriend, and the captain himself. Daniel stood on the first row, cheering and clapping, he ran to the pitch and towards Katie, taking her in his arms and kissing her widely. Katie just stood there dumbfounded. His cold lips collided against hers and Katie couldn't quite explain what she was feeling. He held her tight and her hands felt numb, her whole body felt numb and she tried to let go, but he wouldn't let her; he was kissing her so fiercely that it almost hurt.

The crowd became paralysed again and wide eyes were seen everywhere.

"And Ryder is claiming for some territory! Boy, that's passion!"

"Gene!" Sheila exclaimed, embarrassed at his vocabulary, and hit his shoulder with some papers she had been holding.

Oliver was even more shocked than Katie was, he knew they were together but he never ever in his life would have imagined them kissing like that. The hole in his chest grew bigger and it invaded his stomach with a sudden urge to puke. Katie wasn't trying to stop it, and it was happening right in front of him. He didn't want to admit it but he thought she'd be more careful. He wished she was more careful about that guy.

He also wanted to go over there and punch Daniel until it was illegal. That nasty root of all evil had taken something from him.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity he let go of Katie, who quickly moved away from him and touched her lips.

"Daniel!"

"What?" He answered while a mischievous grin adorned his face. "You are my girlfriend who just scored and who I want to congratulate."

"Yes, but not like that, not in front of...everybody," Katie said, distressed.

"Not in front of everybody or not in front of-"

"Oliver, move right! You're blocking me!" Alexis shouted and passed right next to him, handling the ball with graceful moves.

"Mr. Ryder! Go back to your seat, right now!" The referee, although not his job, said. Daniel shot Katie a look, who did the same and left.

"Bell, back to the game!" the referee instructed and Katie hurried back to her place.

"Nice smooch," Oliver muttered angrily as he passed her running.

"Crap," Katie exclaimed and buried her head in her hands.

"Now Wood is chasing it, he seems more furious than before, maybe he's finally waking up. And Roberts gives it to Simmons, but oh hey Potter is quick and steals it! He's small but he knows what he's doing. But now the referee is calling for half-time, a shame; it was getting better."

"Angelina, Alicia, Harry, come here!" Oliver shouted from the other side of

the pitch where he, Fred, George and Katie were waiting. She was standing pretty far from him of course, both avoiding each other's gaze.

"We're getting killed here," Alicia said once they were in the changing room.

"Mackenzie is going wild," Fred said and leaned next to Angelina.

"I know, she pushed me too!" Angelina said and leaned her head on his.

"Look, we got more important things to babble about than how Mackenzie Roberts should join the wrestling team" Oliver said and Harry giggled. "Fred, you're a good defender, but it's not enough for George, so, so we just have to keep them a-away from the goal as much as we can. George will still be sto-stopping the shots but he'll have a little help from Fred and Alicia. Harry, you ha- have to pass it more and don't be af-affraid of touching the other teammates," he stuttered. He next grabbed a bottle of water and spilled it on his head, trying to take the horrible image of Katie locking lips with that idiot away from his mind, his eyes were burning because of it.

Katie hid herself next to George since she couldn't stand looking at Oliver like that. Angelina walked to him and handed him a towel, he took it and she put her arms around him.

"Hey, I don't need. You don't have to-"

"Oliver, it's gonna be fine," she assured him and saw Katie's ashamed face. "We're good at Quidditch and we are good at football. We'll show them all," Angelina exclaimed and looked at them again, their faces exhausted and ashamed. "Right?"

"Right" Fred supported her, and so did George, Harry, Wendy, Beru, Alexis, Troy, the boy playing for Patricia, and Alicia. Katie and Oliver stayed silent.

"Yeah," Angelina whispered.

"I can not believe they scored the last goal fifteen seconds before the end of the game" Harry said while pulling out his dirty socks.

"Did you see Regina? Her short was tinier than my underwear" Alicia whispered to Katie, who barely smiled.

"And if several boys hadn't been so busy looking at her bottom!" Angelina exclaimed so loud, through the wall separating the boys and the girls. Fred and George smiled, satisfied.

"Oh yeah" Fred said.

"Perhaps they wouldn't have finished us like that. I mean-" Katie mumbled.

"5-3," Oliver said, disappointed, pulling out his shirt and heading towards the shower.

"I don't understand why would the referee mark a penalty, it was so obvious that Dan threw himself on the floor on purpose!" George exclaimed heatedly.

"On the other hand, nice six-pack Ollie!" Fred said causing George and Harry to burst out laughing.

"Yeah, so muscular!" George growled.

"Oh, oh, what are they saying about Oliver's abs?" Alexis exclaimed, leaning against the other side of the wall.

"Woho!!" the boys exclaimed.

"Looks like someone is craving for your hot abs, Oliver!" George yelled.

"Shut up," Oliver yelled from the shower, embarrassed and the others laughed more.

But the red face that he had was nothing against the red on Katie's face, with her eyes on Alexis she wished she could perform magic.

Then she remembered Daniel, his kiss and how she really wished it hadn't happened. Not because he was a bad kisser but because that kiss hurt someone she really cared about, and Daniel couldn't compete against him.

Yes, he was obsessive, incredibly tiresome and well what he said ...yeah he was a jerk too but he was a jerk she just couldn't stay away from.

But should she apologize for not telling him?

...Perhaps...

...Maybe...

AN:Things will get better, I promise, I hope you enjoyed it smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 04:51 PM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

awsome i glad u uppdate osofrequently

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 12:59 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

its very good....i enjoyed it..

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 01:44 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

Thanks! I update so frequently because I have the whole story already written, lol.

anyway Merry Christmas!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 07:00 PM
darthivader is currently offline Click here to Send darthivader a Private Message Find more posts by darthivader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

Shocked Chapter 9!

AN: Chapter 9, thanks to Ember Nickel for beta-reading it and that's all. I hope you enjoy it, as always. smile

After the disastrous game there was a party, which they obviously didn't attend; a few days later they did hear something about Snape dancing the hula with a coconut bra and a Hawaiian skirt, he didn't know what beer was and that made him a real hit.

Thinking, Katie was sitting on the benches near the pitch, watching the Hufflepuffs practice for the game they'd have against The Free Elfs that night.

"Come on! Hey Smith, do you think this is some sort of spa or something where you can relax?" Cedric yelled sarcastically

"No, if this were a spa I'd already be under seaweed!" Zacharias Smith replied and the rest of the team roared with laughter.

"Well move!" Cedric said simply and went back to his business, painting a strategy on a blackboard.When he turned to yell at Zacharias once more for not working, he saw a girl watching them. She looked familiar and then he realized it was Katie Bell.

"Stealing strategy, Bell?" he asked teasingly, she looked up and smiled weakly ."Not really, just thinking."

Cedric sat next to her and sighed. "May I ask about what?"

To tell or to to tell, that is the question...it was Cedric anyway, he was a fair player.

"I screwed up, I hurt Oliver and now he won't even look at me," she said sadly and looking down. He patted her back.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure he'll get over it."

"Not as along as we are here."

"Why? What is it?"

"Well, it's Daniel Ryder," Katie said and Cedric's eyes widened.

"So it was true!" he exclaimed and made a face. "But Katie, why him?"

Katie buried her head in her hands, a habit she had picked up these last few days. "I don't know...he said that I had gorgeous eyelashes and I just-"

"Let yourself go on with the flow without thinking of the consequences?" Cedric finished, smiling sympathetically.

"I guess I did."

"Well, is it over between you and Ryder?""Merlin, yes!" Katie said relieved, she actually smiled at the memory...

FLASHBACK

"Daniel, there's something I need to say" Katie said nervously, shifting on her chair, the one she had been sitting on since she discovered Daniel's computer was too complicated for her. Why would she ever need e-mail if she had an owl?

"Yes, doll?" Daniel replied, not looking up from the trophy he was cleaning.

"We have to break up."

-Bump-What?!-, heard the girls who were eavesdropping on them.

"Oh my God, I can't believe she's breaking up with Daniel!"

"And he's like so pretty."

"I know."

"Too bad he's 5 years older than us."

"Do you think that if I joined the team he would-"

"You can't even kick a ball, Selene."

Back to Daniel's room

"But why?!" Daniel screamed with an arm attached to Katie's leg.

"It's for the best, Daniel."

"No! You can't take away from me the best 12 days of my whole life!" Daniel begged sounding awfully corny, while crawling on the floor.

"I'm not taking that away from you, there just won't be other 12 days," Katie explained, trying to walk and approaching the door.

"No!" Daniel and the girls yelled at the same time.

BUMP!

"What is this?'" Katie asked to the fallen girls.

"Um...this, we were not"

"It's really not what it seems"The girls explained from the floor."We were just-"

"Argh!" Katie said, exasperated, and walked away.

"Ry, I can't feel my rib."

"Have you ever, Selene?"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Well, I guess you could try something, it's commonly called "apologize"," Cedric pointed out.

"I've thought of it, but do you think that will be enough?" Katie asked looking at him.

"At least it's something, plus three years of holding with Oliver's tyranny gives you a chance," he answered and she finally smiled, satisfied.

"Wow, you are wise Cedric Diggory," she said in awe and he blushed slightly.

"Part of my charm."

KATIE'S POV

Yeah, that was my enlightening encounter with Cedric Diggory, he said something intelligent, but did he say how?

Of course apologize is the answer, say you're sorry but again, how?

I mean, he said bad stuff too, he called me egocentric, what can I do if really, it's all about me.

Fine, no joke but seriously I don't consider myself that, I know I should have told him and I know that all this chaos could have been avoided if I never, in the first place, had agreed to drink those cappuccinos with Daniel, quite an odd beverage, the little cups were cute though.

Merlin no!

No...no...no.

I've reached the boy's dormitory!

The little plaque says boys so it has to be real, ok, here I come...alright.

Amazing, he's here and he's looking right at me, what is it that he's holding? Ah, a book about...yes, I knew it: football.

"A bit of a bookworm Wood?" I say pointing at the book, I don't even have to explain how nervous I was when my voice totally broke, and I know he noticed.

There's sadness in his eyes and it's not because I've come to disturb his reading, it's for seeing me.

"I need to talk to you," I say, trying really hard to not break down.

He slowly nods, so reluctant to talk to me, that it surprises me what he says next.

"I need to talk to you too."

Well, he wants to talk, that's good right?

He stands up and I'm breathless.

"Ladies first," he says.

Oh what a cutie! Ladies first! That's just ...darghh!

"Ok, see. I know I should have told you and well, honesty is important in couples and I have to be honest here and tell you that...honestly, it meant nothing."

He's frowning now, but continues, speechless.

"I mean, the the 12 days meant nothing and the kiss, it so, really, didn't mean anything" I say stuttering, words stumble in my mouth and I try to give them a meaning.

He's frowning deeper now.

"I should have told you but still, I mean, we are friends and all but it was just hard and it all happened so fast that-"

He quickly cuts me off, raising his hand.

"Katie, we are a couple?" he asks and I could swear I saw a small smirk on his face.

Crap, crap, crap.

"Ye-ah, of fr-iends, I mean, good friends we've always been."

Fantastic, I'm turning pink right now and...he's enjoying it!

"Ah" he says but the shadow of the smirk is still there. "Well, I wanted to apologize too, I shouldn't have told you all that. Because, Katie, I didn't mean a word."

I sigh, relieved.

"And if you really think Daniel is the love of your life or your true soulmate, I want you to know, I won't interfere," he says sounding sincere.

Wow, he means that.

"Oliver, Daniel and I...it's over"

Yeah, it's there. See? I told you, the smirk is there again, I can see it clearly now. Oh, he's smiling happily right now.

"Really?"

"Yeap," I answer nervously, waiting for his next reply.

"Well, in that case we should go to practice now, Bell. We're against The Eagles in a week and I still don't know how to make a corner hit," he says putting his arm on my back and leading us to the door, the way he used to when we had Quidditch practice.

"Kick, Wood. Corner kick"

And I again couldn't resist the idea of correcting him like I used at the time.

He, he. I'm finally returning to the light side of the force.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 12:35 AM
darthivader

Smile Chapter 10

AN:Chapter 10, thanks to Ember Nickel for beat-reading this and please enjoy.

By the way, hang in there because if you're waiting for what I think you're waiting you'll LOVE chapter 12, LOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"To take care of an egg you say?" Harry asked, confused, as were all his teammates, since Snape and a Muggle teacher were explaining the monthly project for Muggle Studies, or Humanities. A baby.
"Where I come from we eat those," Fred said, and the entire room, filled with Muggles and wizards under cover laughed sonorously.

"Or take care of them until a real Dragon is born," George whispered to his brother looking at Brad Lee. They laughed silently and exchanged looks.

"In couples, a girl and a boy. It will be like your baby and you'll have to give it love and bring it alive after a week."

Mathilda raised her hand urgently.

"Yes, Mathilda?"

"But last year, they used electronic babies," she said, disappointed.

"Yes, but um, let's say it wasn't a success."

"Electrocutated students."

"Batteries replaced with cellphones."

"Oh" Mathilda said and grouched quietly.

"We'll make the couples."

"Yes, it will be a blast" said Snape and took his chart. "Alright, Alfred Poe with Jean Swann"

"Hey ya!" said Jean and gave him five.

"Great, let's make our kid a gangsta!" Alfred suggested hopefully and Jean frowned.

"I was thinking more of a pink tutu and small ballet shoes."

Alfred looked down sadly for a moment before smiling again. "Well, can the tutu be black?"

"I guess we'll see," Jean said hesitantly.

The teacher smiled. "Next is Lyra West and Roger Parry."

"Well, I got a decent husband," Lyra mumbled and smiled to Roger, who smiled back.

"Logan Rowlin and Elizabeth Socks."

"Oliver Wood and Vanessa Cutler."

"Frederick Weasley and Anne Marie Green."

"Cedric Diggory and Claire Spats."

"Katherine Bell and Eliot Eves."

"Angelina Johnson and Bobby Fly."

"George Weasley and Mathilda Mars."

"Um, Professor Snape," a student exclaimed. "I've got a question."

"What now?" Snape asked, frustrated.

"Are ostrich eggs available too? I want a fatty baby."

Snape sighed and rolled his dark eyes. He didn't enjoy stupidity like most of the students did.

"No, Mr Davies. Eggs are all the same," he replied and the Muggle teacher started to give each couple their egg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days after, while the Slytherins were stressed because of their game against The Eagles, Oliver and Vanessa were stressed over their fragile newborn. They had become good friends though, since they both were sports obsessed and named their "son" FootBaseBaskVoley-ditch.

"How is little Footy?" Oliver asked teasingly as he joined Vanessa at the cafeteria.

"Safe and sound on his little baseball glove, thanks again," Vanessa said, smiling widely.

"No problem, we have to give it use, you know?"

"Didn't know you liked baseball," Vanessa said, surprised.

"There's a lot you may not know about me."

"Really? Such as?"

"Well, I'm really craving for some scrambled eggs," he said jokingly and looking at their egg.

"Don't you dare," Vanessa replied menacingly and brought the egg closer.

"I would never hurt my son," Oliver said in fake hurt.

"Well, still. So how's everything with Katie?" she asked casually.

"Well, we're friends again and everything is just great, you see, I-"

"Watch every move she makes and stalk her during the night?"

Oliver rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Oh I don't stalk Katie, I usually like to stalk seventeen-year-olds with brown hair and freckles around their green eyes who carry a baseball glove," he said, grinning.

"You forgot sparkling."

"Oh right."

"Let's go outside, I need fresh air. Oh I know, let's go buy candy!"

"Hmm, trying to make me do bad things?"

"Ah come on! I want you to keep telling me about Hagrid!"

"Hm," Oliver said and followed her.

Once they were out Oliver took a glance at the yard, with students everywhere carrying eggs and chatting carelessly. Almost 4 weeks of living there and he still couldn't believe Muggles had such matters like Math and Latin; the school itself was enormous and imposing, 6 towers: one with classrooms for the common students, one with classrooms for Hogwarts, one with an office for each teacher, one for the girls' dormitory and one for the boys', the last one was filled with entertainment and a pool, they did not have pools at Hogwarts. Most of the students left on weekends to "enjoy" the hot weather and he didn't know what was with all the fuss, he hated warm days and there every day was warm, so he barely ever went out, even if some girls invited him since he discovered he actually had a fan-club when a he saw couple of elementary school girls following him around and watching him practice.

Now, not everything was bad, Oliver didn't hate football so much anymore, he started to see it like when after practice he had to pick up the Bludgers and Quaffles and put them all in a sack, it was like when he tried to score a goal. Things were back to their usual state with Katie and Oliver had already scheduled several dawn practices, like before. He was proud to say he earned a new nickname: Oliver "Master" Wood, because according to Angelina and Fred, he treated them all like slaves. But 3 hours of practice wasn't slavery, it was enlightening! Mostly because he got to be near Katie for 3 entire hours a day and he got to chat with her. Those 3 hours were the best of the day.

Oh and Daniel was miserable now, Ha-ha-ha!

He knew it because he saw Daniel sitting on a bench and holding the egg looking... what is the word that I'm looking for? Oh yes! Miserable. The mother of the egg was standing next to him, nagging him over dropping the egg to the floor and pasting the hole with glue.

"Gosh Steph! It's good now, nothing bad really happened. Shut up already!" Daniel yelled letting her know he had had enough.

She hit the floor with her heel angrily. "You almost let our kid bleed out to death!" she shrilled.

"It's a freaking egg! Stop being so paranoid!" Daniel yelled and gave the conversation an end when he stormed off swearing and annoyed. And as Vanessa was telling stories of her first years at the Trickster, Daniel passed them and Oliver was laughing silently, that part he did enjoy.

AN: This chapter is actually based in a true story, I failed the project ¬¬

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 12:36 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

good good i liked it....lol

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 02:27 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthivader

Arrow Chapter 11

AM: Chapter 11, thanks to Ember Nickel for beta reading this. Enjoy.

"Right now Rowlin is leading it, sweetheart Anne Marie is ahead, waiting, but apparently she'll have to wait much longer since Weasley just took it from Logan! He's running furiously and passes it to Wood, Wood kicks it and Oh! Sorry Bell, Fly is fast and now gives it to Jean, that girl should definitely be in the Guinness book, nobody could possibly run like her with heeled snickers on! Now Lizzie Socks is approaching the goal, she is...she is...and that's a ...Goal!"

"Urgh, come on! Angelina, Alicia, you are our defenders, don't lose your place!" Oliver yelled desperately, Socks had scored and now they were 2-2.

"Hey! You, get away from my cha- my striker, I mean!"

"If that little ball of hell were a Bludger..." George started.

"But it's not, it's called a football, it's an air-filled sphere with a circumference of 27–28 inches, a weight of 14–16 ounces, inflated to a
pressure of 8.5–15.6 psi, and covered in leather. Which you actually have to get," Oliver said, irritated. "Stop complaining and get that ball!"

"Well, at least he's back to his Nazi days," Fred mumbled to George, who nodded.

Daniel saw where the Neanderthal was and where his muse, Katie Bell stood: far but still close enough so he could see them together. Convinced of his plan he walked down to the pitch, Roger didn't even notice his absence since he was cheering and yelling like a gorilla for The Eagles.

"Hey Kates!" Daniel yelled.

'Great, just friking great, Daniel's here' Katie thought. Frowning, she went to him.

"What is it now Daniel?" she asked, annoyed.

She expected a lousy explanation to why he was stalking her but the next thing she knew his lips were on hers again, he was kissing her again, in front of everybody and with no mercy. Oliver saw Katie pulling from him but it didn't matter.

Because at that moment it was enough.

Katie saw Oliver leaving and repressed the urge to go after him and tell him to stay, she had to finish with Daniel first.

"Don't you ever do that again, see, I don't want to be with you again and Oliver's here and I would really appreciate if you just stayed away!" Katie yelled angrily.

"I'm afraid -I can't do that," Daniel said nonchalantly.

"Well, oh hey! Is that Oliver Wood carrying a...broom?! And he's heading towards Katie Bell and Daniel Ry- Oh Sweet Heavens! He is, is he really pointing it at Ryder? ... Now he's running and he hasn't let go of it, Professor Baruch and Snape run after him, the crowd is mad, but what is Oliver doing?!"

Indeed, Oliver Wood was aiming the broom he had received from Grandpa to Daniel, running furiously and shouting things in the air. Katie was the first of the pair in noticing him and opened her mouth wide when she saw what he was holding.

"Oliver, what is Merlin's name are you-?"

"What?" Daniel asked and turned around, the bare image of Oliver carrying a broom and pointing it right to his eye gave him an answer: the Neanderthal had gone mad. But Daniel couldn't figure out why the hell was he trying to kill him with a broom?

"Sweet Merlin on a monocycle," Alicia whispered to herself and joined the group of teachers and students running after Oliver. "Oliver, don't!"

"Mr. Wood! "Snape yelled with Sheila running by his side.

"Wood!" The principal shouted while he stopped for a breath. "Oh Jesus, I'm not in shape for this, why is this happening to my school?!"

"God, someone please tie up Oliver!"

"To tie him up? That kid needs Ritalin, immediately!" Mr. Baruch exclaimed as he followed Snape and Sheila urgently.

No ties, no Ritalin, Oliver had only one goal and that was to stick that broom inside Daniel's head and though it was a big pitch he was getting closer. He could hear the yelling behind him and see Katie's anguished face as she pulled Daniel by the wrist. 'They ran together how incredibly romantic!' he thought but followed, growling and screaming.

Anger.

It was almost like a snake crawling through the pitch. But it was Daniel and Katie followed by Oliver and a broom, after them were Snape, Sheila and Mr. Baruch and at the tail were teachers and students besides Angelina, Fred, Alicia and Harry. All shouting warnings.

"Oliver, please stop!" Alicia screamed but stopped suddenly. "All right, I'm tired here," she announced and George simultaneously bent over. She climbed on his back "Thank you gentleman."

George grinned. "Of course, my Lady," he said and left running with her on his back.

Mathilda rolled her eyes at them jealously.

"Ah!" Oliver shouted three feet from Daniel and Katie. His broom was ready to crush Daniel's small brain, as he saw it.

"Oliver please! Are you out of your mind?!" Katie cried and looked at him pleadingly.

"He's a Neanderthal Katie, I told you to stay away from him, " Daniel exclaimed with Oliver behind him, screaming madly and aiming the broom at him. When Daniel saw how close he was he pulled Katie and ran faster.

"I'm gonna get you, you-!" Oliver yelled and threw the broom at him but failed, still holding it he screamed at Katie: "And you said you two were over!"

"We are!" Katie replied, turning around to face him briefly.

"No you are not, I just saw you. Stop lying!" Oliver screamed furiously.

Daniel chuckled. "What? You can't stand that Katie actually looks for better things?!"

"Shut up!" Katie exclaimed and let go of him.

"Better things? You're not even like us!" Oliver blurted out.

Katie's eyes widened "Oliver shut up!"

"What do you mean? I'm a lot better than you!"

Oliver tried to hit Daniel again but he moved and Oliver missed.

"See?" Daniel jeered.

"Oliver let's just stop!" Katie exclaimed.

"Oh you can stop Katie, I don't want to kill you. I want to destroy his
head!"

"Ha! I'll kick your ass anytime!"

"Would like to see you try," Oliver said menacingly, now Daniel and Katie were against the wall. Oliver coming to him.

"Oliver please!" Katie cried again, tears were running through her face now. "If you want to hurt him you'll have to pass me!"

Katie was soon standing before Daniel.

"What?!" Oliver said, surprised, but stopped in his tracks.

"Oliver, I don't want you to mess up" Katie said. "I can't lose you."

"Now he has them against the wall, I can tell he's only going for Ryder but hey Zidane's headbutt to Materazzi is nothing against this!" Gene exclaimed excitedly from the cabin, where everyone was waiting and bitting their nails.

"Please?" Katie begged and Daniel didn't move, he was ready to attack if Oliver tried to hit him.

"She's begging now, these is what I call a hot love triangle and...no, he's not, are you serious? He's backing away!"

"Oh come on!" They heard a student in the crowd exclaim, but it didn't matter because Oliver was already between Snape and Mr. Baruch, both holding him and dragging him away.

"Wood, you're out!" yelled the referee.

"Great timing" said Snape sarcastically while taking Oliver.

"What? No!" Katie exclaimed and tried to follow but McGonagall grabbed her shoulders.

"Katie, we have to go, it's for the best. They won't do anything to him", she whispered to Katie's ear, who after a moment of hesitation obeyed.

"Mr. Ryder," the principal said angrily and Daniel walked to him, but as Katie was leaving she thought she saw his lips curving.

AN: That's it, I promise.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 09:21 PM
darthivader

Smile Chapter 12, it had to come!

AN: Thanks to Ember Nickel for beta-reading this, chapter 12 is here and please enjoy.

"So, where's Mary?" George asked.

"In some student's stomach," Fred answered.

"Oh no!" George said and covered his mouth. "How?"

"My wife accidentally left it in the kitchen at night," Fred explained. "A beloved daughter."

"She'll be missed," George said, nodding.

"What about Georgia?" Fred said but needed no answer, since he saw Mathilda holding an egg in her hands and caressing it.

"She won't let me alone, look here she comes," George complained and leaned back on his chair at the classroom where Potions was about to start but Mathilda was there.

"George!"

"Oh no," George said, whining.

"Hi!" Mathilda said enthusiastically.

"Mathilda," George said.

She squeed and he frowned. "Well, that was all. Bye"

"Ciao" George said and she left quickly, as excited as she arrived. George thanked every force in nature for making her leave him alone, since she was getting a bit too close to him and Alicia was fuming.

"Al, don't be mad at me, please," George said, now he was sitting next to her and caressing her face. She didn't look at him and planned to remain still like that but her anger betrayed her.

"I just hate Mathilda, she's so annoying!" she exclaimed and threw herself in George's arms.

"Thank you so much Mr. Weasley, Miss Spinnet. Stop handling each other because you just gave me a reason to fill a report and I was really looking forward to it," Snape said, satisfied, as he entered the room.

Alicia growled and sat in her desk, next to Angelina.

"So what happened to Oliver then? You never finished telling me," Angelina whispered to Alicia as soon as she sat.

"Oh right! Well, he's not playing against Slytherin in three weeks and he's cleaning the pool this weekend," Alicia said grimly.

"Oh no!" Angelina exclaimed "We need his hatred for Flint to win."

"I know, it's all Damn-iel Ryder's fault."

"I hope Nick finishes him at the game tomorrow," Angelina said and Alicia
nodded.

Object: Phrase "Merlin!"

Circumstances: Heard by several friends during practice, eavesdropping on their rooms and the day Alicia fell on her back.

Possible explanation: There's a student we do not know called Merlin and he/she has been the cause (By Mathilda)

Lyra's point of view: They curse us when they say that

Personal notes: Alicia's fall was a blast! (By Mathilda) Hehe. (By Lyra)

-------------------

Object: Fact- Katie and Eliot's egg broke but the next hour it was perfectly fine. NOTE: We have Eliot's testimony (We know, it wasn't like we were gonna begin talking to that fool, but whatever) He wonders the same.

Circumstances: Elle saw when the egg broke but Hans reported that it was perfect by the end of the day.

Possible explanation: Snape (LOL) provided them with a super-egg! (By Mathilda)

Lyra's point of view: (Rolls eyes at the sentence before) They did something to that egg.

Personal Notes: Lyra, I think I have the hots for a Hogwarts-boy! (By Mathilda)

(Eyes are sick of rolling so much) Mathilda, that so doesn't belong here! (By Lyra)

----------------------------------------

That was the writing Lyra had been so into for the last two hours, she was sure there was something going on and was determined to find out what. Those guys were so easy to stalk because they never thought anyone would be interested in them, obviously nobody could be interested in them. And then there was Roger too, thinking that he was in love with Swann, she was so out of the group. Not like Lyra, who was waiting for Daniel, she had finally convinced him to go out on a date, and even if he was reluctant and didn't really agree, she knew he'd fall for her once he saw her tiny dress. She was glad because Katie's legs were so pale that she could never wear a dress like that.

Tonight she'd go and eavesdrop on them again, it was Oliver's day today, and she expected to find something good that finally revealed their secret to her. Meanwhile she finished with her make-up and went to open the door.

"Oliver you have to talk to me!" Katie yelled, following him desperately. It was night already and they were heading to their rooms when she finally got a glimpse of Oliver's messy hair and followed him, yelling and begging for him to stop.

"Katie, it's enough." Oliver snapped when he finally turned to face her. He was intimidating when he stood like that but despite the circumstances, Katie couldn't help but think that he was insanely gorgeous.

"Please," Katie pleaded once more and when she saw he was turning again to keep walking, she played her way and grabbed the egg from his hand. She swung the egg on the empty air, since every student was gone now. "A word, please or..." Katie stopped trying to remember the egg's name.

"FootBaseBaskVoley-ditch," Oliver answered.

"Right, that or he will suffer the consequences," Katie threatened and swung the egg once more, threatening with throwing it. Oliver thought of his "son" falling two floors and went for the easy way.

"Katie, please give me my egg back," Oliver said kindly, holding out his hand. Katie took it and spoke again:

"A word, that's all I'm asking for."

Oliver sighed. "Fine."

"What you saw, it was Daniel and all him. He did that to bother you and me, because I did not want that. But don't worry I've already told him to stay away," Katie explained as fast as she could.

"Yeah, just like you told him before, perhaps Katie you weren't persuasive enough," Oliver replied sarcastically and tried to get his egg once more, but Katie dodged his arm and that brought them a little bit closer.

"No!"

"Katie please, just give me the egg back and do whatever you want with Daniel" Oliver said, he was tired now, tired of the situation.

"But you do care, I know that!" Katie exclaimed, panicking slowly. He couldn't mean that. "I care Oliver, please."

"Katie..." Oliver said under his breath and went for the egg once more. Thanks to his failure he was know closer to her, the thought of having her so close to him distracted him. She was closer than he ever imagined, and heck he had imagined this scene in ten thousand different ways.

"Katie...Katie," he said once more and moved closer to her, almost impulsively and without giving it so much thought. Katie thought he was going for the egg but his soft lips on hers were definitely a good surprise.

Oliver couldn't believe he was kissing Katie Bell, claiming for the lost territory that Daniel had briefly stolen and she wasn't preventing him. And suddenly everything got a new meaning, and if he had to chase Daniel through a pitch with a broom again for a result like this, he'd so do it.

Emotions, sensations, butterflies and tornadoes...all were running through her veins with joy, her hands felt weak and she embraced him. Kissing Katie was definitely a new feeling but Oliver never though that she could provoke cold and pain in his back, her left hand was cold against his wide back, something was crashing against his back but wasn't she holding the egg with that hand?

That's how FootBaseBaskVoley-ditch said goodbye to this crazy world...

Gasping, she pulled away from him and thought that the sight of his beautiful brown eyes smiling to her was something she couldn't get enough of. Then they both glanced at her left hand, FootBaseBaskVoley-ditch's body was there, destroyed by Oliver's strong back and they grinned.

"I think you just lost your project," Katie whispered, embarrassed and tried to clean her hand with her shirt, staining it with yolk.

Oliver grinned again. "But I won something else, didn't I?" he said and brought her face to him once more.

They remained like that until they remembered about the real world and their assignments, Oliver walked with her to her room, where they found Angelina and Vanessa writing strategies for their teams.

"Hey," Vanessa greeted them. "I like your rooms, cozy. Ours are so far, though."

Angelina looked up and saw their faces: grinning and closer to each other than usual. Weird. It was because of Oliver's sweater and Katie's shirt that she knew: her hand must have been on his back but why was her hand on...

"Sweet Baby Jesus on Pampers!" Angelina exclaimed standing up rather quickly. "You two cannot hide this from me, I can tell! You two just made-out!" she made the accusation and smiled at the same time. "And I'm so happy for that!"

"Wow!" Vanessa exclaimed and she and Angelina hugged them.

Oliver and Katie laughed and hugged them too.

Vanessa looked at the stains once more. "Hey Oliver, isn't that yolk?" she asked, confused.

"Um...yeah, sorry," Katie said and grimaced. "We just kind of-"

"OLIVER EDWARD WOOD, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST KILLED OUR SON!"

AN: Hehe.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 09:22 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMGSH, finally....some action.....lmao

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:39 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

come on whens the next update?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:38 PM
darthivader

Shocked Chapter 13

AN: Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present you Chapter 13, which thanks to wonderful beta Ember Nickel is now read-able. Please, Enjoy.

"Brad, Brad, Brad!" a group of girls cheered excitedly on the first row. The Gryffindors were next to them, cheering too, and for The Slutties and the Dragons' captain too.

Brad Lee was running with the ball, his domain over it was remarkable. He passed it to one "Sluttie", who ran further.

Flint chatted with Draco Malfoy and tried to persuade him into hurting Brad.

"Just run him over, I'm sure they won't notice you did it on purpose," Flint whispered, a bead of sweat ran through his face and his gigantic beaver teeth were almost out of his mouth, like always.

"It's too risky" Draco said, torn between the idea of kicking Brad and the idea of the referee sending him away. "What if we hex him?"

"Well, how, Einstein?" Flint asked sarcastically. He was tired and Malfoy was bugging him too. "Do as I say, I'm your captain."

"But Flint!" Draco exclaimed, incredulous. "I can't."

"Do it," Flint said menacingly and ran to the other side of the pitch, with Bole, to help him steal the football away from a "Dragon".

Draco ran with sorrow. He saw Brad Lee and marched towards him. "Damn," he whispered before he hit Brad's knee strongly with his foot.

"Ouch!" Brad yelled in pain, falling on the grass and touching his knee. Draco tried to run away, scared as he was, but the referee got him and sent him away. Cursing, he obeyed, looking fiercely at Flint.

A couple of doctors ran to Brad and checked his knee. "Not broken, but too damaged to continue playing" one doctor said, giving his verdict and the other one agreed.

"What?! NO!" Brad yelled, the pain was awful but he could not leave the game.

"I'm sorry, kiddo."

"NO! Look, I'm fine!" Brad exclaimed, anguished, and tried to get up, but he couldn't. It was too much.

"Let's go," the doctor said and both doctors put him on a gurney. He was screaming and stamping his foot but the doctors refused to let him play again, and took him. His teammates couldn't believe it and followed him, saying encouraging things:

"Come on Brad, it's just a small hit. You'll be fine."

"Yeah, go so they can fix you and we can all win the cup together."

The Gryffindors watched in disbelief, they saw how Draco acted on purpose and felt bad over Brad.

"Poor Brad," Angelina said and put down her hot-dog.

"At least Malfoy got kicked out," Katie said, sighing.

"But, who could think they wouldn't notice? It was so obvious what Malfoy did," Oliver said, thinking of someone who could be dumb enough. A couple of gigantic teeth came to his mind.

"Do you think the damage is permanent?" Katie asked her wise-at-sports-and-injuries boyfriend.

"Hmm, not really. I think he'll be fine but he can't play right now," Oliver answered.

"They're 1-0," Alicia informed and looked at the watch. "They still have 25 minutes left."

"Oh shoot, look Bole just scored!" Fred exclaimed disappointedly, the cap with the Slutties and the Dragons logo that he was wearing was glowing, along with all the banners supporting both teams. Half the crowd was dressed in green and silver and the other half in red and blue. Oliver had Blue paint all over his face, with little dots of Red. Katie thought he had chickenpox when she went to his room that afternoon. She was dressed pretty casually, just had a banner in her hands that she, Alicia and Angelina had made the night
before. That's how much they hated Slytherin.

A Sluttie scored 10 minutes before the end, and everyone on their side jumped off their seats happily, while Brad Lee was laying on a gurney and cursing Draco Malfoy and the Living Vampire of Flint. The game ended, The Slutties and the Dragons won 2-1, the Slytherins finished defeated and sad because they barely had 4 points at the final chart and weren't likely to win anymore.

That's why the Gryffindors went out to celebrate with the Slutties and the Dragons.

"Ughh, I'm exhausted!" Roger Davies exclaimed and threw himself on the bed.

"I know, and the game is in like three days, I think" a tall Ravenclaw boy, coming after him, said.

"Pff, practice was horrible," another Ravenclaw said and attempted to throw himself on his bed but failed and ended on the floor. He was so tired he didn't even try to get up and just lay there.

A while after, the rest of the Ravenclaws entered the room, looking tired and sleepy. Some were still sweating and others couldn't even stand still.

Roger touched his tummy. "Guys, I'm hungry."

"How can you be hungry? I don't have any energy left, not even for eating," said one of his teammates.

"Yeah, besides I think you can't go to the kitchen this late at night," said another boy, who was leaning against a wall and hadn't moved since he arrived.

"I wasn't talking about going to the kitchen, boys," Roger explained and smiled mischievously. He sat up and took his equipment-bag from under the bed.

"What?" asked a boy with brown hair who was massaging his knees, and not paying much attention.

Roger suddenly took something from his bag. It looked like a pencil covered with cloth: his wand. Some students who looked up gasped, totally surprised because they did not see that one coming, they expected Roger's dumb rambling about eating each other but definitely not that.

"Roger!" a boy said and hurried to Roger's bed, he was energetic now. "How?!"

Roger shrugged nonchalantly. "Gave Dumbledore a fake one."

Gasps again. Every student inside that room was astonished, but fascinated.

"Oh, me, me! Please, I want a slice of turkey, with peas and pasta, and peas!" a boy exclaimed urgently, almost beggingly.

"Merlin! I need a peanut butter sandwich!" another boy growled, hungrily. Now their stomachs were talking and Roger listened, satisfied.

"Alright, my fellas. But first, promise me we'll kick Diggory's ass at the game," Roger said, remembering old times and how he wanted to break Diggory's neck for flirting with Cho.

"Oh we will, we will" a boy quickly said and tried to take the wand, Roger slapped his hand.

"Nuh-uh. Don't touch it!"

"Fine, could we just get our food now?"

"Okidokey" Roger said "Accio Fottee Tucko," he said and gave the wand a twist: a plate with turkey, pasta and lots of peas appeared on the bed. The boy who asked for it took it and started eating fast. Next was a peanut butter sandwich and everything the others asked for. Roger himself asked for a slice of chocolate cake and all the Ravenclaws ate, until they almost cleaned their plates.

The way they ate wasn't what had Lyra West so shocked, but the way the food appeared on the bed. She could tell because she saw it, since she had been spying on them ever since they arrived. She sat on the floor, stoned and her mouth looked like one of the plates Roger was sending to the kitchen at the time. That was a twist she hadn't expected.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:27 PM
darthivader

Cool Chapter 14...PS: My all time favorite!

AN: I think this is my favorite chapter ever, I mean yeah chapter 12 was cute but I just loved writing this so much, cause I waited for this so much. Anyway, thanks to Ember Nickel for correcting all this and here we go...

"And next on: "Oliver and Katie: Unsettled Relationships", they have been happy and together for umm I can't remember, time flies when Oliver isn't bugging you about Quidditch or football because he's to busy making-out with Katie. My Angelina is dashing, she's so happy that Oliver finally got the guts, I love her. Boy don't let her know that! Oh but I haven't told you! Daniel has been following Katie, he hasn't had enough; not even with Oliver's dramatic chase that day of the game. He's been following her and leaving her nasty notes, until one day Katie confronted him and the ******* menaced her with doing something so we won't win the Cup! Ha, he's such a coward! Anyway, after Katie told him that she didn't care about him and said everything she thought of him (here goes from pathetic to jerk), he actually tried to hit her, thank Merlin that Logan was there and stopped him, he looked so nice and shy at the beginning, but I never knew he could hit like that! Five stitches on Daniel's head. Brilliant! Now we don't know where the prick is, Katie is fine but still, he was so out of line.. "

"Fred, come on. Stop doing that, you'll have time later. We want to go to the mall!" Angelina cries from the door, along her is Alicia and my darling dearest brother, George.

"And the beach!" Alicia screams, excitedly.

"It's 8 pm, Alicia. No beach today," Angelina says and Alicia whines.

"Fine."

"Frederick, please?"

And well, how to say no yo that angel who's waiting for me outside that door. Hey look, Angelina: angel, Merlin I'm so smart. So I fold my parchment and leave it with the other parchments I've been working on, as my reports for Muggle Studies. I'm truly becoming a nerd.

I walk to the door and meet Angelina, Alicia and George. Harry, Oliver and Katie are staying to practice: B-O-R-I-N-G. As I leave I can almost hear someone yelling my name.

END OF FRED'S POV

Oliver ran through the hall and to his room, well, the one he shared with his teammates, he was urgent since they were going late for practice, he just had to get Fred and George.

"Fred, George!" he yelled and entered the empty room.

"What? Come on!" he exclaimed and hit the floor mad. They were so irresponsible!

"Well, maybe they left a note or something" he said to himself and checked the desk, there were a couple of parchments there.

"Ok, let's see," he grabbed the parchment and read:

"And next on: "Oliver and Katie: Unsettled Relationships"..."

"Hey Ryder!" Oliver yelled coming from the other side of the pitch, walking furiously and looking at his goal. He had held too much of this, Daniel could try to piss him off but he should never mess with Katie. Because then there would be trouble.

Daniel smirked, as always. "Well, well. Look who's here," he said sarcastically in that tone Oliver had come to truly hate.

"And I've come just for you", Oliver said, coming closer with his fist ready to meet Daniel's head.

"Alright. Give me your best shot" Daniel said nonchalantly. He didn't really think that Oliver could defeat him. He dropped his arms and waited patiently. The show he had been waiting for so long was finally about to start.

Oliver's fist hit Daniel's right eyes with such strength that Daniel fell to the floor, momentarily stunned. Not so much for the hit but for the fact that his beautiful eye was gonna be bruised. Daniel got up and passed a finger on his eye. He smirked once more when he saw Oliver's face: furious, just like Daniel wanted. So Daniel returned the hit, this time to Oliver's jaw. Blood flooded from Oliver's mouth, but it was nothing compared with the rage that was flooding from him right now. He went for Daniel's stomach and for a moment Daniel was suffocated.

"Come on Neanderthal," Daniel urged Oliver, showing him his fists. And Oliver didn't resist, he punched Daniel on the head, knocking him to the ground again.

"Come again?" Oliver asked as he kicked Daniel's chest and stomach with a type of fury he didn't know. Fury on Quidditch he knew, fury on football and when his teammates didn't come to practice, all those he was familiar with. But the fury he felt when he scarcely learned that Daniel had dared to menace Katie and nearly hit her was too intense, and he felt like he could stay all night just punching Daniel.

But Daniel wasn't gonna let Oliver beat him, so he grabbed Oliver's foot and twisted his leg. Oliver cried in pain and nearly fell to the grass but managed to keep balance, he kicked Daniel with his other foot. Daniel dodged the next kick and got up with difficulty, he wasn't defeated yet.

Oliver went for his stomach once more, pulling strength from all his body. They were both tired but wouldn't give up, so Daniel punched Oliver on the jaw, and taking advantage of Oliver's bewilderment he grabbed his head and smashed it against the cold and sharp grass. The hit left Oliver completely dumbfounded and he couldn't defend himself when Daniel smashed his head several more times, leaving him almost unconscious. And Daniel was enjoying it.

Numbness, Oliver felt numbness but in that state he, by trying hard, punched Daniel's leg with all the fury he had left. And Daniel fell to the grass, shocked; Oliver then kicked him, still feeling numb and hurt but the anger was stronger this time. The blood on his forehead clouded his sight but he continued kicking and sending growls to the air, of pain and rage.

Daniel stopped fighting, he felt weak and feeble, and while Oliver kicked him with thoughtlessness, he whispered "Damn Neanderthal" and passed out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: Yeap, I'm in love.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:29 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg.....i...that post....i....incredible....absolutely incredible...
wow.....impressive....post more plz?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 10:31 PM
darthivader

Hehe smile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 01:29 AM
darthivader

Shocked Chapter 15

AN: Short but important, thanks to Ember Nickel for well everything and this is just five chapters more left, I think I might cry now. My afternoons will be useless again, LOL. Without anything more to say, I hope you like it.

"Magic" she whispered to herself, stunned.

"Magic, sometimes known as sorcery, is a complete conceptual system of thought, belief, and knowledge that asserts human ability to control the natural world (events, objects, people, and physical phenomena ) through mystical, paranormal or supernatural means. " Lyra read again, with difficulty. It just couldn't be.

She closed the book rapidly and put her hand on her mouth, stopping a small yell of fear. Magic? Wizards? Witches? Wands? No,no it had to be wrong. All those things were merely the concept of a magic people had invented, not true, not real.

However the proves were there: Merlin, the most famous wizard; Katie's egg suddenly repared and the plated of food Roger Davies had appeared in his bedroom that night. There was no logical explanation for events like these to happen, there was only the fantastic explanation: the Hogwarts students were wizards. She remembered the name of Hogwarts and how it took them so long to mention it right: Hogwarts School of Wisdom and Wit. And also how their classes were in other tower, so far from them. The teachers probably wouldn't want her classmates to see those strange kids turning things and people into frogs.

Then an idea came to her mind, the principal had to know, right? But how to ask him, she wasn't gonna enter his office and yell her morst important question:

Are the Hogwarts students wizards?

But what about tonight? The principal was going to meet with some teachers, and he had asked precisely to stay away from the tower where his office stood. So that was her chance, to go in there at night of course and find something , some file or something that could clarify this wicked situation...wicked.

After three hours of desperate waiting, Lyra was finally outside the Principal's office, about to enter and find out the truth. She slowly took out the key she had stolen from the janitor ,she inserted it in the hole and opened the door, she entered after she checked that nobody was watching her.

She entered and found herself in the true "Gallery of Sahdows", with paintings, sculptures and books, specially books well ordered on shelves. Behind all that she finally saw the desk, quite simple but still elegant, she followed the indications a senior had told her, to check under the flowepot for the key that opened the filing cabinet .When she had opened it she searched for Hogwarts, a few files passed between her fingers before she saw it, she smiled when she read Hogwarts School of...

"School of? of? of what?!" Lyra whispered harshly, she grabbed the folder and read inside: Hogwarts School of Wisdom and Wit, under the headline she saw a few letters, forming a phrase and after minutes of squinting she finally read: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; she gasped excitedly.

She was right after all.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 03:58 AM
darthivader

Worried Chapter 16

AN: Chapter 16, I own nothing as usual. Thanks to my wonderfully wonderful beta, Ember Nickel for all those chapters.

I hope you enjoy this chapter:

"Every pool? To clean every pool in this school?!" Oliver exclaimed, shocked.

Minerva McGonagall nodded severely. If he wanted to keep playing and not be thrown out of the team, he'd have to do it. "Mr. Wood, I understand that you're not playing against Slytherin this afternoon, but what if Gryffindor actually qualifies for the final game We need you there," she explained and her old eyes glinted with excitement.

Oliver grimaced. "But every pool? It's not my fault that this school was built like an amusement park!"

Minerva looked around. Nobody passed through the hallway they were in, but she didn't want anyone to hear them. "Oliver, listen to me. This and the interview is the only thing that will keep you in the team, after you beat Mr. Ryder," she scolded.

"He hit me too! I've got stitches and bruises on my head!" Oliver defended himself. He wanted to stay on the team but every pool Come on. "Oh, and using children to torture me was wrong!"

"Silence," Minerva urged. "I think I heard something."

Oliver sighed.

"Oh forget it, it's my head," she said, grinning.

"Fine, I'll clean the pools," Oliver said, trying to leave quickly, since he still had to go and wish Katie good luck at the game.

"Good."

Minerva smiled and left. Oliver did the same but went the other way, where Katie was.

Mathilda was walking back to her classroom after the game, but a hand dragged her inside a dark room. After a few moments someone turned on the lights.

"Lyra?" Mathilda asked, squinting.

"Shh!"

"What are you doing here? It's dusty!"

"Shut up already, Mathilda!" Lyra nagged her. "There's something you need to know, I just found out and I swear it's the hottest piece of gossip ever."

Mathilda smiled evilly. "Tell, tell."

"I found their secret, the Hogwarts students."

"Er... they had a secret?"

Lyra slapped Mathilda. "Well hello, they're so mysterious! You know: classes apart from everybody, special rooms, and that old man who came here months ago to talk to the principal."

"Who?" Mathilda asked, puzzled.

"Dumbydore."

"Oh, oh. He's still around? He must be like 900 years old."

"Yes!" Lyra exclaimed excitedly.

"Lyra? You're scary" Mathilda said.

"Mathilda, they are...wizards," Lyra said finally to let it out after weeks of watching and stalking and looking for evidence.

Mathilda hugged Lyra sympathetically. "Honey, I know you hate Katie and think she's somehow bewitched Daniel, but darling, they are not wizards. They just suck at football and that's why we're winning the cup again this year."

"What?!" Lyra exclaimed and pulled away abruptly. "I'm serious, Mathilda, I've seen them perform magic!"

"Yeah, it's magical that they managed to beat The Eagles, but Lyra we're a heck load better than any of them."

"Mathilda! Aren't you listening?!" Lyra exclaimed madly.

"Yes Lyra, I listen but Daniel and you have had this connection since kindergarten and Katie isn't going to change that, even if you two aren't together right now," Mathilda explained. She obviously didn't believe a word. George, a wizard? He was wickedly handsome but that was all.

"Mathilda, haven't you even wondered why they exclaim "Merlin!" like all the time? And why their classes are so apart from us? And why did a plate of food appear next to Roger Davies after he mumbled some strange words?" Lyra explained to Mathilda, who was already sitting down because of the shock.

"Lyra, this is all bullshit, it cannot be true!" Mathilda said, too skittish and sceptical to the fact of them living with wizards, that was all fantasy and books but not reality.

"But it is! I swear by my brand new Jimmy Shoes, it is!" Lyra cried, Mathilda gasped.

"Well, if it's by the Jimmy Shoes, I believe you," Mathilda whispered. "But still, evidence would really help."

"Mathilda, I saw Roger Davies when he made several plates of food appear for his friends, I entered the principal's office and looked at the file: the real name is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Wizardry!" Lyra finished agitatedly, Mathilda tried to calm her down unsuccessfully, since she couldn't calm her own body and prevent it from shaking.

"We have to do something," Lyra said.

Mathilda nodded. "Yes, but think about it, this can actually help us win the Cup," Mathilda said.

Lyra turned to her, smiling widely. "I like the way you think."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 03:59 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awesome....completely awesome

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:49 PM
darthivader

Smile Chapter 17

AN:Here's chapter 16 of a Fanfic I've really enjoyed writing, and I hope you've enjoyed reading. It's all invented by JKRowling, I see no profit from this and thanks to Ember Nickel, my beta.

Have a nice read...

"Hello," Dumbledore greeted Lyra as politely as he used to, but that didn't stop Lyra's eyes from widening, as she was facing someone she though was dangerous, the most dangerous "wizard".

She shook his hand weakly before sitting on the nearest chair.

"I don't think we've meet properly. My name is Albus Dumbledore and I'm the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but that you already knew."

Now Lyra was holding the arm of her chair tightly, paralyzed.

"Unfortunately you found out something you weren't really meant to know, ever," he finished sharply.

'Jesus, he read my mind' Lyra thought, scared, and pressed herself to the chair.

"But how rude of me! I haven't offered you anything! What is it that you want? Ice tea? Pumpkin Juice? Water? or maybe a nice Daiquiri?" Dumbledore said, smiling, and pulled out his wand.

"Uh," Lyra uttered when she saw what he held. 'I wouldn't look good as a frog, please don't, please don't' she pleaded in her mind.

"Water it is," Dumbledore said and made a glass of water appear next to Lyra. She gasped nervously.

"The thing here is, I need to ask you something, and I think that you're such a pretty lady you'll please me soon enough. Nobody can know about my students, because they're not wizards, they're students, normal students...memento forgotte," he said, murmuring the last words and twisting his wand briefly, without her notice.

Her eyes saw a small blue light, like Dumbledore's eyes and her body shook slowly. It was all gone from her head.

"I'll take care of your friend, don't worry about her" Dumbledore finished with a kind smile, sure of his success and glad that the threat was over. "Without anything more to say, I'm afraid I'll have to leave you Lyra, I'm dying to know the results for the final game."

He stood up from his chair and walked to the door calmly, as he closed it to leave he stopped for a moment and winked at her. Lyra thought the mischievous glint in his eyes was confusing but let it all pass, as she had no idea what the Hogwarts School of Wisdom and Wit headmaster had been talking about and suddenly she felt so sleepy that without even reaching her bedroom she fell asleep and dreamt of so many crazy things, like wizards surrounding her. 'Nonsense,' she'd tell herself later.

"But Damniel, he was so shocked when Cedric scored," Angelina said, giggling.

"His face was priceless," Angelina whispered excitedly.

Katie giggled too, as her beloved ex was already getting what he deserved, she definitely didn't approve what Oliver did to him but at least his "Oh so gorgeous face!" would never be the same, probably because of the pain and humiliation.

"I can't believe I ever dated that *******," she said.

"Me neither, and to kiss him, urgh!" Alicia said, wrinkling her nose.

"He sucked at it, you know?" Katie said, smirking.

Angelina and Alicia laughed and Alicia fell from the bed, as she reached the end of it while she rolled.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed and Angelina and Katie helped her up, as they laughed too.

"Katie, when is your dear boyfriend and our caring captain coming here? We're waiting," Alicia exclaimed once Angelina was sitting next to her again.

"I know, he's taking long and he said that we all had to check the board together, for 'moral support'!" Katie whined, before she started again the door opened and Oliver stood there smiling forcefully, as he was terribly nervous.

"Let's go; Fred, George and Harry are waiting downstairs," Oliver explained and the girls quickly joined him, excited about learning the results.

While they ran downstairs they found other players running too, all with the same goal. Oliver went ahead, with adrenaline running though his veins, he couldn't imagine what would happen if they weren't listed in either of the first two places, where the highest rated teams were put.

At last, they reached Mr. Baruch's office, on his door was the list everyone wanted to be on top of. Harry ran alongside Oliver, they crashed against the glass door and saw Mr. Baruch smiling at them sympathetically.

"A smile of happiness because we've won a place or-?" Oliver started.

"A smile of pity and grief," Harry finished, trying to catch a breath.

"Let's find out," Oliver urged, and they read the list with the points hurriedly.

Katie thought they were too still all of sudden and took a deep breath before she approached Oliver. "Oliv-"

His reaction surprised her completely, as he held her up by the waist and screamed excitedly.

"We're in, Katie, we're in!" Oliver yelled happily, the other Gryffindors joined the celebration and when the other players arrived they watched a group of crazy and jumping students, so glad and so excited.

Daniel pushed his way to the door, with hungry eyes. To his dismay the Gryffindors were already celebrating so it meant that they were in, as was he, he realized when he read the list.

Now this would be interesting, he thought. 'Cause he and Oliver had something unresolved and it would be finished in three days at the pitch. His teammates hugged each other smiling widely; he just stood there watching Oliver and Katie cuddle.

Those two had to pay.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 02:13 AM
darthivader

Worried Chapter 18 Pt I

AN: Just a small touch of cornyness for chapter 18, ok it's veeery corny but come on, football (soccer, if you like) has a tender side!And I don't mean just the players! It's a cute game.

Well, anyway thanks to Ember Nickel for beta-reading it, sorry for the strange notes, I do that when I don't have much time, lol.

Enjoy the beggining of The End :

Three minutes, three minutes until the final game started and Oliver still couldn't put on his shinguards, that's just how nervous he was.

Not like the rest of the team wasn't about to pluck their hair out. Katie had been bitting her nails so hard for an hour that Oliver had both her wrists in his hands, stopping her, but that couldn't stop the anxiety in her eyes. Fred had already circled the changing room more than the original builders had when they built it and Angelina's feet were tapping the floor incessantly. Harry held his invisibility cloak tightly, Oliver had already told him that he couldn't wear it and disappear from the game; George and Alicia were studying new
moves with a notebook she owned, and the time didn't seem to pass fast enough because they wished everything was over already.

Mr. Baruch entered with Snape and McGonagall at his sides. "Let's go, it's time," he urged and led the way.

Most of the Gryffindors flew outside, excited. Katie stopped Oliver before he followed and grabbed his hand.

"Oliver, whatever happens there, just remember that you're so important to me." Her voice broke and she looked at him devotedly before she continued. "I was so stupid to think I could replace you."

Oliver caressed her cheek and smiled sweetly, in the way he could only do for her. "Katie," he whispered.

"You rock my world Oliver Wood, you really do and I just-" She was shut up by his lips on hers, kindly and beautifully he kissed her.

"Kates, I love you. You're the only person who can save me from my daily routine and if I rock your world, you make milkshakes with mine," he whispered. She grinned and kissed him once more.

"Now make us win, you silly little tyrant", Katie said

"Let's go, let's finish them all together," Oliver said and pulled out of her hand.

Every student at the Trickster was there, the stadium was full and cheering was everywhere. Sheila grabbed the microphone and spoke from the cabin where she, the commentator, and most of the school authorities would watch the game.

"Dear audience, we're here to watch the final game of this tournament, here is the Gryffindor team!"

The Gryffindors stood in line on the pitch, looking at the audience scream and jump around, for everyone was excited and had just gotten their daily dose of sugar.

"Wow," Katie said, next to Oliver.

"I know," Oliver replied, equally amazed.

"Didn't know we had such a fanbase," Harry said. "I wonder if they have websites of us, or if they write stories about us."

"You mean like fan...fiction? Angelina asked, and Harry nodded.

"I don't think so, it's not like someone is gonna write 20 chapters about us," Alicia exclaimed, thinking such a thing couldn't be possible.

"Still, wow. There's so many people here, I'm kind of getting the heebie-jeebies." Angelina said worriedly and crossed her arms insecurely.

Coming to set themselves in front of them were the Sharks, Daniel Ryder leading the way with that malicious and stupid smirk of his, after him came Lyra who looked at them curiously. The weird thing was that Daniel's face was unbruised and didn't look like he had just been beaten.

"Well, well, well. What have we got here?" Daniel asked jeeringly. Oliver frowned. 'He had to come,' he thought.

"It's so good to finally meet you," Lyra said sincerely and they looked at her oddly.

"But she's met us," Alicia whispered in George's ear worriedly.

"Cucu," George mocked.

"And the Sharks are here as well!" Sheila announced excitedly.

Daniel laughed when he saw how everyone at the audience yelled their lungs out, and it was all for him, he thought. The referee came to put himself between the two teams and told them the rules all over again; but Oliver couldn't focus on that, or on the audience, or the colors in the banners, or even Katie. His eyes were on Daniel's, who looked at him too with that mocking eye. Suddenly, Daniel broke the glance to look at Katie. She returned the look, defiant, showing how she disliked him.

"And what a nice view!" Daniel exclaimed, eying Katie from head to toe. He liked her, but bugging her was first, for she had chosen wrong. He sent her small kisses to bother her more.

Katie scowled. "Not your view, Daniel. So why don't you just go and piss of somewhere else?" she said angrily.

Oliver took a step ahead, but the referee stopped him from going forward with his hand. "Wood, easy here. Do it for your team."

He took a deep breath and went back to his place and put an arm around Katie's waist, letting her know that he was there and she smiled at him. Fred, Angelina, George, Alicia and Harry glared at Daniel but didn't speak a word.

The game started and by first glance both teams knew how hard it would be to beat the other one. The Sharks had great domain over the football, but the Gryffindors were fast and sharp. Angelina quickly stole the football from Mathilda, she ran half a field and passed it to Oliver. He dodged everyone until he was five feet from the goal. But Ryan cut him short and struggled to get the ball.

"Oliver, Oliver!" yelled some girls in the audience, the surprise was that a group of boys yelled too. Oliver got distracted with all the screaming and lost control, so Ryan kicked the ball to his right where Sally waited. Katie and Harry went for her and the three battled.

"Look at that, Potter and Bell have an ambush for Sally Sears, and our younger Shark looks desperate! That's something we've never seen, looks like the Gryffindors are here to break down stovepipes!" Gene exclaimed. Sheila and the principal were next to him, both bitting their nails expectant. "But that's not it, Johnson seems to be fighting Ryder, but what are they saying?"

Just as expected, Angelina was already fighting Daniel and about to show him her fists, Oliver smirked from his position since he couldn't stop looking at their argument.

"Stay away already, Damniel!" she yelled at him, so furious that he thought the vein in her neck was gonna explode and spill blood all over him. He was concerned about that. His perfect and shiny uniform stained with blood from a Gryffindor? That would be ugly.

"Shut up you midget! This is my school and I'll be wherever I want to be!" Daniel exclaimed, scowling at her.

"Don't call me a midget you idiot!" Angelina yelled and pushed him. He pushed her back and that was as much as Fred could take. So he ran over there and he gently pushed Angelina behind him.

"You messing with my girl, Ryder?" he asked angrily.

Daniel grinned.

"How smiling! Let's see if this takes away all the fun in you!"

Fifteen point four seconds before Fred's fist was collapsing against Daniel's jaw, he fell to the grass and Fred felt something weird on his fingers, he examined them and found something Angelina recognized very well and it had come from Daniel's skin.

"For Merlin's beard, that's makeup!" Angelina exclaimed and she and Fred burst out laughing. The boys and girls on the first row heard and started to laugh too, all pointing at Daniel.

"That's, that's..." Daniel stuttered and as embarrassed as he was, he ran away and found the referee already giving him a card. Fred stopped laughing when he saw that the yellow card was for him too. The referee walked to him and put him at the bench, Angelina looked at him anguished and he smiled weakly.

"Now Ryder and Weasley are both out, apparently for just a while, I wonder how the referee knows that he's got the right one, haha, now seriously I also wonder how Ryder learned how to put the make-up on, I don't recall him having sisters. And haven't you realized that this has probably been the most violent tournament the Trickster has ever sponsored: Wood chasing Ryder and Bell, Malfoy kicking Lee, Bell going into a fight with the Slutties, and now this. I can't believe it! And while I tell you this, Mars has scored the very first goal for the Sharks. This definitely puts things in a new perspective," Gene said, while Sheila and the principal hugged each other excitedly.

Katie send Oliver a puppy look and he grimaced, for they had not had a very good start.

"It will be fine, Wood", Katie said and while she ran ahead, she sent him a kiss.

He ran too and with a tad of skill he stole the football from Lyra and kicked it, Alicia took it and went forward, the ball came back and forth between her and Oliver, three feet from the goal Oliver kicked it strongly, he was furious. His fury soon became joy when he and everyone at the audience saw how the football entered the goal, despite Roger's attempts to stop it.

"Oliver Wood scores the goal that turns this game into a tie! And what a goal! The goalkeeper looked desperate, ´cause Oliver's kick was so clean and neat!" Gene exclaimed. As he spoke Katie was running toward Oliver, who was now on his knees, raising his arms in the air while he heard the best chorus in his life, one he would always remember.

"Wood, Wood, Wood!"

Katie hugged him and the audience giggled madly when she kissed his cheek.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 02:16 AM