KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganondorf vs All powers Fable Hero

Ganondorf vs All powers Fable Hero
Started by: EvilAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am sorry, you all are high as hell right now and your lack of knowledge on both Fable(excellent game) and Ganon(cept ESB of course) apalls me. This fight is as easy as it gets, Fable guy is VERY slow compared to Ganon, his head will be swiped off. Or, he could just fly away from all of the Fable guy's attacks and lol at him as he dodges the arrows, fireballs, and the lightning is so short ranged there will be no need to dodge it, the only problem he could get is from the multi arrows, but they are very weak and he has dodged faster attacks before quite easily, without even having the Triforce of Power. Ganon's low rate powers? LAWLZ, Ganon's powers make the Fable guy look like shit, Sword of Aeons? It's just an uber sword, nothing more, it regens health and mana at a SLOW rate. His armor? Since this is as good as a Fable guy gets, that would be Archon's Armor he is wearing, which is nothing to Ganon's natural shield, and can be bypassed easily. I actually HAVE a perfect Fable character, his abilities are not that great as you make them. His Mana Shield has a downside, it only lasts as long as his mana, which depletes from using his powers and being struck with it up. It will be gone in no time, Ganon will be flying in the air pelting him from long range, with the Fable guy trying to hit him with arrows. laughing out loud

I am sick of this bullshit, Ganon is not a weak character who is immortal.

The bodiless soul thing happened in TK, Zant was doing it, and all of Zant's power comes directly from Ganon.

The trapping in mirror thing I think would only work on a weaker enemy now, I don't use it.

And yes, in a realistic fight no bullshit, Ganondorf WOULD beat Link, show me a time Ganondorf and Link didn't fight without Link getting HELP.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 05:26 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Link does not get help in the first Zelda game smile

Ganondorf is not that much faster than Fable Hero in combat. Not what has been visible anyway.

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 15th, 2007 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:25 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

The good sword is called Avo's Tear, but it's pc version only. Since their share the same stats, it thought this would confused less people.

So pretty much a clean sweep, all think fable hero wins. Have to make the next one closer then.

Yeah forcefield is a good power, the hero has loads, one of my favourites is assassin rush, but end game it has little use. Slow time is just more useful to me.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 06:56 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I like the attack that lift the foe up and he slowly squeeze the life out of its body smile

Or am I confusing games now? I have had a top character in Fable, but it was a long time ago stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 07:01 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilAngel
The good sword is called Avo's Tear, but it's pc version only. Since their share the same stats, it thought this would confused less people.

So pretty much a clean sweep, all think fable hero wins. Have to make the next one closer then.

Yeah forcefield is a good power, the hero has loads, one of my favourites is assassin rush, but end game it has little use. Slow time is just more useful to me.

The thread would've been better if you had used my picture over that pathetic excuse of a warrior in your first post wink

(please log in to view the image)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 07:03 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Fuddle
I like the attack that lift the foe up and he slowly squeeze the life out of its body smile

Or am I confusing games now? I have had a top character in Fable, but it was a long time ago stick out tongue

hm....i don't recall such an attack....

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The thread would've been better if you had used my picture over that pathetic excuse of a warrior in your first post wink

(please log in to view the image)

Lol, well i didn't think to screen print mine, i just got that off photobucket

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 07:09 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

hm....i don't recall such an attack....

I know there is a game where you can lift up someone and squeeze them to death and once they die something falls out of them which you walk over and pick up every time big grin

Perspective

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 07:41 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I know there is a game where you can lift up someone and squeeze them to death and once they die something falls out of them which you walk over and pick up every time big grin

Hmm, that does sound familiar.....

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 07:51 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Ganon kills the Hero with ease.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 07:44 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Appealing to majority fallacy.

Oh and Fuddle, notice how I said Link has never fought GanonDORF without help.

Ganon's speed is much faster than the Hero.

There is no attack the Hero has wear he lifts the character up and sqeezes the life out.

Ganon in a stomp.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 11:24 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Hmm, that does sound familiar.....

Lego Starwars big grin

Perspective

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:48 AM
Rapidash

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Appealing to majority fallacy.

Oh and Fuddle, notice how I said Link has never fought GanonDORF without help.

Ganon's speed is much faster than the Hero.

There is no attack the Hero has wear he lifts the character up and sqeezes the life out.

Ganon in a stomp.

The attack was from Lego Starwars. Not that I know how I could possibly confuse the two.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:49 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Ganondorf is much faster? not when he slows down time big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:06 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ganondorf is much faster? not when he slows down time big grin
Funny thing is, even when he slows down time, frickin bandits can still block his attacks. Ganon who is faster will not be getting hit. Also, Ganon can still flyzor for the winzor.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:09 AM
Rapidash

Sigh. Even though Ganon is as super as you claim, frickin Link can still outstrengthen him in a clash of blades.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 11:20 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Sigh. Even though Ganon is as super as you claim, frickin Link can still outstrengthen him in a clash of blades.

good point,

I've never been blocked after slowing down time no expression

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 02:07 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, TP Link did. TP Link is MUCH stronger than any other Link, and is stronger than the Fable guy too, so you phail. He lifted a 10-20 ton goron and tossed him like a ragdoll. Also, Ganon was not in prime condition during that fight. He just fought Link as Zelda, fought Link and Midna as his demon form, fought Midna using the full power of the Fused Shadows(which annihilated Zant and destroyed the giant barrier around Hyrule castle with a fraction of its power), fought Link and Zelda(who had Light Arrows) on horseback, then had to fight Link in a swordfight. Oh, and he did all this with a big ass hole in his chest.

Evil Angel, guards can and will block you if you go head on while using Time Stop if you are facing them. Ganon could stay in flight the whole fight which would seriously fvck Hero up, and even if he didn't, Ganon has the durability to outlast the duration of the Time Stop.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 10:37 PM
Dead Warrior

if we're talking all power fable hero, wouldn't it be fair to give ganondorf all 3 triforce triangles and upgrade him to ganon ocarina of time?

with this ganon is not only faster, stronger, smarter, better

but now he is also indistructable and has full authorization over everything the loz gods created (which doesn't really help in this battle).

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:35 PM
Dead Warrior is currently offline Click here to Send Dead Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Dead Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I took off the immortality thing, so yes he can die. and no that wouldn't be fair to give him ultimate power.

That'd be like giving superman red kryptonite because he's fighting someone about his power level.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:38 PM