KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mickey High Registration & Discussion

Mickey High Registration & Discussion
Started by: Fuddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Name: Timon
Origin: Savannah
Personality: Egocentric, quick at mouth and cocky.
Classes: Magic, Science, Dance and Art
Future Plans: He goes to school because it was his idea, not Pumbaa's
Favorite Class: Dance
Bio/History: Timon and his mother and Uncle Max were part of a group of meerkats who lived on the savannah, but he was unable to do any job properly, and almost led to the meerkats being eaten by the hyenas Shenzi, Banzai and Ed. Feeling depressed, he received counsel from Rafiki, who taught him the "Hakuna Matata" philosophy and told him to "look beyond what you see". Timon took this literally, and set off to find the ultimate paradise. Along the way, he first encountered Pumbaa, and the two became friends. On the way to find paradise, they passed by the presentation of Simba.
Abilities: Agility, sharp at mind and sharper at tongue. Intellectual, but thinks higher of himself than he should.

(please log in to view the image)

My boyfriend as a meercat in a hula skirt. What a turn on happy stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:42 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

no expression

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:43 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I want a boyfriend in a hula skirt! no expression

I have a normal skirt and Mattias is in the next room angel

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:46 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Fuddle
I want a boyfriend in a hula skirt! no expression

I have a normal skirt and Mattias is in the next room angel
Cut it up a bit and Hula it will be! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:47 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name: Pumbaa
Personality: Very intellectual, althought he doesnt know it himself. Has a strong stomach and a reckless behaviour at the dinner table.
Classes: Dance, Art, Phys. Ed, Magic
Future Plans: Athleet
Favorite Class: Phys. Ed
Bio/History: Pumbaa, a warthog, provide his surrounding with outrageous comic relief. Living a life of "Hakuna Matata," he has no worries, no responsibilities, and no cares. Other than that he is very caring, very responsible and he worries about most things.
Abilities: Smelly, but intellectual and funny. He is very strong and fast as well.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:52 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I'm lazy...so I'm Riku from Kingdom Hearts look him up at wikipedia if you don't know him

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:54 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Cut it up a bit and Hula it will be! big grin

Good idea big grin

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Name: Pumbaa
Personality: Very intellectual, althought he doesnt know it himself. Has a strong stomach and a reckless behaviour at the dinner table.
Classes: Dance, Art, Phys. Ed, Magic
Future Plans: Athleet
Favorite Class: Phys. Ed
Bio/History: Pumbaa, a warthog, provide his surrounding with outrageous comic relief. Living a life of "Hakuna Matata," he has no worries, no responsibilities, and no cares. Other than that he is very caring, very responsible and he worries about most things.
Abilities: Smelly, but intellectual and funny. He is very strong and fast as well.

No Timon without Pumbaa! Neat smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:55 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

it can be any character yess?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:57 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Not ANY, but as good as any. Which do you have in mind? smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:00 PM
Striding Cloud

Okay i want Squall Leonhart will make profile on Monday.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:02 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

im thinking an anime

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:02 PM
Rapidash

As long as they are not Godly, anime characters are welcome smile

So is Squall Leonhart big grin

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:08 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

then i will be Naruto stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:12 PM
Rapidash

And Naruto you shall have smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:19 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

W00T!!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:19 PM
Rapidash

Happy to see some varity smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:23 PM
Striding Cloud

Name: Squall Leonhart

Origin: Balamb Garden

Personality: Squall is a open and caring person. He has changed greatly from how he used to be.

Classes: Home Economics, Alchemy, Magical Arts, Science

Future Plans: He hopes to become a intelligent person.

Favorite Class: Magical Arts

Bio/History: Squall is unwillingly dragged into the role of the hero when Cid, headmaster of Balamb Garden, appoints him as leader of the academy midway through the game. He is often thrown into a leadership role, as is evident in the Timber and Galbadia missions. During a late battle against Galbadia Garden, Squall demonstrates some leadership difficulties, which are tied to his lingering isolationism. Likewise, other characters have to make efforts to pull him out of his isolation, and Rinoa has to expend a lot of energy to pursue a romance with him. It takes considerable time for him to accept the others' offered friendship and fall in love with Rinoa and care for her. As time progresses, he grows more comfortable with the leadership role, especially when it comes time to defeat Ultimecia, the antagonist. Throughout the game, he has a distinct rivalry with Seifer Almasy. The opening sequence depicts the duel in which Squall obtained his characteristic facial scar (and subsequently gave an almost identical one to Seifer; Squall's starts above his right eye and goes to his left cheek, while Seifer's goes from left to right) and scenes in which Squall and Seifer are supposed to be cooperating are characterized by squabbles between the two cadets. Later, Seifer seemingly allies himself with the Sorceress, requiring Squall to battle him several times. Nevertheless, despite their conflict, Squall still feels an underlying camaraderie for Seifer, and mourns him in his own way when he believes Seifer to have been executed after an attempted kidnapping of Galbadian President Vinzer Deling. According to flashbacks in the game, Squall grew up in an orphanage, along with many of the other main characters such as Zell, Seifer, Selphie, Irvine and Quistis. Though he remembers little of this past, it causes him to develop into an emotionally detached, highly cynical and introverted boy; his original goal is to go through life without any emotional links or dependencies. However, Squall gradually warms as the game progresses, and it is later revealed that his deliberate detachment from his companions is a defensive mechanism to protect himself from emotional pain, like he experienced when his older sister figure at the orphanage, one of the sole emotional supports in his early life, was forcibly separated from him.

Abilities: Advances in Magical Arts.

Looks: (please log in to view the image)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:42 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

>.> Would it be ok if i change my character to somthing more familar ? i really dont know much about sora but i know hes cool

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 12:44 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awww man! sad

I was going to play Roxas. big grin

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 12:50 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

O.O ??? sorry Jacob i really dont know the character at all. Wish i did so could get some sort of story line going but ...... i choose a character i know better.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 01:31 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote