KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Mickey High Registration & Discussion

Mickey High Registration & Discussion
Started by: Fuddle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kitsune Oni
Kishi

Origin: Al Bhed
Personality: Lively and kind-hearted
Classes: Alchemy, Luck, Magical Arts, and Art
Future Plans: To be able to help anyone.
Favorite Class: Luck
Bio/History: Origin: Al Bhed
Favorite Class:
Bio/History: She is the daughter of Al Bhed leader Cid, the younger sister of Brother, and younger cousin of Yuna, whom she calls "Yunie." Cid was known for his lack of subtlety, and Rikku would urge him to learn some restraint. She speaks English as fluently as if it were her first language, often makes strange hand gestures, makes humor in anxious or dangerous situations, and makes liberal use of the term "big meanie" when she feels someone is being annoying or nasty.
Abilities: Has spiral shaped pupils instead of the ordinary dots.
Apperance: Check sig. I'll put a pic up next week.

The person deficient in resisting [The pain that] most people resist, and are able to resist, is soft... --Aristotle

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:48 PM
Kitsune Oni is currently offline Click here to Send Kitsune Oni a Private Message Find more posts by Kitsune Oni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Awww man! sad

I was going to play Roxas. big grin

You can still be Roxas smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 10:12 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Matroshka
O.O ??? sorry Jacob i really dont know the character at all. Wish i did so could get some sort of story line going but ...... i choose a character i know better.
Hmmm......Then I call Sora and Donald (Student).

If it is too late to change my mind, please let me know! yes

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 10:35 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Have it you big grin

Maktroshka stepped down from Sora, so he is free to use smile

I will also replace Donald with another character as teacher big grin

Perspective

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 10:48 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I did not describe the school well. I want your imagination to break lose. It is a magical school with lots of possiblities. You steer it the way you like smile

You can make wonders up, invent your own rooms and see things that I have not said was there. The one and only thing you can not do, is to brinng in a furious villain that wants to bring destruction over the school.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 11:18 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Jack Sparrow (not yet a Captain)
Origin: The Caribbean Seas
Personality: Everyone knows Jack. Think Keith Richards as a pirate, though not as spaced out.
Classes: Alchemy, Luck, Science, and Art
Future Plans: One day, Jack hopes that the Caribbean Seas will be his empire, and with the skills learned here, he intends to become Pirate Master
Favorite Class: Luck, as he is quite adept at finding it when necessary
Bio/History: Jack was born into the Caribbean Islands a few years back. His father is Pirate Lord Teague Sparrow, and he has such learned to sail a bit. His abilities were far from what he wanted, though, and he has recently enrolled in Mickey High, where he hopes to learn the rest of the skills necessary to rule the Seven Seas.
Abilities: Jack is incredibly good at finding his way out of trouble. He is incredibly speedy, and he hopes to find some sort of sporting team to join in his extracurricular time.
Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 11:45 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Sora

Origin: Destiny Island

Personality: A happy, yet curious young boy with confidence.

Classes: Mathematics, Magical Arts, Luck, Science

Future Plans: He goes to school to finish and then continue on in his quest to defeat the Heartless.

Favorite Class: Magical Arts

Bio/History: At the beginning of the series, Sora is 14 years old and lives on Destiny Islands along with his two friends, Riku and Kairi. When their world is attacked by a group of corrupted hearts known as the Heartless, the three are separated. During the invasion, he obtains the Keyblade. Soon after, Sora meets Donald Duck and Goofy, who join him on his search for his friends. To blend in with the inhabitants of the various worlds they visit, the group's appearances are altered by either Donald's magic or, in Kingdom Hearts II, by Sora's magical clothes. Some examples include a dolphin-like merman and a brown lion cub. Sora later meets Riku on several occasions, but the two clash over saving Kairi. Riku is later possessed by Ansem, Xehanort's Heartless. After fighting him, Sora sacrifices himself to restore Kairi's heart to her body, and becomes a Heartless. Soon after, he is brought back by Kairi. Sora, Donald, and Goofy then fight and defeat Ansem, and with the help of Riku and King Mickey on the other side, they seal the door to Kingdom Hearts.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy then resolve to find Riku and the King. While traveling they find a fortress known as Castle Oblivion. Upon entering, they begin to lose their memories and Sora's memories begin to be manipulated by the Organization that is controlling the castle. The Organization use Naminé to make Sora forget Kairi and replace his memories of her with herself. Sora discovers the truth behind the events that have taken place and after defeating the Organization members, he meets with Naminé. She puts Sora, Donald, and Goofy to sleep for one year to restore his memories to their state prior to entering Castle Oblivion. The three awake a year later in Twilight Town and learn about the Nobodies and Organization XIII. Sora also obtains a new ability, "Drive Form", from the fairies Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, which allows him to transform into more powerful forms and access to new abilities. Sora and the others begin their quest to confront Organization XIII. They eventually find King Mickey and Riku who assist in fighting the organization's leader, Xemnas. Sora and Riku are separated from the others to fight Xemnas one last time. After defeating him they find their way back to Destiny Islands, where they are reunited with Kairi, Donald, Goofy and Mickey.

Abilities: Sora posseses The keyblade which he uses to attack. As for magic, he posses many different types especially Healing. (Learn more here http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/...arts/sora.shtml )

Name: Donald Fauntleroy Duck

Origin: Walt disney Productions

Personality: Has a very big temper when it comes to misfortunes that occur against him.

Classes: Mathematics, Magical Arts, Luck, Science

Future Plans: Unknown

Bio/History:

Abilities: Donald Duck is the court wizard of Disney Castle and a loyal servant to King Mickey. He is a short-tempered, powerful magician on a quest to find King Mickey Mouse. In Kingdom Hearts, he and Goofy embark on a journey to carry out the missing king’s orders to follow the Keyblade wielder. Donald is one of Sora's two companions who go with him to every world. At the end of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, he, Sora, and Goofy are put to sleep for a year while their memories are fixed by Naminé. In Kingdom Hearts II, he awakens with his friends and continues to fight the Heartless along with the Nobodies and Organization XIII. This version of Donald, like Sora and Goofy, undergoes several transformations on different worlds to blend in with the inhabitants.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 01:17 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( this character will not kill like in his game.((
Name: Desmond Miles
Origin: Assasins Creed
Personality: very quiet. Always willing to meet new people and help others.
Classes: Stealth , Magical Arts, Luck, Science
Future Plans: Find a way out of his old ways
Favorite Class: Stealth
Bio/History: Apon being researched apon a malfunction led him out of his original time. The Scientists had lost him in there expiriements. Desmond finds himself back at the age of 18 and in High School. He saw read the name "Mickey High" He is very confused and lost but is trying to fit in with others to the hope that one day he may get back to his original time after high school. He likes the fact he escaped from those reched scientists.

Attachment: assassins-creed--20060921105332117.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 04:26 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Desmond is very welcome big grin

So is Sora and DONALD eek!

Perspective

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2007 10:27 AM
Rapidash

Current characters that is officialy under Fuddle's command:

- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Rafiki
- Aladdin (Just introduced)

- Unless shown interest, Fuddle also controls all teachers and staff of Mickey High

Perspective

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 06:12 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

dammit this thread cant die ! i want this to last !

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 12:39 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

It didn't.....We are still posting.

We are just enjoy the day. tommorow, they'll be back. smile

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 12:58 AM
Striding Cloud

Name: Masane Amaha

Origin: Japan, Tokyo

Personality: Ditsy, Funny, Clumsy, Lazy

Classes: Home Economics, Science, Luck, Dance

Future Plans: Have a nice beautiful family.

Favorite Class: Dance

Bio/History: Masane is the bearer of the Witchblade. She seems to have become the Witchblade bearer during an event that destroyed most of Tokyo 6 years ago. Masane seems to be a little ditsy at times. As the bearer of the Witchblade, while fighting she gains superhuman capabilities such as enhanced regenerative abilities, speed, endurance and strength, but her normal personality is eclipsed by that of a berserker which derives an almost erotic pleasure from combat and bloodshed.

Abilities: When she fights she's very swift and fast. Since she's good at dancing.

Normal Looks: (please log in to view the image)

Witchblade Looks: (please log in to view the image)

Witchblade second form looks: (please log in to view the image)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 04:52 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Matroshka
dammit this thread cant die ! i want this to last !

It was christmas. You can not expect it to be fully active stick out tongue

Thank you for your concerne, but worry not. I will do my darnest to keep it alive. Once it has started kicking with classes and events, this roleplay will go with flow smile

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 26th, 2007 at 12:47 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2007 12:44 PM
Rapidash

I will start take hand in classes once a few more has gotten ready smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 12:11 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Rikku-Donovan
Origin: Al Bhed
Bio/History: Origin: Al Bhed
Favorite Class:
Bio/History: She is the daughter of Al Bhed leader Cid, the younger sister of Brother, and younger cousin of Yuna, whom she calls "Yunie." Cid was known for his lack of subtlety, and Rikku would urge him to learn some restraint. She speaks English as fluently as if it were her first language, often makes strange hand gestures, makes humor in anxious or dangerous situations, and makes liberal use of the term "big meanie" when she feels someone is being annoying or nasty.
Abilities: Has spiral shaped pupils instead of the ordinary dots.
Apperance: Check sig. I'll put a pic up next week.

Rikku-chan is currently unable to login, though when I spoke with her this morning, she said to post a picture for her of Rikku for the RP, so here it is:

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:30 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I quit.

Reson:unknown

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 04:00 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lame reason......

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 04:13 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
lame reason......
I agree. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll post tommorow. G'Nite!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 04:37 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by SceneReactionx
I quit.

Reson:unknown
I didn't know you joined....?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 04:41 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote