KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain

Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain
Started by: Classic NES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:42 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I am standing before the great dilemma wether or not I will bother stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:43 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

the same thing that happens in the M2 fight, only diffrence is, Kain seems to have all his powers right?

it would be even easier for kain to destroy them, he would use inspire hate to simpy make them fight eachother, the wonderful thing about any Kain vs more than one fight

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:44 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Double mindrape ftw.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:45 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

you cant mind rape kain, the only things and powers they can "try" to use may be TK

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:47 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fine, they both double TK him. What defense does Kain have against that?

Also, why can't they mindrape him?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:47 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

against TK? ime not sure, he could try and defend against their TK with his own, although theyd break kains TK easily imo, its a defence none the less, eventually their gonna lose concentration on his whole body, sooner or later his finger is going to wiggle and his shield goes up, or he sends a time bold, casts inspire hate w/e

Kain has resisted Marcus who could also completly MC large groups of full grown men....(not 10 year olds) and this was young kain

furthermore at his youngest the guardian of the concept of mind (basically greatest Mind lord ever, who broke the 7 strongest Nosgoth wizards minds with a thought) couldnt even touch kains mind....once again, pokemon with feats against 10 years olds, especially Allakazam who got beaten by them is nothing on Kain, this was the youngest kain of them all

the pokemon not gonna win this, eventually theyll lose concentration, all it takes is one slip and kains got some nasty spell on them, and thats if they can even TK against his TK and disrupt him, just one TK defend could be enough for him to move his other hand to simply put a spell on them

i wouldnt be surprised if none of their powers actually worked on Kain, half of M2 powers are actually limited from what ive seen, Ash when lifted was still moving his arms, things like that and Kains undead, hes not gonna die if M2 cuts off his airwaves, so theres nothing they can do...apart from die smile

Last edited by Burning thought on Dec 23rd, 2007 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:51 PM
Rapidash

I think Mew and Mewtwo will win, but I wont debate it.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:59 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one ever beats BT in a Kain thread.

No one.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:02 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I guess stubborness is what wins a thread around here, instead of the actual character stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:04 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

na, hes right, no one beats me in a Kain thread.......M2 and mew have no chance

however ime going to sleepies

IME NOT CONCEDING NO WAI!!!

but i need sleep lovies xxxxx for christmas btw

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:05 PM
Rapidash

Like said, it is you who win and not the actual Kain.

This thread for example, I strongly believe Kain is chanceless but I will not push the point because no matter what feat I bring up, you will keep claiming Kain wins.

Merry Christmas smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:13 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No one ever beats BT in a Kain thread.

No one.

Not even jesus.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:19 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Classic NES
Not even jesus.

Kain himself would not even have the patience to debate against him.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:20 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I beat BT in the Kain vs. Pyron thread when BT conceded. smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:42 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liar.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:44 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liar.
I do not lie, BT conceded.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 09:46 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love my new siggy, that's all that matters.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:37 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love my new siggy, that's all that matters.
Raven is just another black man pretendin to be white. big grin

You switch sigs to quickly.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:39 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liar!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:40 PM