KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain

Mewtwo & Mew Vs Kain
Started by: Classic NES

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Bad Wolf is the most powerful character ever concieved, bye bye marvel omniverse

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:57 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

You know. Im going to start a company and make a comic/novel. And he shall be the strongest charri ever

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:58 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am going to work for Marvel, and return Beyonder back to his powerlevel before the Retcon.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:01 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
You know. Im going to start a company and make a comic/novel. And he shall be the strongest charri ever

The Stronger a character is the more they bore me to be honest.

Take superman for instance, the guy can't be killed, where the hell is the fun in that???

Thats why i like Kingdom Hearts, nothing outta control, but still pretty powerful via normal standards.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:02 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

PR Beyonder was horrendously powerful, but I still like him.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:08 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Most powerful character that i like would be....Well Kyuubi, but that's beceause he's a beast, beast baddies are always cool happy

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:17 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kyuubi from Naruto<Xemnas. big grin

Also, just thot I'd share a funny comic scan with you.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:21 AM
Csdabest

Oh my charrie will be powerful. but still likeable.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:22 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

No waisies

Actually it's getting pretty stupid, the energy from 4 tails blasts away entire forests, so how the hell did the 4th get near the 9 tales itself?!

Lol pwned

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:26 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel
No waisies

Actually it's getting pretty stupid, the energy from 4 tails blasts away entire forests, so how the hell did the 4th get near the 9 tales itself?!

Lol pwned
T3h frog?

I love how Bizzaro just beats the shit outta WW, he even t!tty punched her lol!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:30 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
T3h frog?

I love how Bizzaro just beats the shit outta WW, he even t!tty punched her lol!

Meh maybe, but still, 4 tails power >>>>>>>>>>>> Gaara's 1 tails.

The Frog needed Naruto to draw even with it

So Csdabest Whats your character powers gonna be?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:32 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh maybe, but still, 4 tails power >>>>>>>>>>>> Gaara's 1 tails.

The Frog needed Naruto to draw even with it

So Csdabest Whats your character powers gonna be?
Shut up frooble.

Since he says his character is gonna be the strongest ever made...double omnipotence I guess.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:35 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Lol, strongest character ever made?

Funny when i think about that in temrs of physical strength. Character is walknig along, and so strong the force of the air ripples from their walking causes buildings to collapse happy

Like i said Bad Wolf is the most powerful character ever concieved.

Creator and Controller of Time, Space and Matter Seriously boring though, think something an your enemy dies, LAME

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:42 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

This has gotten more off-topic then..

Well it's off-topic.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, strongest character ever made?

Funny when i think about that in temrs of physical strength. Character is walknig along, and so strong the force of the air ripples from their walking causes buildings to collapse happy

Like i said Bad Wolf is the most powerful character ever concieved.

Creator and Controller of Time, Space and Matter Seriously boring though, think something an your enemy dies, LAME
1. World War Hulk was destroying the Eastern Seaboard with a step.

2. That's it? Are you kidding? HoM Scarlet Witch can do shit like that. She remade the Omniverse kinda(kinda).

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 02:52 AM
Csdabest

My character is going to be soo strong. That when he breathes. The light breeze that exit from his lips will rip through dimensions.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 04:32 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

My character is so strong, that no matter what you're character can do, my character can still beat yours.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 04:40 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

My character is soo strong an amazing. That the reason that you character can beat mine. Because your character and mine are one and the same. Just we call them by different names.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 04:44 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hehe ime making a character who would beat on your characters at the same time, Satan himself

only in my omniverse he is greater than god and can bink creation in and out of excistence, only to try and keep him from getting too boring theres a weird item in my universe sort ofl ike HOTU that gives ominpotence+1 so God and Satan could be beaten by some tramp in pjamamas who gain this item

but meh, Satan is alot cooler, he fights 4 pantheons (greek, Aztech, Norse and Egypt) of gods and wins easily while skinning Hera pyramid head style evil face

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 09:13 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

O.o I take it your not christian >.>

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 11:35 AM