KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What video games did you receive for Xmas?

What video games did you receive for Xmas?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Oh yeah, I suppose that technically my 360 was an early gift from myself, and Blue Dragon and Assassin's Creed were early gifts from a couple of my friends that I work with.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 03:21 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

8800 graphics card Happy Dance just thot id add it since everyone is putting down a console they got as well hmm

but yeh as the thread says, games (all for PC)

COD4

Orange Box

Crysis

the Witcher

Neverwinter nights 2 (came free with graphics card)

Empire Earth 3

Supreme commander: Forged alliance exp pack

Unreal tournemant 3

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 03:35 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

This actually the first Xmas I didnt recieve anything game related. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 03:39 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

WTF!!!??!?!?

How the hell do you guys find the time to play all of these games? I would NEVER get that many games at once because I wouldn't have time to play them...I usually buy/rent a game once a quarter.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

COD 4
Bioshock
Mass effect
Timeshift
Assassin's creed
Simpsons game
Halo 3

DS
Sonic Rush adventure
Brain Training
Zelda PH
My Sims
Mario and Luigi PIT

PSP
Sonic Rivals
Locoroco
Sonic Rivals 2 does not work sad

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crapload of game you recieved there, Neo.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:36 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Indeed.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds(360)
Halo 3
Assassin's Creed(360)
Dead or Alive 4
WWE Smackdown v.s. Raw 2008(360)
Transformers(For my brother)
Spiderman: Friend or Foe(For my brother)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 07:46 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Crapload of game you recieved there, Neo.

hehe he was waiting for someone to say something like that

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 08:12 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Burning thought
hehe he was waiting for someone to say something like that

You know me well big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 08:14 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

My bath faucet just threw up.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 08:25 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by dadudemon
WTF!!!??!?!?

How the hell do you guys find the time to play all of these games? I would NEVER get that many games at once because I wouldn't have time to play them...I usually buy/rent a game once a quarter.

Well, you don't play them all at once. You play one, then the other, then the next and so on. All these games should last quite a few months.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 09:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
Well, you don't play them all at once. You play one, then the other, then the next and so on. All these games should last quite a few months.

I figured that much...but I only play a game for a week or two each day until I beat it and then I don't have time to play the game. I make time. I made time to play Mass Effect for two weeks for about 42 hours. (39 hours the first time though and I added another 3 hours for various other things I spent doing the game and about 30 minutes for the second play through I have done so far.)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 09:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by grey fox
Umbrella Chronicles

How far are you scythe ?

I haven't even popped it in yet. I've been busy with my music to sit down and enoy it lately, but I wll let you know when I open it and start playin'.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 09:53 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by dadudemon
WTF!!!??!?!?

Originally posted by BackFire

Indeed. These games I received for Xmas should keep me from buying any new games for at least 3 months.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 10:26 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh, I won't need to buy any more games for a good long while.

Not like it's going to stop me.

Anyway, my giftcard and Christmas money just went to getting me a wireless adapter for my 360, Overlord, and Oblivion. Woohoo for taking advantage of buy 2 get 1 free...I figured if I don't like Oblivion (I've played before but didn't care for it too much, but figured I may as well give it another chance) I'm not losing anything as it was free.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 10:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

overlord? hehe i quite enjoyed that game, it gave me some entertainment, altho i wont spoil anything if your enjoying it

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 01:00 AM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Lana
Woohoo for taking advantage of buy 2 get 1 free.

No joke. My dad bought me some video games from EB. He bought The Orange Box and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction used and received Resistance: Fall of Man free (I had to re-buy it, because my pit bull, Walter, ate my last copy). Assassin's Creed, however, was new.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2007 07:04 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Impediment
I had to re-buy it, because my pit bull, Walter, ate my last copy.

laughing Lmao.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 10:34 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 01:20 AM