KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » I got some great news!!!! *spoilers*

I got some great news!!!! *spoilers*
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

I don't think he meant to be rude I think he was just suggesting that you read the old stuff since you like it so much. When I go back to NYC I will probably be...19, and I plan on taking more money with me when I go so that I can try and find more of the 90's comics big grin Plus I like ultimate spider-man, it had a good clone saga and the Deadpool storyline was also amazing big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 12:17 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well I am going to NYC this year, it should be good.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 12:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I do, my rather boorish intellectually challenged friend, I suggest you watch how you speak to people, Ultimate Spider-Man is another mess of the way SM is presented, I like the old stuff, but more importantly the classic aspects of SM, which is what the new comics have pathetically destroyed and abandoned which leads them into disarray, in fact I find the new comics a joke, a shadow of the golden SM era, and many more agree with me.

hey no fair i barely speak english and you come with words like boorish.

some spiderman stories lately were crap, granted.
still that doenst justifiy the way they get rid of all
spideman stories of the last decade....it is not only
spiderman such a change should also make an
impact on the whole marvel universe, every story
spidey had with the avengers, x-men wouldnt exist in
the way it was written.

and even more disagree with you.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:10 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I doubt that my friend, and I don't take kindly to those who talk down to others, speak to me on the level, as for your pathetic tie-ins, Spider-Man should be on his own, he should never tie in with the X-men or the Avengers, I hope next time you post, you have a few more polite phrases in there, otherwise don't post.

More people Disagree with YOU by the by.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:23 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I liked some of the tie-ins

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:34 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Never read them, if you liked them then that's cool, as long as you liked it, but that guy has upset me...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:36 PM
steverules
The doctor

Then why do you call him your friend?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You can use the word friend in two different ways.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:41 PM
steverules
The doctor

Why don't you just buy some of the 90's comics

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:47 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I do I buy the 60's 70's 80's and 90's comics, although the 60's comics are quite hard to find, but I don't know where to get them really, especially not first hand ones.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:52 PM
steverules
The doctor

I just go for the 90's stuff to be honest...I am trying to get issue 300 of amazing spider-man and thats proving to be tough cause it's always so much

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 02:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It is a dear one my friend, I am sure you will get it, good luck with your 90's collection.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:05 PM
steverules
The doctor

Thanks....I am gonna need it laughing out loud I have alot of the venom issues since he is possibly my favorite villain/anti-hero of all time

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

And he was around allot in the 90's.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:20 PM
steverules
The doctor

Exactly...I think I may all his appearences in spider-man from the 90's actually messed

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:22 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

All the annuals, the miniseries, the comics, and the books?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:25 PM
steverules
The doctor

I have all the issues of spider-man where Venom appeared....I don't have every comic book that Venom has ever been in but I think I have all issues of spider-man from the 90's where Venom appeared

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Do you have both of the Venom miniseres?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:32 PM
steverules
The doctor

What Venom mini series?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:32 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Lethal Protector and Separation Anxiety.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 03:33 PM