KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The King's Legacy (Discussion and Registration)

The King's Legacy (Discussion and Registration)
Started by: Lady Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

Great! Now only Quincy and Ordained needs to post. However, I will get the show started without them tomorrow if they do not post today smile

Then depending on how long it takes for them to reply, I give them a recap and keep their characters in play until they take over big grin

Perspective

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 05:42 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

A little later than expected, but if they do not post by today- I will start the actual RP smile

Perspective

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 12:03 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Very welcome smile

I'd like to draw him

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lady Fox
I would love to see that! eek!
Me too

I'll post tomorrow, LF, but I'll need a recap and wouldn't mind if you could take control of Yrke untill then. Curse these time limits on library computers mad But, then again, what can you do

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Jan 15th, 2008 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 07:04 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I will make a recap for you to read tomorrow tonight, in case someone posts smile

Perspective

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 07:38 PM
Rapidash

RECAP:
Currently not a lot has happened in the roleplay. Mainly have people entered the council chamber and shown their respect to the deceased king and father of Feraith. The has on Feraith's behalf gathered the ten soldiers, only to have two running late. Now they are briefing the situation without Yrke and Hugh. A spy of Uruk (God of Death) has been slain by Ylf, that was hiding in the group of council members, hoping that the soldiers would not notice it. The council knew of this intruder and hinted Ylf, who quickly removed him of his life, since the council themselves were not powerful enough to do so.

Currently, the leader of the council is walking trough the situation. Ten runestones has been placed on the table, that will allow the ten to communicate telepathicaly with the rest of the group and the council.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 06:54 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I will say that because of the lack of internet at my house and the constant happenings that I have to deal with, I won't post until I am actually spoken to, I have something that can be seen as input to say, or when we are in a fight. If this messes things up, please let me know.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 07:13 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote