KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fan Fiction Archives

Fan Fiction Archives
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://movies.adultfanfiction.net/s...7&chapter=1

OH MY! I am left breathless. Read the whole thing, only 6 chapters. It is so creative and it's such a fun read in addition to being sexy and gorgeous. I'm fully campaigning this one.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 03:25 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

LOL you guys, this is totally ridiculous, something of a parody, but I just laughed for like an hour... have a look...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2394298..._Pirates_Beware

it's like, the curse of the Mary Sues...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 01:50 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Florencia just updated Vulnerant Omnes...! Hooray!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 12:33 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4185078..._He_Doesnt_Know

She has no reviews and it's really good. Let's help her out.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 12:36 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
"His lips, warm, and gritty trailing soft kisses on her smooth skin that shivered under the gentle touch of his roughened hands, dragging her to heaven, to the heaven which seemed to hang right above them; the morning, impeccably blue sky glimmering in the sunshine, the sunshine in her eyes, blinding her even though her eyes were closed, and she could feel the light breeze of his breath brushing against her eyelashes, his lips descending onto her face, tantalizingly slowly gliding one, long kiss across her cheek, and her jawline, stopping on her lips, and capturing them in a breathtaking, ardent kiss. She moaned against his lips, against her will, tardily running her hands up his bare arms, trying to understand how she had lived before, not knowing how it was to feel his touch on her unclothed skin, to taste the desire on his sweet lips, to smother his scarred chest with her trembling kisses, to listen to him whispering her name in that low, faltering, sensual voice that melted her thoughts, her guilt, her fears...

“Ye're me treasure... me silver an' gold...”"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3848557...es_Ultima_Necat

You guys have to read this one. I think it's my second favorite fic ever.

This is the best story I've read, and I couldn't stop!!! Want a continuation!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2008 06:49 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

oooh I gotta catch up with some of these fics!!!

Willo I loved Mr. Sparrow u r sooo right that was probably one of the most creative fics I've read! Love it!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 27th, 2008 11:28 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oohh these are good!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 28th, 2008 12:18 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Diva, don't you wish you had thought of that? I know I did.

Old Post May 28th, 2008 12:47 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

hELLO piratistas--and thanks for the reads--love 'em--found some strange but oddly satisfying Sparrow and Norrington, which under different circumstances I might believe to be odd, but then--anyway--I watched PotC/CotBP Sunday morning and it really boosted my fan fic reality base. Love y'all for posting new readables--very cool.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 28th, 2008 01:16 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

hey, I just started writing my own story, hope you'll like it. Just one chapeter yet, but not a short one. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4288567/1/The_twist_of_fate

A Sparrabeth!!!

Old Post May 30th, 2008 05:34 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Jacky--you go girl!! You've done well so far--I love reading the stories that spring from your heart. Keep it coming--write as much as you can as often as you can. And thanks for letting us know where the cool new stories are!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post May 31st, 2008 02:26 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

I updated some stuff, so have a look and please review http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4288567/1/The_twist_of_fate

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 08:59 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4394224/1/Too_Far_Gone

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!!!! Words cannot describe this fic. It's a one-shot, so it's a short read, but I LOVE it, LOVE it. This is my favorite one-shot of all time. I can't get enough of it. Leave this woman reviews because she deserves them. She deserves for all of us to lift her up on our shoulders and parade her around the world in a gigantic sparrabeth-pride parade. I am in love with a story.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 02:01 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

*stands up and claps frantically, excitedly* I agree! I agree! OMG OMG OMG!!!! Willo Thank You so much for the find for I dearly needed that!! That fic was amazing!! Omg I love it!! Omg once again I find myself in tears over Sparrabeth!!! *cries* That was beautiful!!! OMG!! I love it!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 03:28 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SparrabethRose

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 04:26 PM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

This story is amazing, not yet finished but really worth to read it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4428751/1/Shattered

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:37 AM
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

oh, I just wrote something new, perhaps someone wants to review??? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4501345/1/All_I_ask_of_you

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 02:35 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4197196...parrows_Journey

Yeah, self-promoting. Wanna fight about it? pirate

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 12:00 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oooo you guys have to read this!!! It's a one-shot and all I have to say is

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4174450...s_the_Moonlight

please leave the wonderful Florencia a comment for this heartbreaking fic!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 07:11 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Oh! I've read that one. It's sooo good. Anything Florencia writes is golden.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 02:04 PM