KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Mxyzptlk

Respect Mxyzptlk
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Radical

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
A toddler version of the JLA appears from another dimension:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"...I'll be in the west library.

"Weeping."

Alfred's hilarious sometimes. laughing

"We thought that by making your world more violent, we would make it more 'realistic,' more 'adult.' God help us if that's what it means."-Grant Morrison to Animal Man, Animal Man

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 12:24 AM
Radical is currently offline Click here to Send Radical a Private Message Find more posts by Radical Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

These next scans aren't overly impressive compared to some of Mxy's other high-end feats, but they are noteworthy, imo..

Mxy jokes of dimensions higher than the 5th [meaning he has knowledge of, and how to get to, them]:

(please log in to view the image)

======

Sends Superman to "a galaxy far, far away" lol:

======

Mxy knows full-well of the residual damage caused from Emperor Joker's rant. As a matter of fact, he actually allowed said damage to continue because some of the characters which came about were "too good to lose". However, at the urging of Superman, he fixes everything with a snap:

======

Superman talks about Mxy's ability to create alternate realities:

======

Mxy was telling Supes to watch out for the Parasite Twins months before he ever encountered them:

======

Just another scan of Mxy breaching the 4th Wall, by hiding behind an actual page of a comic lol:

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 31st, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 11:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Mxy Twins published an "Encyclopedia Universal" - this is a book which apparently details creation in it's entirety, even that which is "beyond the realms of human comprehension":

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

With a kiss, one of the Mxy Twins takes Perry dimension hopping [even taking him back to Emperor Joker's universe]:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

======

Also, it was recently brought to my attention that there were problems trying to view these next scans. Because of their importance to Mxy's character, I'll go ahead and post them again..

Mxy ventures to the 'real world', where he has a chat with a few members of DC's editing/writing staff [even punching one of them in the face]. He then takes the script for an upcoming comic - just to see what happens to Superman lol:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Could it be possible that Mxy can crossover into "other companies"?

======

In the top of this scan you can see "someone's" body stretching across the panel *cough*Reed Richards*cough*...

Mxy then says..

"Here I am having fun with my new Fantastic friends":

======

Mxy, [who is now definitvely in the DCU], says to Superman...

"I had a backlog of mayhem in another dimension":

======

"I'm so desperate to get back to that other fun World, that I'm going to help Supey":

======

Mxy then uses the line...

"It's Blubbering Time!":

[Sounds kind of like the Thing's "It's Clobbering Time" line, ey]?

======

After Mxy helped Superman he says...

"Back to my Four new friends"...

"It's almost Impossible to remember what I look like from world to world"...

Mxy then transforms into a being that bares a striking similarity to Marvel's Impossible Man... shifty

And in the middle panel we see the lower half of Four characters, who look very much like the Human Torch, Thing [who was covered in jelly], Reed, and Sue -- Walking away/ignoring Mxy:

======

So if Mxy can crossover into other companies, he can do so without infringing on any copyright laws.
Wait, does that mean he was the impssible man all along or he just changed his appearance to look like him on purpose???

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 11:08 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SamZED
Wait, does that mean he was the impssible man all along or he just changed his appearance to look like him on purpose???
The latter. If you refer back to the second page of this thread, I posted Impossible Man's OHOTMU bio - and in that bio, Mxy was specifically mentioned on a few occasions.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 06:43 PM
SamZED

Found it, thanks!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:17 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Nice thread Galan

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:45 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thanks!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 12:38 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

During S/B, Desaad sent Superman beyond the Source Wall, into the Source itself. Once there, Superman awoke to a sort of dream (which Highfather refers to as 'his life') - in which he sees most of his friends/enemies:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----

What I would like to put additional emphasis on, is a panel from the fifth scan..

-Mxy-
"Listen, I have nothin' to do with this. This time it's all coming from you, Supie.":

I am particularly interested in that panel, because based on Mxy's statement, it seems as though he is really there with Supes. If so, this means Mxy can travel into and out of the Source itself, on a whim (which is ridiculously impressive.)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 08:05 PM
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Even the U.S. government respects Mxy

http://fermitools.fnal.gov/abstract...k/abstract.html

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:02 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Even the U.S. government respects Mxy

http://fermitools.fnal.gov/abstract...k/abstract.html
laughing out loud

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:13 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bat-Mite (part of Mxy's power) ventures off to the Super Friends Universe, where he removes the powers of all the Super Friends and gives said powers to Batman:

(He returns all of their powers in the end, btw.)

======

It turns out that even though we have never seen them before, all of the Super Friends have an Imp who torments them (and they plan on eventually working together):

eek!

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 6th, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:05 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

During S/B, Desaad sent Superman beyond the Source Wall, into the Source itself. Once there, Superman awoke to a sort of dream (which Highfather refers to as 'his life') - in which he sees most of his friends/enemies:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----

What I would like to put additional emphasis on, is a panel from the fifth scan..

-Mxy-
"Listen, I have nothin' to do with this. This time it's all coming from you, Supie.":

I am particularly interested in that panel, because based on Mxy's statement, it seems as though he is really there with Supes. If so, this means Mxy can travel into and out of the Source itself, on a whim (which is ridiculously impressive.)

Lucifer can do that too.

No disrespect to Mxy though

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 01:58 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Lucifer can do that too.

No disrespect to Mxy though
Okay? confused

My point was that there's not many characters in the whole of DC that can travel in and out of the Source itself.... Just because they feel like it. No further discussion is needed, though.

smile

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 02:57 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Mxy has access to the alternate version(s) of any character, as well as their respective universe:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(Further proof that all of Mxy's showings are canon for him.)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 08:15 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 04:59 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This is how Mxy views the whole of creation...

"All of existence, every iota of reality. Everything that ever was, is, or could ever be, just waiting for me to play with it... Maybe I should shake it! See what's inside!":

---

-Batman-
"Are you really an alien Hyper-Imp from the 5th dimension... Or are you just a figment of my imagination?"

-Bat-Mite (part of Mxy's power)-
"Imagination is the 5th dimension":

---

These are pretty 'old-school', but still canon to Mxy...

Mxy's incapacitates the wizard Shazam, and proceeds to muck with the bolts that power Captain Marvel (and co.):

Once Mxy willingly ventures back to the 5th dimension, Shazam wakes up, and the bolts that power the Marvel Family return to normal:

(confirmation that Mxy's power alone was responsible for the above.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 7th, 2011 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 01:46 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 05:30 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 12:09 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 12:10 AM