KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Mxyzptlk

Respect Mxyzptlk
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I was just flipping through the Emperor Joker arc and noticed this...

Per a Mxy avatar, Emperor Joker's hijinks caused multi-dimensional damage:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
"Oh he's been a bad, bad boy[...] All five dimensions gone haywire."

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 12:11 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Damn, that's like the equivalent to 1 Marvel galaxy~!

thumb up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 25th, 2013 08:49 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Jan 26th, 2013 04:02 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

great respect thread though one question, is that mxy holding the entire multiverse (where he said every iota of reality) ? and what issue is this from?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2013 04:16 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
great respect thread though one question, is that mxy holding the entire multiverse (where he said every iota of reality) ? and what issue is this from?

It is from Supergirl: 8th Grade Adventures. Not cannon unfortunately.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2013 12:35 AM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'll revamp this thread pretty soon, as much of the scans/info need a serious update. Until then...

I have been arguing this for over a decade, but we now have evidence which confirms, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that ALL versions of Mxy who have appeared across ALL types of fiction/media(be it pre-crisis, Lego movies, or DCAU) are the SAME being. Mxy does not have different incarnations/versions -- he is one of a kind; completely unique:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Also, a prepped Mr. Oz(a guy who has been portrayed as extremely haxx, and damn near untouchable thus far) was able to catch Mxy off guard with a "transdimensional booby trap", and contain him in a realm specifically designed to nullify his powers... But after Mxy got bored enough, he was able to easily break free of this 'prison', lol:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Mxy never ceases to amaze. thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 07:02 PM
TheManWhoLaughs

Awesome

Old Post Mar 15th, 2017 02:31 PM
TheManWhoLaughs is currently offline Click here to Send TheManWhoLaughs a Private Message Find more posts by TheManWhoLaughs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

It doesn't say that... Mxy actually notes that he isn't one-of-a-kind in any sense and there's infinite variations of him. He's just one of the few characters/variations that sees the "pig picture", i.e. the fact that he's a fictional character.

Deadpool, Sardonyx, She-Hulk and Delirium have all noted the same thing, yet not all of their appearances are canon; unless you'd have me believe Deadpool can solo the Marvel universe?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 29th, 2017 06:28 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Jogga

This is basically a dead thread. But I should add that Mxy literally says he’s “The only one who can pop from world to world”

Basically confirming can exist in those different continuities.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 01:13 AM
Mr. Jogga is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Jogga a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Jogga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'll be properly revamping this very soon. So closing...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 01:27 PM