KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Composite Fear (The RP)

Composite Fear (The RP)
Started by: Diablo Cerberus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Nirea felt her cheeks warm a bit, and she almost withdrew from the compliment. All her life she

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 03:22 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

{ Excuse last post. Internet cut on me (: }

Nirea felt her cheeks warm a bit, and she almost withdrew from the compliment. All her life she had been told what an ugly, horrid abomination she was; and now this beautiful creature stood before her, giving her such aknowledgement the young asparas hadn't recieved since far long ago. In fact, it had been long since she had had much contct, other than those she would lure in simply for the satisfation of the kill. Nirea smirked then. Men could be so stupid. She couldn't count the times a human brave enough to wander out into their wolrd, the world of the mythos, would stumble across her, and fall right into her trap. She never missed a beat. She always had just the right words, the right movements. Until now, when she was left utterly defensless.
How...how strange. Perhaps she's casted a spell on me?
Nirea was beggining to feel a bit flustered. Suddenly she felt small and needy, as if she should beg for help at any moment but couldn't bring herself to do so..

As Ainikki spoke, Nirea was about to turn whe she felt the soft, gentle touch of the La Jomana's fingers on her face. Slowly she turned to meet her gaze.There was a beautiful smile centered on Ainikki's face, and the impact it had on Nirea drover the normally quiet, setadfast girl to speak.

" Your pond...? I apologise. You see, I live in a grotto not far from this very spot, and theyre connected. "

She nodded toward the cave from which she had come, feeling slightly baffled. She had been here more than a few times, and never seen Ainikki before.

" I didn't mean to intrude. I..I'm sorry. "

She realised then that Ainikki's fingers were still resting on her cheek, and a part of her hoped she wouldnt move them. Another part begged that she did.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 04:30 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

"I.... have been in a slumber, so to say"
Ainikki blushed some, hearing that this woman resided not far from this place. Her cheeks turned rosen red and she instantly started twirling with her hair, using the hand that was not located on Nirea's face. She lowered her head and broke eyecontact, still maintaining her hand at the woman's cheek thoughh.

"You see.... I sleep little but long. Since I am what some would call a sea witch, I have my means of protection to the times where I am asleep"
With those words, she looked back into Nirea's eyes. She stroke her hand upwards the cheek of the Asparas and touched her hair, slowly running her hand down it all the way to the tips. She used her other hand, that had twirled her own hair to touch Nirea by the face. First she touched her forehead with a finger, but slowly ran her hand downwards the face, over the eyes, nose and stopped by the lips. As she held her hand towards Nirea's lips she gave out a sigh. She gave Nirea a kind smile before starting to speak once more.

"You see, unlike your natural beauty, I have chosen my body. This may be my true look, but only because so my heart desires"
With an almost watery gaze she stared into Nirea's eyes. Slowly Ainikki's body turned moisty and shortly gaining a blue color. It faded between her skincolor and the blue one, before becoming transparent to a degree. After a complicated form of transformation, Ainikki sat by Nirea in a complete water form. Her entire body, both organs and limbs was turned into an almost solid waterform.

The hand that was placed over Nirea's mouth was turned into water, but in a way still very solid. Water unlike any other. The taste being more refreshing than any water accessable in the world and the purity beyond divine.
"Yes, I am a shapeshifter. It has its advantages"
Her words traveled from unknown location on the watery body, since the lips werent moving.
"In order to keep myself safe during my long time of slumber, I take the form of perfect water. This pond was the perfect place for me to sleep and with a purity such as this form, not even the greatest scientists of the humans would find me- even if they knew where to seek"

"Tietenkin, haittana olla kuitenkin"
She sighed. Being a shapeshifter by nature had its advantages, but the obvious question reappeared repeatingly whenever she shapeshifted. What was her true form? What did she look like? She had taken the appearance of her dream, that which her heart desired. A humanoid with amazing beauty; a human body was her choice. But even though it was her, it was not hers.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:38 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jesse slowly walked down the tunnels with his rifle aimed up. Slowly he turned the handle of the entrance and stepped out. "No sight of enemy," Jesse whispered. "Wait wait... stop what's that," Kenny said into the radio. He was watching from the camera on a widescreen t.v. "Oh my god," Jesse said as he started to puke. "Don't touch them," Kenny ordered. It was mutilated corpses of their men.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 03:57 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

a mindless solider was squatted behind the remaining vehicle with supplies, he was the only one around and fired at jesse

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 05:52 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jesse barely dodged the fire and hid behind rubble. "Under fire! Only... one enemy spotted." Jesse said into the radio. He raised his sniper rifle and started to fire.

Last edited by android217 on Jan 19th, 2008 at 06:49 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 06:47 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the solider stopped shooting and hid behind the vehicle "nanananananaa,l you cant get me!" the solider teased safely behind the vehicle

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 06:50 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"The vehicle is expendable. Destroy it you have to.. We'll find more," Kenny crossed his arms behind his back. Jesse pulled out a homemade grenade and pulled the pin out. He waited for a moment and threw it under the car.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 06:54 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the grenade blew up, which blew up the vehicle, the supplies inside, and the plastic explosives which were underneath thew vehicle, easily setting off a hug eplosion and signalled Presence the come in with his forces. which he did, two armoured and armed vehicles and 30 men "kill everyone" presence oredered walking behind them "and find the entrance, they'll get sloppy" he finished ~damn guitar hero screwing up my typing, sorry if it's sloppy~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:03 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Jesse pushed himself out of the rubble. His foot and left arm felt broken, and his sniper rifle was bent in half. The video camera, surprisingly, was still intact. Jesse pulled his colt .45 and started to craw towards the entrance of the HQ.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:27 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the soliders drew closer presence was carefully watching jesse, they were about a 100 yrds away "yes escape" presence sai to himself watching

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:30 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Wait! Jesse stop!," Kenny shouted into the radio. The camera was facing backwards and it was filming the mythos. But it was too late. Jesse pulled the cover off the door.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:31 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"yes, full speed men" pesence said as a sword appeared in his hand and his soliders charged at jesse and the base yelling and screaming

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:35 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"God dammit! Seal off the vents that lead to our base! Get the trucks ready, we're moving out!" Kenny shouted into the comm. "And Jesse, we're sorry about this but we have to leave you." Kenny put his radio in his jacket and flipped the power off to the base. The base was in panic as they ran for the last of their vehicles, a few trucks with m50s, a longly outdated machine guns. Kenny got into the driver's seat of the truck and opened the vehicle exit. "Go!" Kenny screamed into the car's microphone.

Jesse flipped over onto his back and grinned at the charging mythos. "Don't shoot! I know exactly where they are," Jesse shouted raising his hands.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 07:42 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow Kitsune
Erika rounded a corner into the hall where James was waiting seeing him she yells out to him, "Yo, Cerberus! What's up? You said you needed to see me." She stops in front of him, putting a hand on her hip she looks down at him and ask, "So what is it that the Doc, is working on?"

Cerberus stands, leaving a considerable amount of shadow overtaking Kitsune's slightly smaller frame. "I can't say here. I do guarantee, though, that it's going to be a great help to all of us in our upcoming fights with the Mythos." He turned to walk into the lab, though a sudden dawning apprehension hit him as he did so. "Did you... manage to find what you were sent after on your last recon?"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:29 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by android217
"God dammit! Seal off the vents that lead to our base! Get the trucks ready, we're moving out!" Kenny shouted into the comm. "And Jesse, we're sorry about this but we have to leave you." Kenny put his radio in his jacket and flipped the power off to the base. The base was in panic as they ran for the last of their vehicles, a few trucks with m50s, a longly outdated machine guns. Kenny got into the driver's seat of the truck and opened the vehicle exit. "Go!" Kenny screamed into the car's microphone.

Jesse flipped over onto his back and grinned at the charging mythos. "Don't shoot! I know exactly where they are," Jesse shouted raising his hands.
presence drew near and a gun appeared in his hand, he shot jesse in the kneecap "why should i let you live to find somebody when i already know where they are?" presence said picking jesse up by his collar with one hand user the other to hold against his neck

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:52 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Cause...," Jesse was breathing heavy. "There's a tunnel system past this door. And by the time you find them, they'll be long gone.... and at their second HQ." he grinned even with all the pain he was feeling.

Kenny checked to see if everyone was ready to leave. "Alright.... Now, Jesse has probably already given up our location to save his own life. So we are going to head to our second base up north. We built it for one day we knew this would happen." Kenny slid back into the truck and floored it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:08 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

presence snarled while dropping jesse "give this traitor a medic" presence snarled killing a random solider while walking away and jumped on a transport

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:11 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Now there's no guarantee that they'll still be in this base, but I'm sure we could cut them off at, or on their way to the base..... Do you have any airships or raiding vehicles?" Jesse was picked up by a medic and was already getting wrapped and morphine.

The trucks drove as quickly as they could down the abandoned highway, already seven miles away from their old base. "I doubt the mythos will let Jesse live for long. They'll probably get impatient and eat him alive." Kenny said to the soldier next to him. "I'll bet he won't get out of the city." The soldier laughed.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:22 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i have whatever i can think of why, tell me what i need" presence said eating what can be presumed as a human arm as he sat against a vehicle

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:27 AM