KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Composite Fear (The RP)

Composite Fear (The RP)
Started by: Diablo Cerberus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

"We'll need choppers. There's about twenty to twenty-five armed trucks out there, with m50s on the back," Jesse grinned. "This should be easy for you to get right?"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:32 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i'll be able to manage 5 choppers myself, i'll need to call the rest in" presence said with a grin and walked over "howmany do you think we'll need if they are crying on the ground and unable to move?" presence asked as a solider called in for more power and choppers

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:36 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"You'll about four more," Jesse smirked. "I know the exact route they are going, and exactly where they're going. I'll give you their coordinates if you let me fly away in one of the choppers. And of course..... I wouldn't want anything to happen to that chopper while its flying away, so I won't give the coordinates until I'm far farrrrr away."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 04:01 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

presence snarled again as the hoverchoppers came in and landed "get him in" presence barked at a few soliders as presence got in one and the soliders carried jesse into the same one, they took off and shields were powered up on each one

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 04:10 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Woah woah!" Jesse screamed as he was pulled into the helicopter. "There's no way I'm going to tell you unless I get my own chopper Mr.?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 03:34 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well you see, you have two useless legs and all there will be in the other choppers is some very hungry soliders, atleast in here you wont get eatin alive" presence said as the chopper lifted off from the ground

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:46 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

A slumber?

As Ainikki spoke on Nirea nodded in understanding. No wonder. For long she had ventured to this very spot so near to her home, and sat along the line of the pond. Now she understood that the creature took rfuge at the bottom of the crystalic abyss, safe from other dnagerous mythos, predetors and, of course, the humans. It all made sense in her mind now though. As she spoke on, Nirea cocked her head.
You change your shape as well...

Blushing suddenly as Ainikki complemented her, Nirea looked down slightly. She looked up upon the foreign, odd sensation of running water brushing against her skin. She brought her eyes from Ainikki's legs to her chest; Swallowing deeply, Nirea forced her eyes up to the beautiful, liquified face. Lifting one of her hands she placed it on the one that ran along her cheek, letting her fingers delicately brush the watery surface. Closing her eyes, she breathed in deeply, trying to gather a taste from the scentwhich was emitted, but she found none. Opening he eyes them, she smiled, for the first time in a long time.

" You do realise....You're beauty comes from within. I imagine that reflects on how you change your outward form. They seem to fit together well. "

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:42 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Well I guess I'll just tell ya... Um.. Nah I'm not going to tell you anything," Jesse grinned. "And I'm not a screamer so do your worse." Jesse pulled out his pistol and frowned a little. "Go for it...." Jesse quickly aimed the pistol at the pilot and fired.

The trucks pulled off of the highway and into the giant, deserted city. All the trunks rumbled loudly over the grass-covered streets. "We should be about three hours away from the base... Stay strong," Kenny said to the radio.

Last edited by android217 on Jan 20th, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:50 PM
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
A slumber?

As Ainikki spoke on Nirea nodded in understanding. No wonder. For long she had ventured to this very spot so near to her home, and sat along the line of the pond. Now she understood that the creature took rfuge at the bottom of the crystalic abyss, safe from other dnagerous mythos, predetors and, of course, the humans. It all made sense in her mind now though. As she spoke on, Nirea cocked her head.
You change your shape as well...

Blushing suddenly as Ainikki complemented her, Nirea looked down slightly. She looked up upon the foreign, odd sensation of running water brushing against her skin. She brought her eyes from Ainikki's legs to her chest; Swallowing deeply, Nirea forced her eyes up to the beautiful, liquified face. Lifting one of her hands she placed it on the one that ran along her cheek, letting her fingers delicately brush the watery surface. Closing her eyes, she breathed in deeply, trying to gather a taste from the scentwhich was emitted, but she found none. Opening he eyes them, she smiled, for the first time in a long time.

" You do realise....You're beauty comes from within. I imagine that reflects on how you change your outward form. They seem to fit together well. "

Ainikki smiled faintly. This woman made her feel good, and very differently than she had ever felt before. She was used to touching both women and men, but none had brought such warmth to Ainikki's heart as this one. She could feel it trough the energy. This woman could understand her, maybe better than she could understand herself. She blushed, but it was not visible due to her watery form. A minor relief spread trough her body. She did not want to show any clear weakness this early, and blushing sure was one.

She suddenly catched Nirea's eyes with her own. Spontaniously she wrapped her water-warms around the womans neck and moved closer. She forgot herself, leaned over and put her watery body against the woman. She put her chin over Nirea's shoulder and leaned her head towards her cheek.
"Thank you"
She said. Her body slowly faded back into her human appearance and she could take a more steady grip. She leaned over the woman, skin touching skin and wrapped her hands over Nirea's back in a kind, gentle hug with warmth coming from the very heart of Ainikki. She smiled greatly, and was not a custom to the feeling. She hid her face behind Nirea's shoulder with a hug. That way she could express her feelings, yet hide her blushing.
Her words had touched Ainikki warmly, right by the heart.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:09 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by android217
"Well I guess I'll just tell ya... Um.. Nah I'm not going to tell you anything," Jesse grinned. "And I'm not a screamer so do your worse." Jesse pulled out his pistol and frowned a little. "Go for it...." Jesse quickly aimed the pistol at the pilot and fired.

The trucks pulled off of the highway and into the giant, deserted city. All the trunks rumbled loudly over the grass-covered streets. "We should be about three hours away from the base... Stay strong," Kenny said to the radio.
"well i can do many things that will make you scream for mommy, all of which will please me to do so, i can torture you to death for days straight peel off your skin and eat you raw, if your very very lucky it'll be in that order, first i'l cut you up a bit, then go straight to cutting of you testicles, must i go on, tell me where they are and i'll let you live" presence said as a sword appeared in his hands and pointed at a non-lethal spot on jesse

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:24 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"I can't trust ya... Unless you let me out now and I'll tell you exactly where their base is. You can hide in there, and ambush them when they enter. They'll never suspect it," Jesse smirked. "And I've tortured before..... It caused my lower nerve damage... I don't feel downstairs anymore. Why do you think I didn't scream or anything when you shot me in the kneecap.... Which reminds me.... My foot was broken anyways."

Last edited by android217 on Jan 20th, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:29 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"do you know whats after death jesse? i've been dead before, for exactly 2 hours, theres nothing just darkness absolutely nothing you cant o anything, it's a scary thing nonexistence" presence persuaded using his ability to scare the shit out of people "if you tell me where they are you'll be my right hand man, if you want that is, or i'll just patch you up and let you go that i promise, and i never break promises i'm a honest man" presence finished, he truly is a honest man, and thats all i have to say about that

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:46 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"I want you to patch me up, give me a chopper and I'll lead you to the base... Then I'll fly off and never see any mythos again... Alright? That's all I want... End of negotiations," Jesse held back any signs of fear, though they were obliviously felt inside his body.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:50 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

'you know i think i'l just bomb this area and kill you, negotiating is to frustating" presence said coming to a conclusion then ordering this whole city to be bombarded and the next city if necasary "i'll make sure all those innocent people who will die, will know it was your fault" presence said after finishing the order

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:59 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"You can go for it. And I don't care about other people! It's all about numero uno! Theres no guarantee that you'll get them before they get out of the city," Jesse put his pistol in the holster. "I won't put up a fight."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 12:03 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"okay" prsence said throwing jesse out of the chopper "destroy it all" presence ordered as he shut the door ~they werent to high and were flying over uildings, so theres a chance he survived~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 12:07 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

~if you wanna imagine my guy, just picture Ray Liotta ~

Jesse landed on his back as he hit the ground. Luckily he had landed on a small patch of grass, which absorbed most of the blow. It still hurt, which caused Jesse to yell in pain. He pushed him self up and started to limp towards the nearby truck. It had flat tires, and was rusty all over, but Jesse had to get away from the soon to be huge crater. "Hey Kenny," Jesse said into the radio. He had almost landed on it, but shifted over onto his back.

Kenny was surprised when the radio flickered to life. "Jesse? What did you tell them?!" Kenny yelled. "I didn't tell them anything... But you need to get out of the city quick.... Presence is about to destroy this entire city, just trying to get to you." Jesse slowly said. "Alright, but we're already at the city limits, about to enter the forest." Jesse smiled as he coughed. "They've got helicopters coming. Tell your gunners to stay alert." Jesse put the radio into his front left pocket. He smashed the truck window and opened the door.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 12:17 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Tom Ace stood in his laberatory in the base, running some samples that he had taken from a slayed mythos. He was not for this war, and in matter of fact he wished for nothing more than to live in peace with the creatures. But both the mythos and the humans seemed to want this war, with a one-sided victory. Tom didnt, and he hoped to find something that could assist him in a more... peaceful way out.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 02:20 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Nirea gazed forth as Ainikki's expression changed slightly. It couldn't quite be made out due her watery form, but there was a definite change. For a moment it seemed her watery body would burst and flood everywhere, but much to nirea's surprise it didn't. rather, it moved on to her.

Nirea felt the woman's body press against hers, the wet, smooth coolness draping over her like a blanket of heavy nostalgia, triggering feelings in Nirea she didn't know she had. It was not her first time having contact like this, but the way Ainikki held her sent chills down her spine, and she even had to slide her teeth over her lips for a moment to keep from gasping. Her heart raced, and her throat tightened before she was finally able to relax around the woman's grasp. As she took her human form, Nirea let out a deep sigh. She still felt the dampness from the water form, but now it mingled with a more human like warmth. Nirea knew her own skin probably felt a bit cool to the touch.

As she spoke, Nirea could only nod her response, and then let her head rest against Ainikki's as she hugged her. Letting her eyes slipped closed, she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make her feel this warmly toward someone who a short time ago was a stranger.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:14 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Ainikki held herself against Nirea's body with a hug, letting the water from her shapeshifting dry of a little. It felt like she could have her wrapped around Nirea forever, never letting go. However, she dropped the thought and instead put her two hands on Nirea's shoulders and leaned back a little. She looked Nirea into her eyes, giving out a gentle sigh. She smiled towards the woman, in a way that pretty much spoke about trust.

She had her right hand run gently along the shoulder, gently soothing along the neck of Nirea. She had it running on the back of her neck and up to the lower areas of the backside of her head, where the roots of her hair started appearing.
There she stopped her hand, while running the other hand, her left hand smoothly along her shoulder and down Nirea's collar bone. She had it go just above Nirea's bust and stopped by Nirea's sternum for a moment.
She had her crystal blue eyes meet Nirea's as she moved the hand upwards, from the sternum, up the throat and placed two fingers over her lips. She placed her two fingers gently between Nirea's lips, before moving her hand slowly to the side, having it against Nirea's cheek in almost a gripping manner.
She skipped a little closer, almost sitting entirely in Nirea's lap, as she pulled with her right hand Nirea's head closer to hers. She moved her own head closer gently, having her heart pound wildly, but in a most beautiful and wonderful way. She put her nose gently against Nirea's and gave out a heavy breath that caught wind against Nirea's lips, out of both thrill and nervosity. She moved her lips closer, however, before she could successfully put her lips against Nirea's, her foot twitched. She had one foot in the water and the vibration that next touched the water instantly reached her toes.

She grabbed Nirea by her neck and back, wrapped her arms around her and pulled her body tight to her own. She put her foot against a rock and kicked of, throwing both herself and Nirea into the water- Ainikki had wrapped her arms around Nirea and thrown herself backwards to the water, in case the impact would have been rocks. Fortunatly, it wasnt.

With surprising silence, the two fell into the water and under the surface, causing next to no rippling effect or splat. This all due to Ainikki's control over water. She put her hand against Nirea's mouth in a way that indicated she should be quiet.
Indeed her feet had not fooled her, for a patrol of human soldiers had stopped by the other end of the pond to fill their water supply.

It felt like her heart stopped beating as she held her breath. Did they see Ainikki? Did they see Nirea? Did they simply have their gaze focused on the crystal clear water?

Perspective

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 09:05 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote