KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Composite Fear (The RP)

Composite Fear (The RP)
Started by: Diablo Cerberus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

"Hyvä hyvä! Minä rakastan sinua! Kiitos! Sinä elää! Kiitos! Kiitos!"
Ainikki wrapped her arms around Nirea, lifted her up a little, having Nirea's head by Ainikki's torso and hugged her warmly. She smiled, looking at Nirea. She looked down at the damaged area that did not seem very bad at all. A scar that would fade was all that remained. She pulled Nirea closer one more time with a smile this time.

It then hit her what she had just said in all its stress and quickly took the two women apart. She blushed, cleared her throat and broke eyecontact for a moment. Why did she say that? She blushed, looking away gently. Not in a rude way, but in an embaressed way- as the smile on her face still remained. She knew Nirea, nor Presence could understand her- but that was words she did not mean to use.

Presence.... Ainikki noticed the man as she had looked away from Nirea and she blushed some more, covering her face a little by pulling her hair in front. She shook the thought of and smiled at him. She could not judge him for his appearance, like many others would. It would be understandable to those who did, but Ainikki could not. She had never been able to and never would she be. She was a shapeshifter and even though Presence did not look good, he at least had a true form.

"Hauska tavata! Nimeni on Ainikki Uolevi, La Jomana. This is Nirea. I apologize for the former harshment, as I was a little stressed up. I did not mean to snap at you. I am greatly thankful that you offered your medication and technology, but I have never trusted that kind of things."
She smiled, turning to Nirea for a moment. She sighed, joyed to see Nirea being well.
Nirea being well.... Oh right! Ainikki quickly turned her watery hand back to the way it used to be. She then turned back to Presence.

"Who are you, then- if you do not mind me asking? And why would you have helped two complete strangers?"

Perspective

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 09:56 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow Kitsune
Erika rounded a corner into the hall where James was waiting seeing him she yells out to him, "Yo, Cerberus! What's up? You said you needed to see me." She stops in front of him, putting a hand on her hip she looks down at him and ask, "So what is it that the Doc, is working on?"

Originally posted by Diablo Cerberus
Cerberus stands, leaving a considerable amount of shadow overtaking Kitsune's slightly smaller frame. "I can't say here. I do guarantee, though, that it's going to be a great help to all of us in our upcoming fights with the Mythos." He turned to walk into the lab, though a sudden dawning apprehension hit him as he did so. "Did you... manage to find what you were sent after on your last recon?"

<<just so Kit can catch up today...>>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 06:11 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

As she felt Ainikki's soft arms pull her in, Nirea couldn't help but smile. Resting her head on the girl's abdomen, she sighed contently. The words she spoke, though foreign, were beautiful, and brought forth a heated emotion from deep within Nirea. Even though she hadn't a clue what the words meant, the meaning could be picked up from her tone. As Ainikki pulled away momentarily Nirea let her eyes drift away.
Quit it. Stop letting your emotions get the best of you.
Still, she couldn't quite grip the idea of a connection being non existent. What they had, for even such a short time.....Nirea's face reddened, and she held her gaze on the ground.
Stop it, stop it, stop it. It's not like I havn't been with a woman before.
That was true, but never had she felt as strongly about it as she did now.

As Ainikki spoke again, Nirea shook her head, and the thoughts that circled around inside of it. Withdrawing a deep breath, she forced her attention over to Presence and smiled slightly as Ainikki mentioned her name.
It's so easy to smile around her.
Covering another unwelcome blush with the back of her hand, Nirea faked a yawn and then looked back at Presence, waiting for a response. She leaned to her left a little, her head brushing slightly against Ainikki's side. A warmth ran down her spine instantly and she sighed, knowing she couldn't deny herself much longer.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 09:36 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Ainikki smiled towards Nirea gently. She moved herself to the side some, putting her hands over Nirea's shoulders. She bent her head over Nirea's right shoulder and had her left hand run up the left side of Nirea's face, along the cheek.
Ainikki turned to Presence, but only for a moment before gently turning Nirea's head towards her own with the hand she had over Nirea's cheek. Ainikki released a long, deep breath- just by Nirea's ear before kissing her temple.
Ainikki allowed her arms to rest over Nirea's shoulders and ran her hands down over the woman's torso. She rested her head on Nirea's shoulder and leaned gently over the woman, having them both facing Presence, although Ainikki's gaze was locked on the beautiful, blonde hair that ran down Nirea's head and body- and having her thoughts drifting further and further away from the current situation.

"No, mitä sanot?"
She broke her own thoughts and spoke, looking towards Presence with a smile.
"Puhua toistensa kanssa!"
She looked at Presence with kind eyes, then at Nirea and back at Presence, while still resting over Nirea.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:51 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i'm sorry i dont speak.... german?' presence said taking a guess at the language she was talking with, although he believed he might be wrong. anyway presence smiled back to be nice "are either of you hungry?" presence asked kindly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 04:19 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

A shiver ran down her spin as Nirea felt the warm breath touch her ear. Smiling somewhat, she leaned into the kiss Ainikki placed on her temple, and let her eyes meet the other woman's. As she moved her arms up and over Nirea, she moved her hand slowly, sliently through the thick moist air of the cave and took Ainikki's hand, lacing her fingers within Ainikki's, and rested her head against her. She looked back at Presence as he spoke and smiled then.

" Finnish. "

Her eyes limmered a bit, as she felt quite proud to know that answer.
She thought about his offer than. She supposed then she was quite hungry. She wondered if Ainikki was as well. She had, in fact, been in a sense, hibernating for long. Nirea herself hadn't eaten yet today, and it was already getting later into the evening. Still, she never had been one to take food from another, not without a fair hunt. If Ainikki desired it though, she would.

She looked up at her then waiting for her response.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:54 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

"I apologize for my tongue, but I am not custom to your language and it often slips my mind.
I actually have not ate anything for a couple of months, so if you could go grab me something to eat- that would be sweet. If Nirea here wants some, bringing something to her as well would be quite angelic"
Ainikki was kinda hungry, as she always were when she had just recently woken up. However, not until he had mentioned food did her stomach start to growl.

She looked at Nirea, uncertain if the woman wanted some food as well. She grasped Nirea's hand gently and hugged her from behind. She leaned her head against hers and smiled gently, giving out a comfortable sigh.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:22 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david rounded the corner, " hey cerberus, you seen my mp5's?"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 10:15 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

As she hugged her, Nirea felt Ainikki's stomach growl gently. Her words accompanied it, but she still felt reluctant to taking the stranger's food. Though his offer was generous; Nirea much preferred her own cooking. After thinking for a short moment, Nirea turned in Ainikki's arms so she was facing her , and met her eyes with a gentle smile. A sshe took in her expression she was impelled strongly to kiss her, but resisted, due to the man's presence behind them. Looking at him then, Nirea stood and brushed a stray wisp of hair from her face.

" My home is not far from here...It's still within the cave, but further down. If you'd like to go there, you may, As for me I'm going to go find some food for myself. I hope not to offend you. "

Her voice was apologetic, and sincere. Turning her face back to Ainikki's, she lifted there interclosed hands and leaned a bit closer.

" What would you like to eat? I can hunt, and cook, and I promise it will sustain you. If you'd like you can accompany me...or head back to my home with Presence. "

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 01:52 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by darkxbox
david rounded the corner, " hey cerberus, you seen my mp5's?"

Looking up, having been distracted by Kitsune's presence. "No, can't say I have, Dave. Meeting in the wroom hen Dr. Ace returns, though. He said he had something he wanted to show all of us." He leaned back against the wall, his full attention averting back to Kitsune, though he turns back to Dave for a second. "Where was Ace going, anyway?"

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 02:00 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

"Sinä!"
Ainikki smirked towards Nirea and had her hands over Nirea's back. She did not want to leave Nirea's side for even a second, so by default she was going with her no matter what. She pulled Nirea closer and leaned some over her slowly, having Nirea forced to lean back a little. Ainikki ran her right hand up Nirea's back gently and had it run across her face and have it move some hair from Nirea's forehead that blocked what could be a clear path between the two's eyes.

"I will go with you. Two hunts better than one, and after the previous attack- I would not let you go anyway. Not for a second"
She put her hand behind Nirea's head and kissed her forhead. She then got back up straight and turned towards Presence.
"If you like, you may go to Nirea's residence. Me and her will go for a hunt. If something comes up, thank you greatly for your kind offers"

Perspective

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 02:38 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Closing her eyes, Nirea sighed gently feeling the woman's hands run across her back. She instinctively pulled herself closer, but remained still after that. She looked over her shoulder at Presence and bowed her head in agreement with Ainikki as she spoke, and with a smile, she turned, leading Ainikki by the hand with a short glance over her shoulder at the man she smiled slightly.

" Be careful, and don't worry, my home is safe. We'll bring something back for you if you'd like! "

She didn't wait for an answer, rather, she led Ainikki off toward a separate branch of the cave. It opened into a partially underground den like area which further extended into a meadow. The sky was dark now, but hunting would still be easy for Nirea's keen senses. She promise herself that whatever Ainikki desired, she would catch, though, really, there was only one thing she was interested in eating right now. In the darkness of the night a deep pink sprinkled over her nose and cheeks, dousing them in short heated burst.

Nirea turned then, toward Ainikki. She still held her hand, and didn't have the mind to let it go. Looking around for a moment, she smiled at the woman. These grounds were lush with prey Nirea had hunted on a decent amount, and she was feeling especially determined tonight.

" Tell me want you want. Whatever it is, consider it yours. "

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 02:52 AM
Rapidash

Ainikki turned her head back, trying to see if Presence had followed or not. When he was nowhere in sight, she could clearly hear Nirea ask what she wanted. Whatever it was. Ainikki took a deep breath, standing still for a moment. At that point she stood turned away from Nirea, but the eye contact was soon reached again, as Ainikki rapidly turned in Nirea's direction.

She walked right into Nirea physically, putting one hand behind her back and the other one by Nirea's behind. Vaugly lifting the woman up, she pushed her backwards and against a tree. The hand placed at her back traveled slowly upwards and to the back of Nirea's head. Ainikki stared into Nirea's eyes, almost as if her own was on fire. Her gaze was deep and almost watery.

Ainikki let her face approach closely and as she moved Nirea's head closer to her own, she put her lips against Nirea's neck and breathed out a long withdrawn breath.
She kissed her by the neck and sticked out her tongue, having it travel up Nirea's neck and to her face. She licked her over her lips and nose, as she wrapped her right leg around both Nirea and the tree for a better grip.
She held her up with the arm that was placed over Nirea's behind and she pressed her lips quickly against Nirea's, somewhat rough. Ainikki closed her eyes and it didnt take many seconds before she pressed her tongue to the inside of Nirea's mouth. She caressed over Nirea's behind with her hand and pulled her own body closer to Nirea's with the strenght of her leg that had wrapped itself to the backside of the tree.
Ainikki tilted her head and playfully she twirled her tongue with Nirea's on the inside of Nirea's mouth. She breathed heavily trough her nose and unintentionally due to her physical strength and length, pushed Nirea higher up the tree- resulting in Nirea not reaching the ground with her feet.

Ainikki had no idea what Nirea wanted, but currently she could not help but to care for her own desires.
Ainikki was a vegetarian, but she prefered sharing that with Nirea AFTER she had gotten what she truely wanted. Which was Nirea

Perspective

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 03:15 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

NIrea gazed intently at Ainikki. For a moment she feared the woman would turn and run and that would be the end of this.
This. What is this?
As she looked away for a moment, Nirea took a half step toward her, only to be pushed back forcefully, much to her surprise and pleasure. As her back hit the tree Nirea took a short moment to silently thank Anikki for feeling the same way as she did, and was glad she had acted on it. Nirea herself might not have, in fear of turning Ainikki away for good.

Soon Nirea's thoughts turned into tangled masses of thread, and she let them go all together. Seh felt Ainikki'shands glide over her body, and as she was lifted she readily wrapped her legs around the woman's body, placing her hands behind Ainikki's head as she kissed her deeply. When she began to kiss her neck, Nirea leaned it back, parting her lips slightly as her hands fell to Ainikki's shoulders. As their lips met again in a wet, passionate melding, Nirea let her hands, which were near trembling, run gently down her back, only grazing the skin with her sharp fingernails. Her back arched and she wrapped her arms loosely around Ainikki, trying not to pant to hard as they kissed. Her breaths were short, and seemed even unimportant at the moment. Carefully she moved her body hard against Ainikki's, and pulled back for a moment.
" Ai..Ainikki, I..."

She cut herself off, and buried herself in the warmth of the other woman again, smothering her word's into her warm, delicious mouth.
I think I love you.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 04:26 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"actually i was thinking pasta" presence said and as he held out his hand a table appeared infront of him with delicious pasta, bersheda, honey ham and utinsels "hows this? i know some people prefer other meats but ham is just my favourite" presence asked and chairs appeared. he clearly noticed the connection between the two woman, as they were making out rather affectionately. as he was observing the women (not perveshly) he tried to remember last time he had a 'romantic' relationship. last he could remember was 100 years ago with a female mythos whose name he could no longer remember, he beat her to death after a year or so. he couldnt remember if it was over another man/woman or if they argued, he sat in thought trying hard to remember, then decided it was trivial and snapped back to reality

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 04:43 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

(Since The big EH did not quite read our posts properly, I decide that for now not reply to his. Sorry, The big EH, but as posts stated- our characters are not with eachother at the very moment)

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
NIrea gazed intently at Ainikki. For a moment she feared the woman would turn and run and that would be the end of this.
This. What is this?
As she looked away for a moment, Nirea took a half step toward her, only to be pushed back forcefully, much to her surprise and pleasure. As her back hit the tree Nirea took a short moment to silently thank Anikki for feeling the same way as she did, and was glad she had acted on it. Nirea herself might not have, in fear of turning Ainikki away for good.

Soon Nirea's thoughts turned into tangled masses of thread, and she let them go all together. Seh felt Ainikki'shands glide over her body, and as she was lifted she readily wrapped her legs around the woman's body, placing her hands behind Ainikki's head as she kissed her deeply. When she began to kiss her neck, Nirea leaned it back, parting her lips slightly as her hands fell to Ainikki's shoulders. As their lips met again in a wet, passionate melding, Nirea let her hands, which were near trembling, run gently down her back, only grazing the skin with her sharp fingernails. Her back arched and she wrapped her arms loosely around Ainikki, trying not to pant to hard as they kissed. Her breaths were short, and seemed even unimportant at the moment. Carefully she moved her body hard against Ainikki's, and pulled back for a moment.
" Ai..Ainikki, I..."

She cut herself off, and buried herself in the warmth of the other woman again, smothering her word's into her warm, delicious mouth.
I think I love you.

"M-mine tietää! Ei ....ainoastaan r-rrrakastaa vaan ....myös h-himo. Siis syvä ....hil-hiljaisuus"
Ainikki spoke between her breaths and very brief pauses. She spoke as if almost exhausted, even though she had months of energy that dwelled within her from her slumber- and years of hundreds, near thousands of lust for love. The words she spoke was in content with heart and soul, as she gripped Nirea tight and took a stepback, releasing herself from the tree. Still having Nirea hanging over her with her legs tied around Ainikki, Ainikki held her up by enchanting her physical strength trough inner shapeshifting. She held Nirea close and caressed her behind and the back of her head while almost breathing heavily into her mouth while circling her tongue around hers, while at the same time take Nirea's saliva into her own.

Ainikki stood straight and her mind simply turned blank. One of the only things she could feel was a distant, minorly stinging feeling over her back from Nirea's nails- pleasurable none the less.
A second feeling was the warmth that was spreading trough her body. It was the same warmth that came under the water, only this time nothing could steam. She gave out a quick pant as her vision blackened due to shortage of air. She shook it of and seperated the two's mouths for a moment. She loosened the grip to a minor extent and had Nirea being leaned backwards into the empty air for a moment, to be supported only by the hand over her behind and the legs that she had wrapped around Ainikki.

What felt like an eternity apart was only a few seconds, and Ainikki had regained her breath and energy once more. She pulled Nirea back to her and once more did she connect her mouth with hers. She bit Nirea's lower lip as she once more walked into a tree for support. She held her mouth shut with the lower lip inside, as she made a number of heavy breaths with her nose. She pushed herself close and pressed her crotch tightly towards Nireas. Her bite intensified before she eventually let go of the lip with a noticable pant. She had both her hands run down the curves of the woman and placed them over one buttock each in a grasping way with fingers and nails.

En ymmärrä.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 10:24 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

As Ainikki spoke to her in her native tongue, Nirea nearly lost all reason to her incredible voice. Her cheeks were pink with arousal and her eyes remained half closed and locked on Ainikki's. As she felt herself lift slightly, Nirea clung tightly to the other woman, pressing her mouth onto her's deeply, passionately. Her trembling hands moved from her shoulder's to her cheek, and she let bits of Ainikki's hair fall gingerly through her fingers, toying with then and tugging gently as she let her tongue fall into a delicious twisting dance with Ainikkis.
Why...can't I breathe.

Ainikki's body was giving Nirea sensations in places she wasn't entirely aware existed. Furthermore, she didn't want this to end. She could stay entwined like this forever. As her back hit the tree once more, and she felt Ainikki's body rub sensually against her own, she couldn't help but smile for a short moment after a chill ran down her spine and an uncontrollable warmth enveloped her entire. On second thought, an end wasn't going to wait much longer.

Feeling the tantalising bite on her lip, Nirea let out a short moan and slipped one of her hand's from it's position on Ainikki's wonderfully soft cheek, and let it slide down to her chin for a moment, where she gripped her face, steadily forcing her tongue deeper past Ainikki's own. She let her fingers run slowly down her neck, to her chest where she paused as another short chill rippled it's way down her body. She let her fingers dance around for a moment before lowering them farther into the warmth between both Mythos' bodies, where she let her experience lead the way before using her other hand to lace through the root's of Ainikki's hair while she pulled her lips back, and pressed them against her neck. Carefully Nirea sucked and licked at her neck and ear before returning her lips passionately to Ainikki's. Her body was taut and hot, and she moaned Ainikki's name softly into her mouth.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 10:40 PM
Rapidash

Ainikki opened her mouth widly to breath, having her eyes closed and giving out a deep pant. Still having Nirea's tongue inside her mouth, it felt like her entire body turned num. She bit gently into her tongue and closed her mouth, sucking first Nirea's tongue to then move over to her mouth and tilted her head some, sticking her tongue inside once more. She had it run into the very depth of Nirea's mouth and playfully she had it cross her palate.

She took a step back meanwhile, lifting Nirea once more and took distance from the tree. She took a couple of steps to the side, where the ground was more grassy. She didnt look where she was going, but simply felt it with her feet. She made herself drop backwards, landing with her back on the grass and Nirea on top of her. She put both her hands behind Nirea's head and with a pull seperated the two. She looked her deep into the eyes, smiling as she once more was catching her breath that had dashed of in the passion.

"Sinä omistaa pitää salassa minun nälänhätä. Rakastan sinua, Nirea. Kiitos!"
She was slowing herself down some, while wrapping her legs around Nirea. She looked deep into the eyes of the woman on top of her, drifting down to her nose and lips. Her long hair had gone down over Ainikki's hair and she with pleasure took in the scent and feeling of the smooth hair against Ainikki's body and face. She raised one hand, putting it over Nirea's lips gently. She gently moved her fingers left to right, up and down, in and out playfully- just looking at her and enjoying her own fingers against the beautiful lips of Nirea. She herself rested her head against the ground in a reliefing long withdrawn breath, having her chest rise some from her catching air, repeatingly.
She did not want to stop, but wanted to catch her breath some.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 24th, 2008 11:35 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Nirea pressed her hands against Ainikki a bit harder as she slipped her teeth over her tongue. leaning deeper into the kiss, Nirea widened her mouth to allow Ainikki's tongue to move around, and just absorbed it. As she stepped back, Nirea lifted her hands and wrapped them back around Ainikki's long, lean neck, and tilted her head to give her better access to her mouth. She gently brushed her fingers up and down the nape of her neck, pulling her mouth back a bit.

Nirea was mildly startled as the two fell back, but her main concern was Ainikki. She tried to place her hand's on either side, but noticed the woman took really no impact from the fall at all. Even moreso to Nirea's pleasure, she was situated just on top of the beautiful woman beneath her. Pressing her knee's against the sides of her body, Nirea sat up and smiled lovingly at Ainikki. Leaning forward she placed a gentle kiss on her forhead, and kissed her ear, whispering softly.
" I can't get enough of you..."

Following this Nirea lower her lips to Ainikki's lips, kissing her very softly before letting her lips glide over Ainikki's chest, where she used her tongue to lick in slow, vague circles before she moved downward to her naval, and kissed around her lower abdomen.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:20 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i gotta say i'm really starting to love this rp

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:46 AM