KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teen Titans rp

Teen Titans rp
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scarecrow88

starfire was glad to see beast boy " yes friend he is a powerful foe but we can take him together," she smiles. starfire leave the shop following presence, she saw what happened to jet stream she was enraged. starfire swooped down from the sky and slugged presence in the face with all her strange, she was tiered of presence and wanted him to face justice. "i will protect everyone payment or not," starfire said with a firm voice. she flew over to toad "greetings friend may please borrow your ring," she said with a smile. ((sry for the short post))

Last edited by scarecrow88 on Jan 25th, 2008 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:38 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"why so serious? i'm just trying to make a honest buck" Presence said with a rather dark voice and a smile ~had to quote him~ as he wiped blood from his mouth and a huge mallet appeared in his hand "beside it's not like i was going to give her the old in-out" Presence stated as he swung madly at starfire ~again if you know your movies, especially the very twisted ones you'll reconize that~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:44 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

starfire dodge the swing it felt like presence playing with her, "you are not making an honest living," starfire said while flying up shooting star bolts. she thought to her self i need to take him down before he gets serious. ((i dont know what movie ur talking about stick out tongue ))

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:53 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~first ones The Dark Knight, and the second is Clockwork Orange finish post in like 2 minutes~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:57 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Presence laughed evilly "why so scared little lady? i'm not gonna hurt you much" presence said swinging even more madly while laughing, Presence sddenly stopped and breathed deeply while trying to stop laughing "oh god almost busted a lung, how about we pick this up later?" Presence asked as the mallet dissapeared

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:08 AM
scarecrow88

starfire wasnt afraid for her own safety but for her friends and the people around and it would be wise to have the containment Field to catch him but she couldnt just let him leave he might hurt someone else, "no we will finish it right now," starfire yelled. she rushed at presence picking him in to the air and throwing him into the bay where the tower was located, he landed with a big splash. ((lol sry dont even know if he can handle that much punishment with out dieing))

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:47 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

[damn i forgot to post

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:51 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
[damn i forgot to post
((lol never too late)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:52 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Presence swam down into the water then resurfaced playing in the water "thanks i was thinking about bathing" Presence said to starfire as he swam around "hey what a nice tower" Presence said as he started running on the water, he wasnt running super fast just using his powers until he got to where the tower is located

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:57 AM
scarecrow88

starfire knew it was a very risky idea to lead him to the tower but she needed the containment Field to put an end to this battle. "no time to us the door oh cyborg is gonna get so mad at me but...'" starfire says while punching a hole in the wall.
---------------- chain & karah -----------------
chain and karah were waiting for some one to meet them when they saw a giant splash. "what the hell was that," chain said. then starfire punched a hole in the wall "guess this is where we show what we're made of," karah said teleporting to presence "thats far enough loser" she says crossing her arms.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:14 AM
scarecrow88

((too much fighting is going on lets say presence disappears for now, for the sake of the rp lol and it would be nice if other ppl posted to erm ))

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:58 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

((Cyborg and Toad posts coming in about a half hour!!))

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:37 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

going for 2 days to a funeral, probally wont be able to post, sorry guys

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:02 PM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

~Sorry to hear that, man.~

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:28 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~back and thanks it didn't affect me much she was my aunt who i havent seen in about 4 years and only 1 every two years before that, she lives far away~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 08:59 PM
Striding Cloud

(Sorry for your lost as well.)
Al stopped once he had realized Presence was the bad guy. Still in his Air Form, he now wasn't to far from the TT Building. So he figured he would walk his way over there. He had seen two people as well going to the TT Building.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 07:47 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jetstream blasted at presences thugs with his grenade launcher. when he saw presence splashing in the water he said," allright, now im pissed," he boosted straight over to the titans tower island.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 08:03 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

"that fool presences is making this too easy with the titans distracted but a little gift wouldn't hurt anyone,"slade said while jumping out of the window from a lab carrying a computer program. he pressed a button then suddenly an army of black and bronze drones surround the heroes. one of the drones pulled off his mask and a screen appeared. " hello titans, it looks like in my absents the city has gotten boring and fools like presences took over my city, while im back and i feel like playing."
starfire flew out of the hole in the tower with the gadgets at cyborg made to catch presences she gasped when she saw all of the drones and heard slades voice "it can't be, our foe slade is back" starfire said while covering her month with disbelief.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 10:39 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

jetstream blasted the drone away with his rifle," i ain't got time for this s***!"

((gettin off now))

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 10:43 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

"heh...looks like we can go all out on these things," chain said while pulling out water from the air around he harden the water in to razor sharp ice cutting down four of them. karah laughed "is that all you can do big brother," her eyes and hands lit up white she raised her arms above her head the quickly slam them back to her sides and stomping her feet in to the ground destroying five drones, she smirked. there were still tons more of them and it looked like more were coming.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 11:20 PM