KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teen Titans rp

Teen Titans rp
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by scarecrow88
"that fool presences is making this too easy with the titans distracted but a little gift wouldn't hurt anyone,"slade said while jumping out of the window from a lab carrying a computer program. he pressed a button then suddenly an army of black and bronze drones surround the heroes. one of the drones pulled off his mask and a screen appeared. " hello titans, it looks like in my absents the city has gotten boring and fools like presences took over my city, while im back and i feel like playing."
starfire flew out of the hole in the tower with the gadgets at cyborg made to catch presences she gasped when she saw all of the drones and heard slades voice "it can't be, our foe slade is back" starfire said while covering her month with disbelief.
"fool? why i otta show you some respect!" presence yelled as he clapped his hands together and focussed, 5 of the drones warped and twisted until they were knots of metal and then a huge mallet appeared in his hands and he begun madly smashing drones left and right. the whole time he was laughing, it was a bone chilling hackle.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:45 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

starfire was still shocked to see that slade was back, this was supposed to be a glories day but now it kept getting worse. "i wish robbin was here he would know what to do" she let out a deep breath to claim her self down "titans, go!" she yelled dropping the gadget in her hands then flew in to action, she smashed a few in to scrap then changed a starbolt over her head with both arms then slammed it in the the ground blowing away an area of drones. she used a lot of energy on that one and was defenceless of a few seconds but that was the drones needed, they started tackling starfire to the ground and holding her down she yelled for help but she was drowned out by all the drones.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 08:33 PM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

presence smashed away the drones from starfire "whoops, my bad" presence said laughing as he spun around with the mallet out and smashed many drones

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 09:56 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Uriah Wilton still couldn't believe that he was now a member of the Teen Titans. He always watched the TV news stories when they saved the day and he always imagined what it would be like if he ever became a member of the team. He even picked out a code name for himself when he found out about his powers a few years back. 'Reflect' suited him just fine because that’s exactly what his powers did. They reflected any projectile-based attack at double the strength.

When he was approached by Raven to join the TT, he eagerly accepted. He was at the tower when some of the team went on a mission. He wanted to have complete control of his powers before he ever went on a mission because he was told about a previous member named Terra who lost control of her geokinesis in a crucial battle. There was no way he was going to put himself in that kind of danger. So he trained and trained and trained until he couldn't train anymore.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 10:46 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

((i dont think im gonna post till more people start posting a two man rp isnt that fun erm ))

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:09 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

jetstream bashed his way into the tower. some of the drones had got through the upstairs windows. he was greeted by a defense system and cyborg. he was immediately deactivated. he sent out a distress beacon.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:08 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~dude you wouldnt be able to deactivate cyborg like that, and he's somebody else's characters. but this is understandable, as you see, you are a bad roleplayer, but dont worry you'll (most likely) learn how to be good~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:33 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((he deactivated me mad and i am not a bad roleplayer!))

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:38 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i could argue this, and easily win, but i wont. sorry, i guess, you see i didnt read your character's sheet

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:44 PM