KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Heath Ledger Passed Away

Heath Ledger Passed Away
Started by: Outbound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
The shame is that they kill talented people instead of those starved at their keyboards like you sir.

I'm entitled to have my own opinions, especially since my opinions were mild and well said.

You, however, are not entitled to insult me like that despite your feelings on this matter. You have been warned.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Oh My Fcuking God!

Like Oh My Fcking God In Heaven!

No!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:38 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Is it wrong that the first thought I had when heard about Ledger's death was how it was going to affect The Dark Knight erm

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:38 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

i apologize for the curses ^

I just can't believe he's dead! Daaaaaamn..

wow!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:40 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Grimm22
Is it wrong that the first thought I had when heard about Ledger's death was how it was going to affect The Dark Knight erm

Only if you knew him personally.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:43 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Not really I mean its his damn fault if he tried to commit suicide or did the drugs.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:44 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Impediment
I'm entitled to have my own opinions, especially since my opinions were mild and well said.

You, however, are not entitled to insult me like that despite your feelings on this matter. You have been warned.

A better soundbite would have been "You're fired." Unfortunately for us listeners, we simply don't care. In the words of Damon Albarn when the press asked about a certain incident with Graham Coxen's front door, "**** Off."

You're fired.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:47 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Out of curious, who was the other (not to bring anything away from what is genuinely a tragedy) person?

A stunt man died on the set doing a stunt this past summer

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:49 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

6:02
Headline news: His role as the Joker was so troubling and demonic to him that he had trouble sleeping at night.
"physically and mentally draining"
"i took one ambien and it didnt work. i took a second and i fell asleep only to wake up an hour later."
-rough quote from an interview about being the joker

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:49 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Roy79, post like that again and you will be banned, be sure of it.

You calm down too, Mozalini.

I can understand ur upset guyz. Just try to control your emotions on the keyboard. I hear what u guyz are saying. I honestly do...

I should mention at this stage that it is too early to suggest that Health killed himself. Wo don't know what happened. Though I don't agree with suicide, and we are all enititled to an opinion, maybe we should get the facts b4 pointing the finger.

Chemically speaking, it could have been an accidental overdose., or 'death by misadventure' as they diagnosed Bruce Lee. Either way, Heaths death will always be a theory, and because it will always remain theory, perhaps we consider what we type......

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:51 PM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Not really I mean its his damn fault if he tried to commit suicide or did the drugs.
I highly doubt suicide was his original intent.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

he wasn't done filming guys, this is going to greatly affect the release of the film.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:56 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A better soundbite would have been "You're fired." Unfortunately for us listeners, we simply don't care. In the words of Damon Albarn when the press asked about a certain incident with Graham Coxen's front door, "**** Off."

You're fired.

Have you gone funny or something, exanda? Impediment's a mod, you know you can get banned for that kind of talk. What's all this about?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 11:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Il.Mozalini
Malt Liquor Enthusiast

Grow up, dude...seriously. Of course you are entitled to your opinions. It would just be nice if you kept them away from this thread. Go ahead and make a "I don't care if Heath died" thread and no one will bother you there. Just please, show some respect.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:00 AM
Il.Mozalini is currently offline Click here to Send Il.Mozalini a Private Message Find more posts by Il.Mozalini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roy79

So I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Okay.

By the way, you've been warned for vulgarity and insulting a moderator.

If you are a moderator, then you should be ashamed of yourself. You come in here acting all disrespectfull with your 'I give less than a damn that he's death etc.' when the news is so fresh that nothing is certain at this moment. You're talking about a guy we came to love for his work in a franchise we're all fan of. And if your mod-friends up here had any integrety, they would give you a warning as well.

Since when did mods become larger than life and think that they can say and do what they like, even if that means being desrespectful?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:01 AM
Roy79 is currently offline Click here to Send Roy79 a Private Message Find more posts by Roy79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Roy79
Go **** yourself, you ****ing idiot!

YOu don't know anything about the situation. Did you ever hear of people commiting suicide because they can't deal with life, suicide in the form of an O.D.? YOu shouldn't judge so fast you ****ing imbecil!!!
I agree with him dude. Though its sad that a life is lost, why should I care if he didn't?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:02 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's entitled to be disprespectful- not that he actually was, he said he didn't care. He's certainly entitled to that; a thread such as this is not censored for the convenience of a certain group of people. In contrast, your abusive flaming was against the rules. Simple as that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:04 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

He also happens to be a silly little git.

It's far to early to condemn any behaviour on the part of Heath Ledger (may I just say, as cliche as it is, a final RIP for the bloke) and even more so for a Moderator, in which case it is tasteless, tactless and simply to fulfill the needs of alliteration, twattish. 'Ave it.

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/v/VrEMOUncRNY&rel=1

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:06 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

*sniff* I smell banning about to happen.

On another note...more along the lines of this news...I wonder if people will shut up about Heath's performance and portrayal of the Joker now that he's gone. Maybe people will be a bit nicer.

What the heck am I saying...I guess most the bickering in this thread is proof that people suck.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:08 AM
tlbauerle is currently offline Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
he wasn't done filming guys, this is going to greatly affect the release of the film.

Yes he was. He was already doing a new movie.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 12:09 AM