KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Meet Your Fellow Piratistas

Meet Your Fellow Piratistas
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

awwww tigers!!! big grin
beautiful!!! big grin big grinbig grin
and diva, your johnny pic...no matter how many times i see it *melts* big grin hehehehe!!!!

Sif; i was very drunk lol! :P ... but im good at pretending wink hehe

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 11:30 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Willo....your arms looked so toned - is that from working out? You look very fit...I bet you'll be one of those women that have a baby and the next week you are back in your pre-pregnancy jeans! I love your smile!

Savvy....so pretty that is a great pic!....

Kate...wow....you are amazing...Cambodia? Is that where you were working on your humanitarian project?

and my TMaria...so gorgeous.....just as I knew you would be...

Tramps and Sif....so pretty and young!

Wow ladies EVERYONE looks amazing! Lizzy would have to slap Jack for looking at us...ah, if we were wenches in the Caribbean...we would be Willabethers because we wouldn't want Lizzy having all the fun...we'd all want our shot at Jack...LOL

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 11:37 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

id love to post a pic of me! but mi madre would kill me if she found out! pirate diva and mina are i tihnk the only ones who know what i look like...

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 12:35 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Tigers, do you want something from me or something? lol, yeah, that's from exercise. Join the Air Force, ladies. Best way to stay in shape. I hope I can get that back after the little one comes.

Everyone is so pretty. I never tried to visualize you guys before but everyone looks so happy and great. It's quite a lot of fun to know.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 02:04 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zac_depp_is_luv
id love to post a pic of me! but mi madre would kill me if she found out! pirate diva and mina are i tihnk the only ones who know what i look like...

ditto lol

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 04:06 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

OMG all of you guys look so freaking awesome!! It's nice to put faces to names. I don't have may pictures so I'm picking from what I have. PLease be kind, lol

(please log in to view the image)

Here is one of my sister biting my arm while I'm wearing my Sweeney shirt

Here is just another random recent one:

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Last edited by SelinaAndBruce on Jan 31st, 2008 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 04:42 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

T. hehe, maybe you have not-drunk-looking face

Selina great pics, you have pretty smile on first pic

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:21 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I like you shirts, selina!! smile You are very pretty, too!!! Ugh, I got my learners permit today(Im a bit behind lol) and my picture looks crazy. My face looks so fat lol But the thing is i am really skinny. smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:57 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Driver's license photos suck all the way around. Mine is sooooooo awful. My hair is in this messy ponytail and it's just not flattering at all

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:08 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

With all honesty I totally like my driver's license photo!! lol...everytime i go to a club the bouncers are always telling me my pic is pretty! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:55 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

nic pics selina! big grin
you're gorgeous!!!!

my drivers license is abismal lol.
the pic is from when i was 17, and i hate it sad ... the bouncers on the club doors always have a good laugh *blushes* hehesmile

sif; Yeah...im quite good at getting away with looking sober...but thats just standinf still....trying to walk is a totally different thing lol

Tigers; Awwwww!!!! big grin you're a lovely looking woman, too....from the looks of it (and frm experience on here too hehe!) good fun to be around!!! big grin

^^^i think this one scared savvy a little when she saw it big grin hehe

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:16 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry again for the big picture sad

i dont know how to make them smaller !!!! sad

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:17 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Okay, lovely lovely wonderful ones--becos I have no shame(my daddy) and becos my fat little body has given me such pleasure for all its years, taken me everywhere, and never left me where I didn't want to be, healed after I did some tremendously harsh things to it (broken hearts mostly), provided a comforting shoulder for my friends and family, lots and lots of guffaws, been rode hard and put up wet, this is me!

Attachment: anne2.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:18 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

here's me also in a better configuration. With my cool turquoise hair extentions--don't ask--it's part of my hat/wig fetish. Love y'all
By the way, just becos I'm the less beautiful sister, doesn't mean you're going to throw me out right?

Attachment: 8509627397_0_2.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Jan 31st, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 11:19 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So glad I know what you look like, tex!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 02:22 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

me too tex!!!!big grin

and you're less beautiful on no standards!!! big grinbig grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:05 PM
SelinaAndBruce

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
With all honesty I totally like my driver's license photo!! lol...everytime i go to a club the bouncers are always telling me my pic is pretty! lol

Lucky you! When I go they have to look twice to make sure it's me laughing

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:10 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

this is me, taken a few months ago...don't laugh...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:31 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

No one will laugh at you, Sailor. Of course I can't see the picture from work, but I'm sure you're every bit as cute as Carrie Underwood. James thinks so anyway.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 04:45 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

why should anyone laugh, Sailor?

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:27 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote