KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Meet Your Fellow Piratistas

Meet Your Fellow Piratistas
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
piratexrory
some x's & o's

Um, wow you girls are all 10923802qña2oua4ñ2oq4yupq3ñah"·$="UAOjeW94 gorgeous!!!
Here's my tiiiiiired and looking shit big grin

(please log in to view the image)

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:35 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

T.Maria, Me and Rory - heck, yeah!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:45 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

lol, it's the best siggy ever stick out tongue

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 08:03 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

lmao savvy!! big grin
everytime i see it i HAVE to laugh!!! big grinbig grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 11:28 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Everyone here looks awesome. I dare say if we were in Pirates the men of the movie would have more options than just Ms. Swann, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 12:23 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing eek!

Miz Savvy, HURRAY--MOST EXCEPTIONALLY FINE, you with the T and the P!!!! Funnier than when the hogs ate my baby brother!!!!

You are dangerously wickedly perverse, piratistas--and I mean this in the best of ways!!! And Miz T. Maria, how apt your pic is for the siggy, Savvy.....how many readily available personas do you have stashed at the foot of your bed??lmao on this one--Miz Pir8XRo, oh, my who'dathunk you'd be the sedate, reserved and proper one of the hooligans!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

It feels a bit like Christmas--pretty doggone cool--we've probably broken 14 internet rules and you're all 70 year old (worse than me) weirdos--lol. Did you all have to be blond and brunette and drop dead fine--brought me up sharp--for the last three years I've only had pics taken when I was birding and I am so comfort over speed--I make myself laugh. Miz WilloftheWisp--so suits ya and CJ is gonna be a baby doll. Pervy and Proud--does this group haze for entry? Is it based on grades, looks, what??

Good thang y'all--beats helloutta playing cards!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 03:03 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sailor, you're so cute! And Selina, you're gorgeous! I agree, we would all totally seduce Jack.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 03:34 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

thanks for your support willo smile

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 03:53 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Here's a pic of my boyfriend wink lol

Attachment: rob-5.gif
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 04:35 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

That signature is ridiculously funny and cute

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 05:58 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

enjoy the madness

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:35 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

wow, very cool, good job on the hair big grin

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:46 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:50 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

thanks smile

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 07:04 AM
lovethemtigers

keep posting pics..i love seeing how everyone looks...it's wonderful...it's like when I read our posts I can see your faces...

Tex - you are such a wonderful soul! So glad you joined the KMC girls!

SelinaandBruce....you are beautiful! Rory - beautiful!

Savvy, TMaria and Rory...the siggy...it's wonderful and funny! TMaria...your mouth and that wine bottle...yikes! it reminds me something really funny...I will post the story in the orbit gum thread..cus it's a little on the dirty side!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 02:40 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

LOL, Tex - yeah we really are pervy and rather proud of it, eh? I think Johnny would have a heart attack if he came on here and saw half of the things we said about him, hahaha! big grin Quite a few, Tex, quite a few personas, lol! Its fun exploring different sides of one's personality. Gah, in that pic I look like I'm trying to be gansta or something *Head-palm* Wow.

Love the costume and hair, Sif! How long did it take to make your hair do that? Its awesome!

Pocky, your boyfriend is so cute! ^__^

Gah, I can't get over how cute/pretty everyone on here is, its awesome! big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 04:42 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

so here's a conundrum since we're all being internet-non-savvy and posting stalker-worthy photos,

ive got my hair blonde and its weird. should i go back to black?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 04:55 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

I think you are gorgeous Kate.....such a beautiful smile....do you have one of you with blonde hair? I love the brunette.....you look great as a brunette!

I'm opposite...I'm usually more on the blonde side..and right now I have light reddish brown...I'm wanting to go back to a lighter shade though?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:35 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

thats so funny- i always pictured you with reddish brown! smile i always find blonde the most difficult hair color to pull off. haha

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 07:01 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Kate you are beautiful you can pull both off!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 07:34 PM