KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampires hearts tonight.[[Sign up ]]

Vampires hearts tonight.[[Sign up ]]
Started by: Gloomy Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I skimed over the posts here,is there a rollplay,rand dont leave.

Fact:
My charter is single..
So people just because i go out with jacob in real life my charter here is SINGLE.

o.o

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 12:34 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

oh and just to tell you guys.... the body was sticking halfway out of the building... which means the flames could have easily spread onto the carpet into the building... but uh maybe i should have said that earlier?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 12:47 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
I skimed over the posts here,is there a rollplay,rand dont leave.

Fact:
My charter is single..
So people just because i go out with jacob in real life my charter here is SINGLE.

o.o
you do o.O lucky bastard, and android the body wouldnt burn anyway its impossible no matter who tries for a body to light on fire from a match

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:14 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

I do what.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:21 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

date jacob

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:24 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Ya over 4 months so far <3

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:25 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

lucky bastard shifty

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:26 AM
Cammii

Lol :] embarrasment big grin

Im bord.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:28 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

Originally posted by The big EH
you do o.O lucky bastard, and android the body wouldnt burn anyway its impossible no matter who tries for a body to light on fire from a match

ha! its a parallel universe o0o0o00o0o0o bodies burn.... cows fly, flies dont fly.... uhhhh cats fly upside down uuhhh confused

it explains everything! its a space time conumdrum

Last edited by android217 on Feb 7th, 2008 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:43 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

dude, the only way that a body would burn like that is if it was completely dry, which in no paralel universe is a human dryer than paper, we are made up of 80% water, that is still the same in this

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 01:58 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

lucky bastard shifty

See Camille? I am the lucky one. stick out tongue

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:35 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

your also a bastard stick out tongue

although you are a sharpshooter so i should shutup because i wont be able to see you getting ready to shoot

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:37 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A bastard covered bastard, with bastard filling. According to six people at school

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:38 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

really lol, wait what grade?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:39 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Sophmore

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:40 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

dude, the only way that a body would burn like that is if it was completely dry, which in no paralel universe is a human dryer than paper, we are made up of 80% water, that is still the same in this

parallel universe means opposite! o00o0o0o0o0o0o0oo scary isnt it?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:41 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

sooo second year of college?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:41 AM
Cammii

No hes in highschool,he better be,he fears my glair:]

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:42 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

She's right. and Sophmore can also be the Tenth grade of highschool

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:44 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

so am i big grin
and gloomy in this universe are humans made of 80% water?
and paralel universe only have different laws of physics and different history

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 02:45 AM