KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen blushed slightly "well you wouldn't shutup about it so i kindof had to do it" jacen said yourwelcome in his own way "so what now?" jacen asked looking around the room

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 07:46 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Why doesn't everyone just give me a little money for the road," Cael held his hand out. "Except Kiara. She can give me a lot of money... and Julius."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 10:02 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Holly smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks but I wasn't really going to pay him. I just said that so this fight could end. I didn't get any money from my last job so...." She shrugged and put her wallet away.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:38 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"come to think of it though i'm not rich but i am very..........well not much of anything just poor" dayne said thinking about how much money he had

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:44 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and shook her head, then turned and started back to the engine room.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 03:03 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

dayne decided to fllow see if she needed any help

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 03:15 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly stood in the doorway for a moment, looking around at the old pipes and such.... What a dull room. And it was all so worn out. She didn't know how old the ship was, but it's been through enough for it to look ancient. When they land on Osiris she was planning on giving this thing a good make over from outside to in. "Makes me sick just looking at it.... It needs so much help. I soooo don't feel up to it."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 03:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"it's not that bad, it's mostly just to fool people into avoiding it, you know the kind that would board it kill us and take it" dayne said walking up behind her and hugging her "besides i'll help you i'm pretty good at this stuff to" dayne said with a wink

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 05:06 AM
DangerousBeauty

Holly smiled and leaned back against him. "Are you now? You never told me you were good with tools."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 12:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"well, not really, but i can still help" dayne admitted with a laugh

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:05 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
jacen blushed slightly "well you wouldn't shutup about it so i kindof had to do it" jacen said yourwelcome in his own way "so what now?" jacen asked looking around the room

Kiara looked at Jacen 'We get this test done, then I try and get some sleep! My head really hurts! And then maybe, just maybe I could thank you for all your help mb inviting you to dinner in my quarter.'

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 02:48 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"dinner in here? never thought i'd live to do that" jacen joked picking up some sort of small decoration

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 04:19 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

The doc sat back down in his office. The supplies for a blood test were all ready. The shot was out and the computer was up and running. "Hey if anyone wants their blood tested right now... they better come right now," He said into the intercom. "Oh and captain," Cael paused before speaking again. "I'm expecting my stay on Osiris to be in a five star resort."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:40 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Holly smiled and shook her head, then closed her eyes and sighed softly. "Why are you always so sweet, Dayne?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 08:49 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"my mother was a bunny, and my dad was a candy man" dayne joked kissing her neck softly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 09:41 PM
DangerousBeauty

She giggled and reached back behind him, resting her hand on the small of his back. "Was she now? Well now I know where you got your good looks and the cotton tail of yours."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 09:51 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"you swore you'd never say anything about it" dayne joked hugging tighter

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 09:52 PM
DangerousBeauty

She made a face and pulled away to turn and face him. "Can't be helped. It's just so cute." She laughed softly and rubbed her nose against his. "All you need are whiskers and you'll be irresistible."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:02 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"note to self, grow a beard" dayne said taking a mental note

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:08 PM
DangerousBeauty

Holly smiled and playfully nipped his lower lip. "That would feel weird to me, kissing a man with a beard." She smiled and ran her hand over his cheek. "I like you better this way."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:24 PM