KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Firefly RPG roleplay thread

Firefly RPG roleplay thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"thats probally a good thing....i haven't shaved in a month curently" dayne said looking away for a moment

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 10:28 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and gently turned his head back so he was looking at her. "Is everything ok love?"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:35 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"everythings fine" dayne assured holly with a smile

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:38 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and nodded. "Good.. Very good." As she spoke her hand moved to the back of his neck, gently pulling him to her.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Cael started to chew on an old pack of nicotine gum. It tasted chalky at first, but eventually it started to be tasteless. With all of his withdraws the gum really helped. The doc let out a long sigh before grabbing the shot. "I guess I'll bring the shot to her."

The doc walked out of the office with the shot in his right hand. He walked towards Kiara's room but stopped by the engine room. Both Holly and Dayne were in there. "Oi pricks... Why don't you get some actual work done. I don't think you're getting paid to smooch."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 11:56 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Holly grinned and gave Dayne a deep french kiss with plenty of tongue while flipping Cael the bird behind Daynes back.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:01 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"How non....sluttish," Cael grinned before he thought of something else to say. "You know I got something to poke you with... Probably bigger than his," The doc held up the shot and hoped the comment burned. "Say... You afraid of needles?"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:07 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Holly smiled and pulled her tongue out of Dayne's mouth. "Oh I'm sure you have something much bigger but the problem is that you're sterile and I only have a taste for his poison. But hey, when you get that needle out of your hand come see me and I'll see if I can get some use out of you." She winked and nudged the hatch shut with her boot.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:21 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Why don't you close the door in the first place," Cael shouted. He spit out his gum into his hand and placed it on the door. "Is that what they're calling it now? Poison?" The doc walked away from the engine room and started to wonder around the ship to find Kiara.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:28 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david passed him and stoped. "so what insults have you been saying to holly today?" he turned and faced him. "cause i know its your natural instinct to insult her every time you see her." he chuckled.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:11 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"It's my instinct to insult everyone who asks for it," Cael shot back. "The galaxy needs more people like me anyways... It makes life funnier."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 08:31 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen came up behind cael and grabbed him by the collar "come cael" jacen told him pulling him to kiara's room "here he is" jacen told kiara

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 01:12 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david followed curiously.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2008 01:06 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

bumbitty bitty bump bitty bitty bump

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 12:07 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

if you havent watched firefly, or havent seen all of the episodes, go to http://www.hulu.com/ its legal and free. just type in fire fly into the search bar. im on the third episode right now. they also have movies.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 08:33 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Julius walked in on the pair. "Planning a comedy act?" He chuckled and passed them, heading for the galley. His stomach rumbled. "Any food left dow n there David?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 09:19 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"theres left over spaghetti in the fridge. use the microwave if you want any. and theres fruit and stuff in the too. might make waffles for breakfast if you can wait." david smirked and watched carefully. he liked to learn medical stuff in case he ever joined an army as a medic should war break out again.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 12:47 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I could make something with the spagetti... how much is there?" He stopped to talk to his brother, feeling the healing scar on his scalp and the aching bone's still in his chest. "I've been out for quite a while havn't I? Wheres your... dog?" (What name is it?) His sctomach rumbled and hunger put Julius auto pilot on.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 02:20 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"probably about three servings. not much sauce left though." david looked around, confused, "i dont know where he is."

((his nickname is tank, although his real name is m1 abrams ))

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 03:02 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Probably annoying Holly in engines... I'll have a look after.." He began walking away, "..I eat something." He turned a corner and passed through the lounge area.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 08:11 PM